Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( hey guys I need to reconnect with yall and I need a run down because it has been a nother year since my last post and I have just gotten back to being on here. i am happy you are still doing this and i am out of the loop. it is good to here from you all , Locke and Load can you pm me your new phone number or old one because i have a different phone and none of my contacts came back over ))

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 99 Total: 107 (2-200)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100

???
Lily stood up and made a loud sigh. As if she was was rather perturbed. Taking in the sight around her, she breathed deeply and then exhaled. "Sounds like a plan. Best idea I've heard all day. Time to terminate with extreme prejudice." pulling out her zanpactou, sheath and all, she cut a dark side eye. A glare that could send chills up one's spine. Gripping it, the zanpactou shattered into what seemed like hundreds of tiny flickering lights. Opening her hand, something else formed in the place of her zanpactou. A white and azure wave styled and colored sheath. "no more voids. No more wish granting. No more running. A god slayer forged from the azure flames. NIRVANA!!" Turning about to face kusavanul, she pulled out the kitana blade. Even the blade was a beautiful azure. Etched in like waves from the ocean. "Time to end this. Bullet drive!!" Her right hand ignited into an azure blaze as she unleashed her ignition. She rushed behind kagetora and slid under her feet. Doing a slight turn so when she got in between the two slightly facing up with her left leg pointed out. As if to be a major distraction, she flipped off the aeon. Skiding underneath the aeon, she bent her knees and began to slow down. Opening a kings gate way and popping back in front of the aeon. Punching her right in the face with her right hand. The blow sounded like a railgun going off. Unsheathing nirvana and striking hard. "Void Breaker!" a silvery azure flame in a two slash hit. The sheer force was nasty, too, as it ripped up the ground. Holding her sword with her right hand, Lily stood there. "There is no such thing as a true void. I want to save you, if you'll let me. But I won't hesitate to end this either. Either way, I can't let you keep doing this. I was taught that everyone deserves a second chance. Tell me something....have we met here before? You seem rather familure. I ask this because I once called this place my home." In truth the possibility did exist. If this dark aeon had been coming there, it was a high chance that her and Lily could have met. with the question now being asked, it would make kagetora wonder how Lily would know such a place.
((Nirvana-void breaker: if struck, void power use is heavily hindered and the opponent must roll to save vs. Azure flames. (If failed, it's 1d6 rounds of 1d100 damagex1000.) This 8s all 8n addition to the normal damage it causes. Which is 1d100×10mil.

Calamity impact: roll 1d100x10mil. Four charges remaining. ((Total is 2d100x20mil and the total damage is doubled. Lily looses 20mil hp.))

Buffs:
Bullet time: much like the ignition process, this grants her boosted stats. However, it can't last as long. Thus the nickname, bullet time. It grants her a +5 to attack, dodge, counter, clash. The opponent is at a -5 to attk, dodge, counter, and clash.))

Elsewhere....
The crooked man growled darkly. "I'll kill you, stupid serpent. Once this is over, you're mine. And YOU, how the hell are you still alive, judgement?" Judgement chuckled."I'm not. It was ruin who devoured me. Just by luck, I ended up in the old man's body. If anything, you're still as ugly as sin. Story spell, huh? Great. There goes the united states. What, you don't think I wouldn't have figured it out? You would've used it to either rewrite history or nuke the united states. Either way, you're off your rocker. Ahh, I since...distortion!?"

It was forte who had broken loose. Altering the sticky tar like substance and breaking free. Then he'd absorb it as more cannon fodder for his zanpactou. "that's enough. I'll get you free. Then we free the others. And distortion is my mother. After that, we figure out how to get the hell outta here. That wish granting lunatic is off her damn rocker if she thinks she's won."
Kagetora pulled back on purpose, getting their breath, using a shunpo or so to manage themselves up aside Lily, closing their eyes as the boom of force from Lily's void breaker knocking the trees and the power out. Kagetora stared in a silent manner as the dust settled, remarking ,''Is that it did we take out the aeon.......s**t...,''!? The dust cleared as tons of roses of varieties made of pure crystal came to fruition with a direct rain of railgun and metsuha blasts(banshing space vacuum blasts)...red and gold ran forth at the pair. The blasts from the dozens of crystallic flowers rung out over the landscape at the pair. The devil born of Forte reacted barely since the beams were not only fast but constant, grabbing Lily by the arm, remarking over the both of them ,''MAXIM CONTACT....WHITE NOISE...,''!? Kagetora turned themselves and Lily into pure ghostly white noise, scattering and dodging like a mist the beams, dancing in a movement like they were some sort of pixie being hunted by teletubbies. And Kagetora grunted, losing the white noise technique unable to hold it for this long.

Kusavanul with half their face, grinning big and like a nasty skeletal monster a mass of energy of death, saying ,''Land Linked Light Flowers......and you think you can escape you two....especially you little void breaker.......you want a sword technique.....Iai Returning Nightmare....why would i talk to a dead person or answer them I only court queens here not peons like you two...this is your grave I'll show you no mercy because you come from a shitty world yourselves....where justice is handed out by that hypocrite nothing is different about you either DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,''!? A sheath sword technique that sucked in all the light in the space and that light was twisted and compressed until it was released as nightmarish swing that tracked on flickering lights as well as in it hit Lily, taking out a portion of their ribs and waist along with knocking their zankpaktoh out of their grubby palms.

Kagetora glanced and only saw a dark slash like a nightmare wheel trample over Lily, losing grasp of them, seeing their partner in battle get run into the landscape with a bang. Kusavanul's voice whispered around Kagetora as space light blasts swirled around them, missing by inches on purpose to throw them off. And Kagetora kept moving their zankpaktoh, trying to get a beat on things.

Kusavanul whispered darkly ,''You think you can win with resolve and heart all that crap that my master once told me was worthwhile at times.....HEHEHEHE I think the shitty world needs to be put to bed.....i'm done for anyways right......heheeeeeeee I'm harder to kill than you still...even if I'm dying your both going with me too........along with the rest......10TH SONEMI FORM : Hero Slaying Dragon Fly....,''!? And 8 folding cross slashes of wind the size of gladius ran apart the light beamsn as Kuasvanul swung and bent wind and sharpened it enough to break the blessing of a hero.

Kagetora cursed and said screw it ,''Coconut BEAR Calamity trigger....,''!? No time for a zanjutsu to counter this they went with a calamity trigger, forming a giant's fist, running it straight clash into Kusavanul's Hero Slayer. The resulting clash blew the landscape a new under crater but Kagetora grunted and grasped onto their right wrist with their left hand, tossing their zanpaktoh away, clashing against win ,''The world is indeed shitty.....it is at times...but why are you trying so much harder to live then or take others with you....so loney and sad you really are.....your master if I could return them to you I would but the world isn't that KIND....,''!? The clash ended with Kusavanul being warded off and banged back wind and all, however, Kagetora's right arm bursted to pieces along with some organs, falling to their feet, propping themselves up with a boney left arm, having fallen into a crater of dirt, water and plant life. They were courting death as one eye was empty but one remained alive and awake. The devil cauterized their right half with hell's fire, blowing it out of their mouth, stamping to their feet barely, saying hoarsely ,''I'm having a shitty day but I can't help but wanna live and seek sunnier days with or without my family...they would want me to I don't doubt the same of your master...the best that can be done for you is peace and death to join them.... but its our victory......,''!? And Kagetora vanished before Kusavanul, having used 6th flower shunpo to be in two places at once. The 2nd one had grabbed Shizu with a kido rope to pull them with them and found the hurt and mashed up body of Lily who was barely alive with Kagetora's cauterized wound bleeding out still, however, they were missing their other sandal?????? And Kagetora took a bet though as Shizu's scissors automated and created a barrier over the three.

Kusavanul looked around, seeing Kagetora over with Liy, stating ,''What are you talking about victory...about....you can't be serious look at you....your..,....ara ara ara..,'!? A green glow shimmered to life, noticing on their foot they were wearing Kagetora's one remaing clog and sandal ,''How did that get there.......oh right the devil put it there.,''!?

,''Your access to the void was gone because of Lily so I was able to do what I want without your little trick interfering but even then it had to be super crude...during our clash I slipped my sandal onto your foot.....tee-hee...,''said Kagetora with a wink and a Suishou like chuckle, however, what followed next was MAXIM CONTACT MAGICAL ARTIFACTING ; DEVIL INFUSED BANISHING SHIFT ! A beautiful banishing shift lit up the landscape, destroying it completely as enough banishing shifts nuked enough to destroy a couple planets was locked and compressed into that sandal courtesy of Zadkiel who made the sandal for her. This landscape was wiped out as Kagetora grasped onto Shizu and Lily for dear life as they were blown out like some hamsters in a rolling ball. The entire space or wherever this place existed was destroyed, sendinng Kagetora, Lily and Shizu straight out the nearest exit to the next universe or place The scissors lit on up though, filling the barrier with light, returning the three back to home or rather to F world.

The inky tar like universe broke away was Franz face and all fell into the ground of f world as did the others. Mei grinned, stating ,''Good now I can gun you good....you filthy corrupt..ehhhh.''!?

Zadkiel snatched Mei by the collar, pulling her away ,''Hmph your too into this.......Mei good grief..,''!? He landed, having pulled the serpent away from corrupt man before they both returned to normal. He scoffed ,''Its over right...get your match up with us another day corrupt man I'll be waiting......where is Tora tora...lesbo Lily and that chinese food phat queen Shizu......''!?

Akedama created a flying floating pillow that went upwards into the clouds, stating ,''Why right there....seems they won that would explain our freedom and the world and souls raining down back to their original places.....its its..,''!?

Kasagi opened their eyes, with Oda pouting angrily though for some reason, seeing the souls of the citizens of f world rain down with Kagetora sitting on the pillow barely awake and breathing with Lily and Shizu, smiling though because it was their family below. The taichi muttered and finished Akedama's sentence ,''Its beautiful...,''!?

Kagetora smiled and made a final remark to Lily before passing out ,''You can't date Shizu not mashed up like that....ugly Lily you got uggo from battle....heh but I'm glad to be home aren't you......I hope the same for that aeon I'll pray for that much at least,''!? The pillow came to the ground as the devil of Forte and Suishou passed out, leaning against Lily though with Shizu's head in their lap. It was over the arc known as the visit by the DJinn.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
F world....
As the sight of souls raining down back to the world was happening, Lily leaned back against kagetora and chuckled. Holding her side. It was...that she was lonely. All alone in a world she couldn't understand. Consumed by revenge that eventually became pure hatred. Yet, somewhere deep down inside, she was just scared of dying alone. Somehow, I think she was seeking death. Perhaps, somewhere in that multitude of souls, she's in there. Waiting to be reborn. Still, questions remain. Lighting a cig, she looked at her zanpactou. Somehow, it remained unchanged since they had left. Was it the fact that the chain blade wasn't its true form? Leaning her head back, she gave a half cocked grin. "ugly huh? You're one to speak, kagetora. At least it's over. Tch...you passed out."

Judgement sighed. Looking at mei, she thumped her in the head. "baka, don't be in such a rush. That creature is already gone. Do me a favor, tell ruin and distortion that I'm fine." and with that, it seemed as if judgement was gone. Mel held her head and gave a loud groan. Looking for a place to throw up. Truth be told, she was aware the entire time. The two had an exchange of words not long after judgement had awoken. In which case it was mel who let her continue to be awake. She felt it was a good thing.

Forte, wolfwood, and the others began to walk over to kagetora and sui. Forte sighed as he was releaved to see his two kids were ok. Of course, it was sakura who was the most concerned. Already working on them. Giving lily an earfull since she was the only one still conscious. At the end of the day it was crystal who spoke up. "well, thats my sister and grandaughter for you. You three didn't even get much of a break with all the things going on. Still, forte...have you ever told them the truth about lily?" Forte chuckled. "nope. Why even bother to begin with? I've a feeling lily would have told them when she felt ready. Still it amazes me. Of all the things, it was these three who put an end to things. Now I'm curious to hear what happened on their end. Welp, lets get them home. I'm sure tatsugi isn't going to be happy. Sigh, I think he dotes on sui a bit too much."
Several days a later...a later

medical ward - main hospital -

Kagetora found the open sun deck with benches that patients could use on the roof top, taking in some sun dressed in a white robe or a medical garb. It took some effort by the medical team and previously Sakura, checking their right arm, finding it clenched up a bit as soreness racked the body. The wind blew their snowy white hair about, stating shamefully ,''I really had no idea what the entire thing was about with the aeon I just ended up in it because of Shizu.....what a troublesome bunch my family is tch how a devil to have a may care atttitude ...getting put into a situation that started because taichi had a black spot in their history.....shouldn't you be hanging around with serpent girl Zado....I,''!? Kagetora got their own reward with Zadkiel leaving Mei for the last few days to come dote and visit them.

Zadkiel humped, saying ,''Mei is okay.....I won't be till you are back to full health......Tora tora I brought a big lunch I hear that stomach growling I got all our favourties and the advent children blu ray......let's go back to your medical room I had them bring a sofa and a decent screen in....ora ora come on....,''!? He took a hold of Kagetora's right arm, attempting to bring it relief to help unclench any stress in it though his hand was gloved. It was warm and relaxed Kagetora, who smiled and remarked you always know what to say and do Zadkiel! Zadkiel scoffed, saying ,''My dirty sandal came in handy......did it...,''!? And Kagetora went into talking as the two walked back inside together to go watch blu ray movies and eat lots of food, which was their thing together anyways.

Ernest Mansion -

Shizu was in their bedroom, waiting for Lily to come back from the medical ward, leaning at their window sill, looking at the blue sky, feeling down a bit over having been knocked out, learning after the fate of Kusavanul. It was not a happy ending they couldn't readily accept it but they faced facts ,''Nee-sama is okay and Lily thank goodness.....and I'm alive as well but mostly it was your doing wasn't it my authority...the gospel....well recruiting some yodth is on the table still.....Luta is doing some studies...Lily isn't home from the med ward yet I'll keep waiting here till they are......its good to reward a subject well after all if they do well....heh..,''!? Crossing their arms, they grinned like a dark queen, wondering if they should pull out some bondage gear or a wooden horse.

Jeagar was in the gym, wiping off sweat in a sports bra along with Krul, exiting the sauna steam room. Krul's stomach was better now and Jeagar had been doting on their nasty mini me ,''You really killed all the rabbits in the farm field.....did you make them into a stew....,''!? Wiping their own face with a towel, they hit a vending machine, getting two hippo milks ice cold from the vending machine, handing one to their and Zadimus's daughter.

Krul keh and grunted, saying as they popped the milk ,''I didn't get to hunt or rekt the s**t out of the aeon that tried to take me out when I was minding my own buisness at home......stingy stupid queen ho...devil wack job and that smelly crotched lily are all prey hogging bigots.....I want my piece of flesh....some stupid rabbits becoming stew when I'm bored is pittance momoooo......,''!? A scowl and sour grapes face but Zadimus in a tank top came, having hit the weights rubbed the top of Krul's head. And Krul simmered down a bit, sucking on the milk and enjoying the head rub from dad.

Zadimus grinned, saying ,''As long as your mind was to make them eat s**t....in return pfft....me and your momo are nasty like that as well....that killer mindset is healthy but let it go...Krul...wanna do some bukido battle boxing.....just imagine I'm the aeon heh...,''!? He cracked his big knuckles and Krul perked up waku waku really really yatta!? Jeagar scoffed, stating don't break too many bones you two. And Zadimus scoffed ,''It ain't my child if we don't try to break all our bones as prey or predator daughte ror son they both get it the same heh.......baka. Jeagar unless you want me going soft like your last guy...,''!? He went with Krul to have some lunatic boxing as Jeagar hummed I'm going to play plinko at my usual hub come after your both done for dinner. And Jeagar cursed coldly tch if you go soft your not feeling well baka.

-

The sound of coffee pouring out of a machine as Mikai pressed the button to pour into the cup. Kasagi sat back as their desk ,''The office is fixed pretty well....but I'll break that fancy coffee machine.........and I'm not giving you any sugar Oda baka chimera....don't you have Tatsugi to seduce and attack.....or your own haunts to go to than stalk my office again this week......,''!?

Mizuki no Oda was laid out on one of the sofas, playing nintendo switch, stating ,''I'll get some sugar when you let your guard down.....you can't go losing to some aeon after beating me I won't accept it....I want a rematch in battle full kill no qualms or I'll cuckhold you from 2nd nobody serpent here and that little girl Sakura....I'm far more useful around you will see kukukukuu...Tatsugi I'm slowly letting his horny feelings build up for me...men are easy to pheromone up....I'm chasing my next daisy something out of reach is all....baka....I was gonna take care of aeon myself and show how useful I can be but those green horns wound up doing it
was surprised maybe they will be worth chimera eating some day kukuku......,''!? Kasagi sighed but accepted the coffee fine have it your way. Ho HO the brain sucker is sucking on Samus...I'm proud of that creature being in a game kukuku I'll accept the game over now that the next game see if their is any fantastic way to kill these apes.

Mikai with a sketchy face as Oda went from game to game, aiming for game overs on purpose ,''Are you sure this villain is domesticated all that well./.''!? Mikai whispered that to Kasagi, who shrugged and kept sipping coffee and doing paper work.
Star Corporation - The spacial bridge incident - Some time ago in the past involving Rinko Koen Ren...gosuto of Mutsu...2nd child between Ken Koen Ren and Rukensai...the black twin and seen as the inferior one to the taichi their sibling in the court...... - this past flash back will be relevent to the present day -

THe past many decades back -

All hell had broken loose in the streets of Tokyo where the court and soul society were busy with other threats in f-world. One of the outpost offices in Japan the Crows a merc cell that did work for central 46 and the court once in a while. and the sabers were put to the task of dealing with it in main world or rather it became far more serious and they were forced to get involved. Yusuke released a wall of fire, protecting citizens as he clipped his lighter and set ablaze every hollow raining in from various doorways, however, they are hollows from other universes, proving wild and dificul to fully kill off. And Yusuke cursed, stating ,''GET OFF THE STREETS INTO THE SUBWAY....OIII IM RUNNING OUT OF LIGHTER FLUID.....YA GOT A REFILL FRANZ.....,''!?

Franz drove and screw fisted a pack of hollows, blowing them apart along with his arm, having messed up hair ,''I got plenty of fluids in my hair......lemme just squeez em out o right I'm trying not to become lunch too...OHHHHOOOO CRAP....,''!? And Franz ran, scurrying his butt as a massive sky dragon that was a hollow came like a centipede, tearing through buildings to snack on him ,''Oiiii oiiiiii............I CAN'T HURT SOMETHING THE SIZE O MANHATTAN YOOOO...UNFAIR.....,''!? He ran as fast as he could since it was all he could do. Old Man Seige was firing of handfuls of kido at corporate goons mutating themselves with hollows, trying to rush and rip the old saber apart.

Old Man Seige spun magic chopsticks, releasing a reverse gale counter swing, sending dozens of the mutant goons flying, cutting them but they merely mutated more ,''There is no end to this........the Star Corporation building.....has any saber omy or crow's merc made it in there yet to shut whatever it is down.....no court forces or help is coming....I'm too old for this you know...,''!?

Ninja used stop silence shurikens on multiple mutants, freezinng them for 5 minutes as each shruiken tagged em, flinging them constantly, stating as a member of the crow merc ,''I don't know.....saber boss man.....whatever crystal or what have is too bright and the energy is beyond our ability to approach...its creating its own barrier and opening different universe bridges...but I've a feeling its summoning only the nasty parts.....otherwise these would all be bunny rabbits and rainbows....pffft......we can't let up the world will fall and I'm in this for the money but I still need somewhere to spend it....if Rinko or Montpellier made it in there I'm sure we can get out of this have some faith...,''!? The star corporate building was blinded out by an azure light and a barrier was propagated around it, however, on its helicopter pad a massive roof top of sorts where a burning blue lacrima crystal burned away with a living azure star inside it that kept releasing a signal could be seen, opening spacial bridges to other universes, acting almost like a honey pot for its monsters though.

The Head of the corporation was laughing, sporting a witch hat, standing on the roof top, saying off in a long tanget of words and exposition for the audience,''I inserted myself into this company......for access to garman technoloqy they were storing....it was easy for me to pose as a man obviously so humans are trash.....its strange garman tech made its way from f world to this one over the centuries........a living azure star sealed in a lacrima....has become a straight super battery for my magic....they wanted to use it for space bridges for exploration...bakaaaa......why when I can have all these wonderful familiars...I Kura Kurai The Evil Synchro Wtich..... SHALL PLUNGE HUMANITY into the dark ages and flip things for us unsavory characters that have to live in the dark from the light.....heheheheehhe.....how do you like it space bridges have allowed me to extend and summon familars on a scale that is normally impossible...your inferior to the court's taichi what is it that compels you then that hero's bloodline carried down through Koen Ren...or are you stupid and have a death wish....there is no value in going against me anymore...RINKO-SAN..,....SHION RID THEM OF ME ALREADY.....,''!?

A shine of sparks ranged out as a blind warrior with machine limbs with a spear tore up and thrusted at hyper speed across the roof top, tearing it up with Rinko, stating as they spun and smashed through the helicopter, blowing it up from the impact,''Yes Kurai-sama......I predict a 78 percent victory rate......Siren Spear.....,'!? And compressing sound all over the tip till it spun, using the sound of all the hollows and destruction every where.

Rinko had been parry swinging and bashing aside every spear thrust, however, many thrusts had punctured her all over a little. In the last part of the mix up between them, Rinko used their demon's gaze to barely slow Shion's thrust, using a push slash technique to slap their opponent away ,''Counter Side Winder ''!? And Rinko panted as their right eye burst, having been over loaded from stopping Shion's attack at the last second, rubbing dirt off their cheek ,''I don't care about the world as a whole....but I live in Tokyo and have liked it a little being among humans.....some of them have alright dreams some don't......I'm not a fan of nightmares though heh I'm not such a masochist.......and inferior maybe so my powers are tied to my butterflies give it out to me the powers of a gosuto come from all 7 of them working well....without that I'm just a zanjutsu fighter at the level of a soldier far beneath my father or my sister I've never met......but your no good either if you needed some crappy garman machine some witch.....and Mutsu is telling me I have to win I can't lose today or run for it because the pay sucks I....,''!?

Kurai snapped, yelling ,'' SHUT THE UP ALREADY YOU WORTHLESS GOSUTO...gosuto of dreams what a joke......SHIONNNNNNNNNNN KILL THEM,''!? And Shion's spear spun, who drilled their attack forward at Rinko, destroying the building under foot.

Rinko took a few steps forward towards the incoming attack with the floor under foot giving way, bounding once face first and all for Shion but their true aim was the lacrima and the witch to end all this already this madness, turning their blade invisible as a butterfly swooped by, touching their weapon. A strange whirling sound rung out as a black spiraling symbol looking like a swastika emerged though it meant something else. It was the butterfly of luck that Rinko only ha left, which was a useless stat at times to use but hopefully Mutus would answer with the power they needed in this moment to save the word. Rinko soon said as they acted forth''Inferior or not I'm still a Koen Ren aren't I.....and being a hero is what idiot in this family do sometimes......,''!? The black spiraling symbol whirled up as Rinko reached back, grasping their handle as her zankpaktoh handle emerged from it having vanished into Mutsu's dream space to compress over and over to the point it would dwarf and rip through Shion straight to the witch and her lacrima, saying as everything went mute as the technique was released ,''Gōsutosōdosutorīmu Burakkurakku ( Lucky Black Sword Stream),''!? Kurai's grin vanished but not before they did as Rinko's blade made contact with the tip of Shion's spear tip. A black stream that ate up Shion, the azure living star lacrima and the witch. Rinko dragged the howling stream that sounded like a wolf howling louder than any dragon, scraping the sky black, consuming all the light. Rinko wasn't strong enough to control their handle or the stream though as they tried to drag it upwards as a star building was destroyed along with many others with Mt Fuji getting a bite taken out of it before they managed to snap and stop the sword stream, releasing a ring of black ghost particles rained down like a harmless meteor shower at natural light from the stars above returned and space bridges collapsed and closed along with the monsters vanishing with the witch's spell broken. Rinko fell to the ground barely concious, thinking ,''Was it worth all this trouble am i even getting paid for this or closer to getting some leverage in this world for myself....its over right I will be blamed for all this destruction after all I'm
a gosuto a dark being just playing with a sword...
.,''!? The smell of booze hit their nose though, glancing weakly over to their right at they fell, seeing a cloaked figure with red hair ,''Papa. is that you calling out..,I did it I got a victory worthwhile didn't I like you and sister ''!? They muttered these words before passing out. And that figure was indeed Ken Koen Ren coming far late when it was all over unable to reach Rinko due to the barrier around the building
----
The witch was nothing but a portion of brain and eye ball left, screaming still alive though, having been carved deep into Mt Fuji, cursing ,''You you ruined everything you dumb central 46 merc....you asinine crow it will take decades and some but I'll come back and start my plans again.....I will merely become a petrified plant and fuse with the land for now to restore myself.....I'll be back just you wait Rinko I'll remember that name and make you pay after all I planted a useful child the corrupt man to watch and get far greater power...I will becomet he petrified woman heheheeee.,''!? And the eye ball closed as the brain planted into the ground like a seed and petritied over witth rock and such gathering over to seal themselve in the witch did till rebirth would occur.

Present day court -

Rinko was sipping on a coffee at an open air cafe, watching as the wind blew, staring off absently so. And Kasaki ran out of the cafe, cheering they had bought a new protein drink in coffee form. Rinko scoffed and closed their eyes saying ,''How foolish to get worked up over a mere drink....you will make a womanizer someday Kasaki-chan...,''!? Kasaki went really you think so well see ya later I'm going to hit the gym and work out then later then Rinko Auntabo...''!?And Rinko sighed ,''Later....wonder if Yusuke and Ninja will come by the court today....a regressive world is my ally then again I like being alone like this in the sun drinking coffee heh Im just my momo or dad I guess''!?

----

Koen Ren himself was walking with Asakura and Rukensai in the shopping district, spending time with his two wives, drinking out of a flask and going along with both their whims though. He felt his neck burning though ,''Hmmm I wonder if that witch really died.....though....,''!? HIs wives yelled what is the hold up. And he waved his hands ,''nothing just thinking of the past.....probably dead yup....,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E world, kings court...
Lily had left the hospital without saying a word. Truth be told, she had been rather bored while being there. Having started a small project for kagetora. She'd quietly leave the new project in kagetora's room with a note and make her way out. The note read as such. "yo, a little parting gift for that arm of yours. So then, this beast of a glove and sleeve has five cherges in it. Each one expels energy on par with the force of a rail gun. Do be careful while using multiple charges at once. It can have a nasty kick. With that said, it should enhance that left arm of yours. You've got two extra charge cores as well. Welp, I'm outta here. Get better soon." on the way home, she stopped in for a good old-fashioned burger. Then it was off to the mansion. Thinking to herself on the way home. "Finally. I thought I'd never get out of that place. I wonder when it all began? Was it when Sakura went back in time or the anomaly that her and forte picked up on the timeline scanner? Either way, who would have thought during my three months in the world tree would come to this result? Sigh...yodth, crooked man, a belligerent humonculous, a deranged spell caster, space priests, and a djinn who ended up being a lonely dark aeon. I doubt I'll ever end up in purgatory again. Still, I wonder if that djinn ever got reincarnated? Perhaps it would be for the best. I doubt her and her summoner will ever meet again. Still, I can't help but feel something bigger is on the horizon. As if someone or something was manipulating these events." soon she approached the mansion. Her hair blowing in the wind as she strolled through the gates. Unaware that a certain someone was watching from the window.

Office shenanigans...
Sakura walked in with some starhucks. "And I bring caffinated goodness. But I think our sugar thief might not like that I've replaced the sugar with that splenda stuff. I keep the real sugar in the cabinet on the third shelf. By the way oda, if you're going to laze about and play switch all day, then you can put these in the filing cabinet. Alphabetical oder. Look at it as earning spare cash." she the proceeded to dump a ton of files and reports on top of oda.

Meanwhile...
Melody and wolfwood were in the training area of the backyard. Sparring as usual. No words needed as the smiles on their faces among the clashing of fists said it all.

Post credits.....
There in tokyo, around the petrified witch, was a rather well-dressed creature. The crooked man chuckled as he whispered into the petrified witch's ear. "Now now, sleeping beauty. It's time to wake up. I've a serpent to kill and you've chaos to cause. Don't worry, everyone thinks I'm your currupt man. Heheehhhuuuehueheeheeheeeeehuuuheeeh...I killed that dottard years ago. I've got your energy source right here. Now then, time to wakey wakey." holding out his right hand, he oriduced the story spell. Letting it unpetrify the witch.
Present inside the dark cave -

The witch broke from petrification, speaking as if not a day had gone by ,''Your right on time actually my handsome fellow...and with the story spell no less as seen by the astral fishes......kukukuku....and am I to you your liking....I'm no longer some little loli witch with basic powers.....I became this taking the countless deaths of familiars and their pain and wrapping in them.....and if you did kill my corrupt man he must be a dullard compared to you AHEEEEHHEEEE......Eiko....Eiko the occultist mindflayer witch.....just Flayer is fine though...,''!? And the nasty witch displayed no effects from his decay, rewarding him for arriving on time with a kiss, smooching pulling off licking lips ,''Oooohh..decay and atomic death......how wonderful you do not have to worry I've wrapped myself with lich...and zombie familiars in my blood.....and I was born from the countless death of covens and the like....there use to be tons of witches but I was merely a dark ether waiting to pounce on such pain and manifest.....and kill a serpent.....it wouldnt' happen to be an eden avatar....seems the eden zoo puts out rodents still kkkkukkuku....I can't imagine they would cause you so much trouble but I understand heroes tend to group up like locusts.....I want to kill the crow Rinko Fumiko......but what are you ideas for this world I merely want it to be yours my dear corrupt man....my powers have increased considerably....hehheheh...,''!? Twisting a black stream around their limbs and body, feeling it out ,''I've made the koen ren's sword stream a familiar as well. it only took dying to it nearly.....the power of heroes hehehhe I understand the formula more or less now....well shall we be off....take me somewhere dark and away from the light of the sun.....a decent cauldron is required though......I can remotely cause them chaos if that serves your agenda....,''!?

Ernest Mansion -

Shizu had left the window, having decided to go to the mansion's cafeteria for a bite, which was fried noodles and sweet and sour ribs. However, Shizu only stated ,''What is a wild animal in here for.....gross do you even shower or clean up wounds..........Krul you have a nasty look like always a pissant cat monster of some sort......I came down to wait for Liy but I found a wicked undomesticated animal,''!?

Krul grinned, saying ,''I'll stab you in your sleep or cut you bald with those scissors you pig queen your abysmal and haughty like a buzzing bee bzzz bzzz.....who are you to talk about another's appearance...my body and face are far nicer than yours....it even makes your brother Wulf happy.....to stare at these underarms and legs...this is just seductive work....I'm going to shower after Wulf gets a glimpse of me being a fithy succubi.....and Lily bakaaaa is grampa's little petto......too bad for you your nothing in family just a queen candidate how out dated....I'm going to be a hunter something useful still.......bakaa queen pig...,''!? Making a trolling tongue and face, Krul snarfed on their milk,letting some milk spill on purpose to make themselves filthier ,''I'm not using napkins...momo and daddo went to the pachinko parlor....so I came to drink myself silly.....but I hate you Shizu.....its a good chance to break your arms and that face...how about it.....you want to put this pissant animal in place don't you...,''!? Krul aggressively adjusted their fingers to attack with bukido on Shizu.

Shizu grabbed at their scissors, stating ,''I'll have you bow to me animal...very well then I'll put you in a shoe box and throw you to the nearest animal shelter Krul.....,''!? The two were gonna go at it in the cafeteria, however, it would be diffused as others from the mansion entered. And Shizu hmped as well. They looked over to the cafeteria entrance, seeing Lily ,''Lily is it you.......,''!?

taichi office
A little Oda was birth out of them hawking it from their throat, saying ''Office Human factor little Oda....take care of the paper work..,''!? The little chiba Oda creature saluted like a garman officer and went about doing it. A dirty response to Sakura ,''I've eaten gods...and lots of things I shouldn't I even ate a gold miner so I got tons of gold reservers to convert for cash too...all are now chimera blood food..office worker is easy. I've eaten whole buildings of them.......and where were you all during the battle....what did you need a watch to check the time.......and your eyes look like you wanna get out of this office and stretch space and ravage time....I can take you to a great spot then Kasagi.....it even has top shelf saki and chicken triple fried in beer batters,''!? Half way through Sakura, Mizuki was leaning over Kasagi's desk, looking them dead straight with a small grin ,''my tongue is better.....at finding the good spots....I've eaten japanese adult actors too kkkukukku,''!?

Kasagi was deep red, saying ,''triple fried...ahmm cough cough....as good at that sounds.......work comes first I have to go over shifts for the guards....read reports and look into various meetings first......and your tongue is better........I I mean hahahahah just enjoy more nintendo.......and your hat is a problem isn't it I think it suits you though...your current look oda no Mizuki is what Tatsugi calls you...,''!?The taichi calmed down, trying to focus on reports, turning around on their chair to look away from oda, finding their collar a bit hot, thinking Oda letting loose strong pheremones on purpose with words hmph it doesnt help that they are full of strong genetics too.

Oda sighed, adjusting their hat ,''It suits me ehhh....and only that truant doctor can call me Mizuki but call me whatever.....most will yell its that garman chimera run before the gas chambering comes...or cyanide candy rains into our mouths blah blah blah......people are so hard to please.....heh eh bub...,''!? Then Oda called Sakura the bub as their chibi finished the papers ,''Pay up bub....that can't seem to track time or place well..hehehhhe .,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Japan...mt fuji...
The crooked man just gave a dark chuckle. "you mean ruin? No noooooooo. I'm talking about her grandchild. Carries a revolver. Blew half my face off. I'm going to make that one suffer before taking her soul. Tch...among another one I'll kill sooner or later. But it seems you need to be filled in. Oh...and before we leave...hold off on your crow extermination. All in due time. After all...i got a name thats sure to....enthrall you. James brinson ernest. Heheehhhuuuehueheeheeheeeeehuuuheeeh. A cauldron...I guess I can find one. Lets be off." it wasn't long before the crooked man had left with this "witch" in tow. Several hours had gone by. In which case the crooked man was walking into his place in one of the districts in tokyo. Compliments of extortion and then killing off the owner. Sitting some bags down he cackled a bit. "get dressed. As you are now, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Now then, time to fill you in. I've gotten you a cauldron as well. Had to go to an antique shop."

Kings court...
Ernest mansion mess hall..
Lily sighed as she approached shizu and krul. Chopping krul in the head. Nit hard but to get the point across. "you know full well you shouldn't be starting fights. And shizu, you shouldn't be antagonizing it either. Whew, glad to be out of that stuffy hospital. Was about to go stir crazy had it not been for jeager bringing my tools. So, did I miss much?" then leaning in she whispered into kruls ears. "you need more training. Running your mouth while a fumiko sits at the table. She was going to choke you out with a garrat. *looks over to amy fumiko sitting next to shizu* so i see. Took advantage of these two fighting did you? Don't believe we've met."

Amy sighed as she leaned back. "eh, not like I was going to lop her head off. So then, amy fumiko. And you must be lily ernest. Scissors girl over here must be forte's kid. Hmm hmm, just dropped by tonsee if the second apostle was in. Reports are starting to come back in tokyo that more missing people are turning up. Mom's too busy, my other parent is still stressing about the bills, and my brother is off playing super hero. Leaving me in charge to get things done." lily sat down next to shizu and spoke up. "I see. Probably sparring with dad out in the back. Man, all this food looks delicious but I just stuffed my face at a burger joint. Hospital food suuuuccckkkksssss!! So then, I'm probably going to head to my room. Shizu...care to head with me for a little *making quotation marks* vr fun?" it wasn't hard to see what lily may have meant by vr fun.
Somewhere in tokyo evil abrews

Eiko checked out his hide out, creating a flash mirror of water plastered to the wall to look themselves over, saying ,''I would prefer clothing made of human..hollow..and gosuto to hell flesh...a lady must be fashionable with the latest familiar wear...and blow your face off I couldn't tell you seem positively lovely in all your grandeur....you ooze wonderfully but a serpent may make a great scarf.....well then shall we test the waters of this modern era.....I think I'll release a familiar in Karakura Town how about there.....if I do it in Tokyo it may get traced to me.......here we are...,''!? They pulled out a feather and blew it apart into dark particles, letting them flow way through the ceiliing and walls, heading to Karakura town ,''A familiar will appear and humans will be spoiled in terror...but also I'd like to see how the court or soul society responds....tell me dear crooked are sabers still a thing.....,''!? And they were naked but smiled ,''I'm fine with what clothes you have but I would prefer many flesh of many beings......even ones atomically killed...ashes and all...,''!?

Krul threw shade still, saying in a callous joking manner,''Go to the room you lesbos......ugly people get together and wrestle like slugs hehheeee....and more training just because I got no screen time but my stomach blown out by some crappy not sinbad as a genie....if I seriously had hunted that aeon whatever the dumb report said I would of done it....your just alive because you get pulled along by Kagetora or Grandpa Mel baka.....you can't put me in the same box of more training I'm a irregular wild girl....real world is the only training that means anything...Shizu isn't in the guard or rangers they are a burden on everybody.....I don't get why your wasting away with them baka.....and fumiko so what nobodies I know the weak matter very little I dont want to be like that its gross and sad .....pervert eyes....baka,''!? And Krul's spirit phone got ringing, getting a call ,''Royal ranger work....hora hora janaaaa....just kidding get bent Shizu....,''!? And Krul departed the mansion, heading for the gate station. And they got to running quickly ,''Chronos Ward,''!? They pushed their legs and body forward 30 seconds constantly freezing the world around them to run fast for the gate station ,''Some monster alert....everyone is on rest because of the aeon heh score more training awaits in karakura town....then.''!? Arriving at the west gate station, they began to click and clack at console buttons ,''hmm I don't know how this works just keep hitting buttons till it opens....,''!?

Court Tower Palace
Spying with binoculars, Krulcifer was snarfing on cheetos, watching Krul, saying to Rei .''Your niece is quite a lot like Jeagar but what a selfish callous and mean girl shes more like a nasty boy that takes your lunch money.....you sure its ok to send them out.....well they are a ranger so Kasagi tapping them to respond makes sense......I was thinking Mei or Zadkiel would been good to go...Wulf most likely would jump at the chance to go and at least Krul won't bare fangs at him.....ara araraa more cheetos...,''!? Snarfing away, Krul relaxed and got their cheetos refill, hopping on a couch.

Zadimus was there, sipping on tea ,''Heh Krul is a lot like Jeagar in some respects maybe far worse add in their brash and filthy scum eating dad.....and you get nothing short of a wild flower that has pure thorns and poison in it....and don't worry they are a hunting dog of sorts we named them after you spirit king.....Krul is at the bottom of the rangers in many ways...what they need right now is battle for sake of another to really pull them up over the rest.....Jeagar found resolve many times to defeat evil without that they were weak...when that happens even Zadkiel or Kagetora to Lily would be blue and bloody and walked over like prey if they found it I'm sure of that. when they see how that the weak are people too I'm certain that will change them a little....,''!? The father of Krul said his mind on things ,''I do wish she would get along with the other Ernests and Shizu they are family...you must be loyal to and protect your family there is no place for hatred for that at least... its all we have.....sigh Krul has no sense of being an orphan like me though you hunt to feed and serve your family if nothing else you need something to come back to so they dont't have a dark isolated life full of hell like me or Jeagar.....,''!? He closed his eyes, sipping on his tea, having left Jeagar at the pachinko parlor to visit the spirit king and sister in law Rei.

Krulcifer hummed as they used their foot to sip off the rest of a soda, stating ,''Shizu finds much important and wants to make happy citizens...a proper queen candidate...Krul only thinks of themselves and values only strength and fighting towards the top of food chain....the others are all warm fuzzy idiots......so its natural they wouldn't get along...cats and dogs it is......don't worry life and reality will do them well as it proceeds Zadimus-kun........,''!? They burped and leaned back, going into other conversation about things.
---

Shizu had veins popping, keeping calm at Krul left to do ranger work, heading to their room, pulling Lily along ,''That filthy animal...we can't share the same blood impossible them an Ernest.....how callous can you be towards family.....that is why you will end up being a joke in the rangers mark my words Krul......I won't be laughing either you will see how far that view of others family or not gets you.....I may be out dated in such an era but least it values others.....dam it....II am a burden I know that so I've no value and many others to you at all...damned animal...,''!? And Shizu closed and slammed the door, having pulled Lily while saying all that angry rant ,''You can tell it to me be honest I am a burden....nee-sama is in the medical ward where am I comfortable in the mansion......maybe Krul is right. Lily.,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Kings court...
Lily just smiled gently and flicked shizu in the forehead. "don't let krul get to you. You aren't a burden. Krul's just pissed cause she didn't catch the fumiko or the fact she was about to be strangled by that fumiko's garrot. Plus...she's got no idea what we're about to be up to. That whole shpeal about us was a fruedan slip. She just wants to bang your brother. Either way, she needs a good slap in the face. Humility and being humble is something she lacks. Oh, and don't worry about your sister. I've a feeling she's enjoying her down time with a certain someone. Still, never seen a sandle do that kind of damage. Probably a good thing you drug me here. Probably woulda snatched her by the collar hand head butted her." sighing she gently moved shuzu's hair over her ear and gave her a gentle kiss right on the lips. Smiling coyly she spoke up. "well then, you got me up here, heh. How about some..."exercise"?"

Royal palace tower...
Rei merely looked outwards and sighed. "I will agree with you there, zadimus. However, given the nature of things and the town krul just went to...i think it best to send forte in to spy. After all, the kurosaki family is still there. As is urahara. Don't you think it's strange? This is rather too sudden. As for the fumiko...megumi wouldn't just send amy here unannounced unless it was important. I suspect it might have something to do with those people going missing over the years. So far, only three have been found. Butchered to hell and back. Looks like a human or unsent did it. Zadimus, would you mind escorting amy up here? Oh and do be mindful, she uses a garrot as a weapon of choice. And she's more than knowledgeable on using her mothers techniques as well. I'd rather her not get into a fight." a certain gloom hung in the air as the lights began to flicker for a few moments. Just after rei mentioning the three missing people being found butchered. As if long repressed memories began to stir.

Human world...the crooked man chuckled rather darkly as he tossed her a black and red suit. Taking a seat, he sipped on some coffee. "ahh, the wonders of modern day inventions. Soon, soooon. The veil will be thin once again. Hmm, oh the sabers...was it? Yes. They are still around. So is this...crow of yours. Soul society. The four branches or districts. Central fourty-six. Here, in japan there is the tokyo branch of the beauro. Among them is a fumiko as the leader. And the head of the german beauro is an apostle of death. However, karakura town is it? It's been many years since chaos erupted in that place. I wouldn't doubt if the court itself sent someone. Now if you're looking for sabers or anything else in the western district, especially your "crow", then England would be your place. A...reverse world if you will. I hear shinigami and witches don't get along too well. It would be unwise to underestimate our enemies. Hrmmm, lets capture whoever they send. Im feeling...torturous today. Mabey send a message."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff