Welcome to Gaia! ::

-smiles trying to avoid showing his pain and poured a glass of water-
Tohru blinked and nodded at Shigure'w whisper. She blushed abit and then nodded. "Kyo-kun. It's better to take medicine....then be sick and all....." She said softly and patted him on the back, then stepped away, not wanting to get him angery. She brought her hands to her chest, blinking.
-he looked at them both and smiled thinking that they would make a good couple-
Tohru blinked and looked over at Haru-san. "Oh! Let me help you!" She said and then poured him the rest of it and handed him the cup. "Do you want anything else?" She asked and gave him a warm smile.
Sure could you get me that book on that table over there please" -he smiled looking over at it-
"Okay, OKAY. I'll take the goddamn medicine.." Kyo said, a bit angry that he was forced to take medicine.

He clunked his head on the table again.

||OoC: Sorry I left. I had to do somethin'!||
((Np. ))

Tohru smiled at Kyo. "Good!" She said happily and grabbed Haru-san's book. She handed it to him and then grapped the medicine. "Here you go Kyo!" She smiled warmly at him and handed him a glass of water and the two pills. "You will feel better soon!" She said and laid a hand on his shoulder.
Quote:
((Np. ))

Tohru smiled at Kyo. "Good!" She said happily and grabbed Haru-san's book. She handed it to him and then grapped the medicine. "Here you go Kyo!" She smiled warmly at him and handed him a glass of water and the two pills. "You will feel better soon!" She said and laid a hand on his shoulder.

Kyo took the medicine, even though he hated it.

"Yuck!" Kyo shrieked, as he gagged at the plastic taste of the pills.

||OoC: He's starting to remind me of my experience with Doxacycline Pills.. rolleyes ||
Tohru smiled abit and pushed the glass of water towards him. "Here. Drink this. The taste will soon go away." She stepped back and giggled abit, bring her hand to her mouth. "Uh, Sorry. It was rude of me to laugh...."
-Haru opened his book taking a sip of his water and starts reading it-
Tohru blinked and walked over to Haru. "What are you reading?" She asked and gave him a smile, then she started to cook food.
-he smiled back- "i'm reading a book called So close yet so far when two people find they are in love but something is holding them back and neither of them can tell what it is."
"Oh...How sweet..." Tohru said with a smile as she cooked. She poured rice into the rice cooker and started to make miso soup and what not. "You like those kind of books Haru-san?" She asked and blinked, kinda surprised. "Hmm...." She kept to her cooking. It would be 9:30 soon.
"I do..." -he said not explaining its sort of like the sohma's if they love someone they can't..or they know what will happen.-
She smiled and continued cooking, finishing making the soup. She let the rice still cook. Tohru sat down at the table and smiled at Hatsuharu, she then sighed and looked around. "It's.....rather....quiet?" she blinked and then coveed her mouth. She didn't want to disturb his reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff