Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Rei was finally passing out again as they gently picked her up and took her off to the medical ward. At this point she was pale and turning blue from the lack of oxygen. Her heart was shutting down and was barely beating thanks to the internal bleeding she had suffered and blood loss. though still complicating things was the fact that the hollow energy that she was allergic to was also messing things up for her. It was just her luck that Zeridia was on staff..the very same who had first figured out she had been allergic to hollow energy.

Kyoku sighed and took a seat on some rubble next to Zoruro. "I see. So the kid tells the old lady to take a break. HA!! It's been a long time Zoruro. Last time i saw you, you were still a kid. So i hear my Grand daughter took over as your squad's captain. Still even now I miss quite a lot it seems. Perhaps you're right..maby I need to rest. Hehe..their captain i here is quite ood. Perhaps unohana could learn a thing or two from that one. Then again she's always got a real mean streak. Sigh..I hope their captain is ready for a fun evening..some of them is going to need a lot of medical attention and not just a cure all shot."

Melodi was walking over and gently picked up cat-2. Smiling gently. She hugged her and held her gently so she could rest her head on her shoulder. "Hiya sleepy head.I take it you're waiting on your sister? Heh..she'll be back so take it easy and relax. big pappa's here ok kiddo?"
Zeraida received the other patients. And she filtered tubes into Rei though, remarking ,''A machine that pumps and acts as a subordinate heart to organs....it is simply a form of life support.....and direct injection of three droplets of the mana repair drug....and this other tube going into the liver will filter and extract the hollow energy and replace and filter so that the light particles will do the rest........,''!! Then Zeraida had the medical staff stitching them all up, using laser skin welders of sorts. Looking at Tenohira, remarking this one is just tired make sure they are comfortable and reset any open bandages. Then Zeraida blew her fan about, seeing their white cat straggle right by, wrapping near her legs ,''fancy feast time...then....,''!! They were trotting away, remarking ,''I can't do anymore for them.........'',!!
-

Zoruro yawned, pulling out saki popping it. He gulped some of it up, responding ,''baka...I just came to help pull you guys back.....I've barely been in the loop on this other world although I've lived a stranger life than most....not even my family knows how many weird tales I get going on......,''!! And he leaned back, chilling out. Then he looked to the stars ,''they are out tonight it seems.....Inu Sr.....are you going back to that world then....to go on more adventures.....why did Mikito get involved though I guess it resolved the violence....tell me that Jormungand Serpent you gonna go back and trail blaze about with them....then...,''!! And he crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.
-

Inu Sr had his hands held behind his back, standing all chibi and looking out with them. HE then stated ,''Yume Musubi......is indeed waiting for me back at the hotel we checked into in their world's England....called New Fynn and I've had an interesting time finding the societal quirks....and I'm certain once I've performed enough service for Yume-san who needs me that I will find this magical place....Jormungand....,'!! They were footing it, heading for a gate ,''I must not keep them waiting any longer....they were in feed and sleep when I left best to get back in case they are up and wondering where I've scampered off to...Kyoshin was one of my mistakes....it has been resolved.....good enough,''!!

-

Cat-2 was dull faced, responding ,''put me back down......father...genetic material provider whatever you wish to be called I know your trying to give me comfort.....finding comfort in you isn't remotely close to big sissy.....I like to stay on my own tasks but i get homesick without that presence.....I find solidarity and my own soul by following big sissy.....I won't follow anybody else to anywhere until I know for a fact they are back....it might be the same as previous times however I have no interest in moving forward until then....cause they will show me the way forward.....so put me down...if you want to stay go ahead....but I won't be at ease without my captain ....,''!! They were distant in their voice, although they hugged up to Melody.

Shadowy Rogue

11,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi chuckled a bit. sitting down on a bit of rubble she smiled gently. She spoke softly. "I know kiddo, you miss her and i'm not gunna be going anywhere from this spot. Heh..she's my kid too, you know. I figure why not sit here together. So get some sleep, cat. I'll be right here once she comes back."

Kyoku sighed as she looked up at the stars for a bit as they talked. Then looking backat her father she smiled feintly. "You always did have a nack for traveling didn't you. Though..I don't think it's over..it my have been a mistake we fixed..but samhain could have been watching. All it would take is a single remnant of kyoshin's soul to make it to the well of souls to feed. I pray...that monster hasn't done just that. Sooner or later..samhain is going to attempt a strike at both worlds and he'll have the means to do it. and baka zoruro, letting dad go with that jormungand serpent..my old man better not be trying to have another kid. I think i've had quite enough with children...dealing with three kids of my own and grand children..plus kuro..and the daimo to look after..i think thats enough. then again..bring me a souveneer if you make it there old man. Hmm speaking of which...where is crystal..."

"Right here old lady. Jeeze there was no end to all the injured people here.and look, it's zoruro..the drunk who ditched all the paper work on me. thank you very much i'll be taking that bottle of saki. better for you to see your counter part from that other world any way. that one could get you the better stuff." she attempted to swipe the bottle of saki from zoruro. though it was probably likely she might fail considering he taught her most of what she knew.

medical ward....
Rei lay silent for the most part as the last of the tubes had been finished being put in. blood had alread started to flow into the machine as it drained from her chest. for now the danger was starting to pass as her heart started to improve slightly. slowly stabilizing. The f-worlds squad four captain had done well. the rest of the staff had already begun to give her blood and soon rolled her off. only covering her up midway. leaving her in a medical induced sleep as the breathing machine breathed for her. it would take some time before she would wake up but she would heal. Now leaving kari to call a parent to come in a look after them.
Picking up the phone she dialed tatsuraku's number and waited for her to pick up.

Rei's place...
forte was back with distortion and hugging on to her like a leech who didn't want to be seperated. sound asleep and glad she was ok. he soon nestled in closer and mumbles something about momma and was soon back to sleeping soundly.

in other tails of interests.....
defenders..kirrins room....
Wolfwood was at the side of her bed and lit a cig. quickly finding a glass bottle of beer for an astray. "Wow...I can;t believe we wen;t that long!! I'm actually tired, jeeze. Though..I gotta admit...not every day love wrestling goes into major overtime."
Zoruro got up, tossing the saki letting it fizz right in her face ,''here ya go then...later and I can meet new people any time....,''!! Then he was off like nothing. And Zeraida was chilling on a roof top with Byakuya, remarking mission accomplished then though your injured and Katsuro is out of action to Soruro however the disease issue in our world is gone now so.
-

Asuka slept, and they sneezed, waking up ,''wait.....did I get paid even for coming back this way....that old ji-san is gonna get a target on his back....,''!! And then they stopped, finding a couple stacks of cash at their bed side ,''hmph.....over paid....well back to my world of vagabonding as soon as I wake up...,''!! Going back to sleep, they did just so..
-

Cat-2 rested their head on the lap of the Melster, sleeping off for the time being. Tatsuraku picked up the phone, saying ,''hey...I'll be by in a bit to look in on my bloody nosed children....but a bottle of win helps one relieve themselves of their past....,'!! They were sipping on a fourth glass of red wine.

-

Kirrin chuckled, remarking ,''ready for round 2......you went limp well it happens once your empty.....guess it can't be helped if I abused you more...,''! And they nakedly relaxed against the bloke. Then they yawned, saying ,''better sleep...though got plenty of things to do day to day......if your ever full again I have a cup you can use to substitute releasing your inner ghost goo,''!!

Shadowy Rogue

11,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
melodi said nothing as she gently rubbed cat's back every now and again. watching her sleep. Likewise Kari sighed over the phone. "I wouldn't exactly call it a bloody nose. the others are ok but rei's in critical condition. so don;t be surprised if you see her on life support tatsuraku. guh..bring me some wine when you come. I'm gunna need some. This is going to be a long night."

Crystal sighed. "Next time...I think i'll not try that again. he still got me over a barrel. crafty man."Kyoku chuckled a bit as she got up. "I think im going to head home. I think he was right. best i get some sleep."

Defenders...
Wolfwood kissed her gently and chuckled a little bit. "Yea yea round two it is tomarrow evening. honey, you can enjoy abusing me anytime cause your gunna get a lot of inner ghost goo. heheheee, lets gets some sleep then. work tomarrow is gunna be a lot."
11 am sharp!!

A seal wrote and lit up the ground , waking Cat-2 up. A grim reaper hooded and all rose out of it. And it pulled out a soul, which began to thread and sew together around it. A blinding flash of energy released from the reaper's hood, printing and leaving a white coffin, standing in place with the reaper slithering back into the seal. The markings said return to sender sincerely ferry union. As for the white coffin, it began to crack away, becoming white ashes to the wind. Dusting off, Katsuro was a little woozy, finding the transition back was always like its own acid trip but in reverse. Then Katsuro grasped, finding their hand clasping at the ground and head hitting it, finding their brain stem sliding in and out of their brain itself ,''Cat-2...........,''!!

Cat-2 was on over, slapping out a cloth wrapped up, finding many drugs and things. They injected the needle with the dark liquid in first and they ended going through 7 more injections in different spots ,''there your blood and muscles should be flowing and livening up what with raw injections of straight up mana ....to your nervous system and your re-adjustments to this mortal world..,''!! They took a small step back, seeing Katsuro cough a bit to get things together.

Katsuro stood up, pressing one foot first ,''urggh....,''!! And they stamped the other one, straightening up, standing up, but they first observed the wind against their skin ,''Soruro and the others are alive and well then....those mortals...,''!! Then Cat-2 nodded, taking Katsuro's hand in seconds as the immortal put it out, although, they observed Melody toe to head ,''still not in a petrie dish.....same transgendered glomp of putty I see....,''!! They moved onto something more important ,''seems this equation was solved.....however food might be required before we make the trip home to entertain these simple deviants for a while more....since you like them so much.....,''!! Cat-2 nodded with a smile yep but don't worry I would never trust them the same goes for trusting me too hheh. Then Katsuro and her began to walk for the Ernest pad ,''yes you usually have a cooler full of organs by now.....truth is more important than trust......,'!!

Tatsuraku had checked on the medical ward several times, but they were eating breakfast with Tatsugi and those healthy enough to be at the table. Zeraida was as well Soruro, who bit into a sausage bit. And Asuka was drinking a full thing of milk. And Tenohira yawned, saying ,''I'm not gonna do that again for a while....sleeping a few more days is all I wanna do and then gonna fool around.....,''!! And Asuka finished the milk same here I shouldn't stay long gotta pay my bills back home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games