Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓦⓘⓝⓣⓔⓡ Ⓢⓞⓛⓓⓘⓔⓡ~
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Ⓑⓤⓒⓚⓨ Ⓑⓐⓡⓝⓔⓢ

User Image

Bucky had dropped the knife upon Jean being in his mind.. Not only her but the voices were there too. The brunette cried out, his eyes narrowed as he stared at the woman before him. "Get. OUT!".
He was losing his cool even more, not that Steve helped any. He Elbowed Steve in the face then went to snatch the knife again, but stopped because of her..He had to shut her out..He had to get out of there.. He was being overpowered.
Not a good feeling.
After hitting Steve, he shoved the man at Jean, hoping that would break her concentration.
He should have just killed Steve then and there but who knows what the iron guy would do or the mutant woman.

User Image
Where I am: Gala at the local art museum.
Whom I'm With: The good guys > >
What I'm Doing: Trying to get out

Separated Genius

12,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Anthony Stark User Image

~Genius, Playboy, Billionaire, Philanthropist...oh and Iron Man~

At Jennifer's mention of an unique condition, he whipped his head around to look at her, analyzing every feature,"You are Bruce's-" A body had interrupted him as it slammed into him, knocking him onto the floor.
It was the thief, and after asking if she was ok, he politely asked,"Ok, please get off me so we both don't die." Steve spoke to him as he was getting up, so he grabbed the lady's arm as she tried to leave," Whoa there Betsy! You will leave when the others are out." Then he turned to Jennifer, " If you would like to help, that would be wonderful. I need to get my suit on." They quickly worked on getting the other's out, Tony working towards his suit while keeping an eye on Cap and Jean.

Upon opening his briefcase, a silver liquid like substance gravitated towards him, solidifying and turning into one of his newer suit designs.As he turned he saw the assassin hit Steve, so in turn, Tony hit the assassin. With his armored body. Through the thick oak doors and into the next building.

===

Where I am:
A fancy, super-powered, bar fight
What's going on:
Dealing with an assassin...you know, total normal thing to do.
Whom I'm with:
A killer and my amigos...
What am I doing:
Helping others and fighting
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valkyrie
Amanda"Amy"Summers
★★★

Amy frowned, she heard her shoulder make a little popping noise as she was thrown, luckily she landed on someone that was relatively soft. She heard Tony Stark ask her if she was alright, then told her to get off of him, she grumbled back an “I’m fine” as she got off of him. Her arm was useless, until she could pop it back into place that is. As soon as she heard the Captain tell Tony to get everyone out, she tried to high-tail it outta there, only to be stopped by Tony. Amy pouted, but didn't try to run off yet, though that weird metallic substance was interesting and gross at the same time. She watched as Tony, now armored, smashed into the metal arm guy who threw her, who crashed through the doors and into the lobby. “Nice...I’d say that’s a home run right there” she said as she begins yet again to inch her way out of the room, if they told her to stop, she’ll just say she’s checking on the metal armed guy.

★★★
Where I am:
At the Gala, caught, for now.
Whom I'm With:
everyone.
What I'm Doing:
trying to get out of the room.

Rainbow Lover

User Image

Jennifer She-Hulk Walters

ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴxxxllxxxᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏxxxllxxxᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇxxxllxxxᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ

《 ★ 》ooooᴀᴛᴛɪʀᴇ: ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛooooᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇooooʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɢᴀʟᴀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                                      Jennifer smirked when it seemed to click for Tony. Looks like he finally got it and she didn't even need to spell it out for him.. She thankfully moved out of the way so she didn't get knocked down with Tony. The mysterious guy who had grabbed the thief was now swing a knife. Okay - when weapons come out is when Jennifer got involved. Captain American and the red-haired woman seemed to take things on with him.

When Tony told her she could help out if she wanted to. Jennifer let out a sigh. She really hadn't wanted to ruin her dress. Oh well, she made plenty of money and would be making more with her new job. She helped evacuate while still herself but noticed the thief try to escape again. "Yeah - no. I suggest you stay put, no one's forgetting about you." She told her as she placed a hand on her good arm to bring her back from where she had been inching off too.

She didn't know how much help they'd need fighting the man, but she might as well help. Good first impression and all that. These were friends with her cousin after all, she'd be seeing a lot of them in the future - especially since she wasn't planning on giving up being She-Hulk anytime soon.

Figuring she better get it over with, Jennifer decided to spare her shoes so she removed the golden heels from her feet. She then removed her ring and earrings, placing them in her purse. Once that was done, she figured she'd 'suit-up' herself. It was always a bit of a painful experience, her body and muscles were expanding after all. However, the pain was always over with quickly. Jennifer's skin and hair turned green. Her naturally green eyes changed as well to a more vivid green. Her body expanded from five feet - ten inches, to six feet - seven inches. This, as she predicated, caused her dress to rip in half which exposed her midriff. Thankfully, the dress still covered what needed to be covered - she hadn't been as lucky the first few times. And while she may not be as strong as her cousin's Hulk form and she was more attractive than him, she shouldn't be underestimated. She was still pretty strong. She was possibly even more dangerous because unlike Bruce, she maintained her full intelligence and personality along with such strength.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CaptainAmerica
StevenGrantRogers
★★★

Steve staggered back a bit when he was elbowed in the face, of course, he left himself open to Bucky again. He had thought that Bucky would have stabbed him, so he wasn't expecting him to shove Steve at Jean. Luckily for Jean she had her force shield around her, stumbling backwards into it didn't feel the greatest. He had fallen to one knee, the blow to the face made his vision blurry for a moment, and he was pretty sure his nose was broken. He looked up just in time to see Tony smash into Bucky, sending him through the doors of the place, he frowned as he stood up. “You didn't have to do that Tony, I had it covered” Steve said, okay maybe he snapped at Tony a little, but still. He decided to check on Bucky after glancing at Jennifer. Alright, they had a new hulk...luckily she still looked intelligent. He was being cautious as he stepped through the broken doorway, now he really wished he had his shield. "Bucky?...We don't want to hurt you...I'm your friend...We're your friends" Steve said as he motioned back to Tony. He kept his hands raised in front of himself in a non-threatening gesture.

★★★
Where I am:
Gala at the local art museum.
Whom I'm With:
Everyone
What I'm Doing:
Snapping at Tony, checking on Bucky.
~Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓦⓘⓝⓣⓔⓡ Ⓢⓞⓛⓓⓘⓔⓡ~
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Ⓑⓤⓒⓚⓨ Ⓑⓐⓡⓝⓔⓢ

User Image

After Bucky was slammed into the doors he lid there, dazed a little, the sound of Steve's voice echoed through his head.. He focused on the blond now as regained himself.

“Help me”

The voices in his head once again began, telling him what to do, ordering him around. Quickly getting to his feet, Bucky pulled from his pocket a tiny orb. He tossed it rather hard against the ground, causing a cloud of smoke to consume the surrounding area..

He was surely going to be punished for his failure.

User Image
Where I am: Gala at the local art museum.
Whom I'm With: Amy
What I'm Doing: Getting Irritated.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
You're a firecracker Creed.
I'm an atom bomb.

Jean Grey
A.K.A. Marvel Girl

Jean had managed to hold onto Bucky's mind until Tony tackled the man through the doors, at which point she forced herself to withdraw from his mind. She gripped her head as she slowly lowered herself to the ground and her forcefield no longer was up. Jean wiped away the trail of blood that had been dripping from her nose, leaving behind a small red stain for the time being. Jean kept her hand on her head for a moment, it was pounding something fierce as she moved towards the doors that Tony had sent Bucky flying through. Jean looked to Bucky as he quickly got to his feet and he pulled out an orb, instinctively she raised a hand and held the front doors shut with her telekinesis. Jean wasn't about to let him escape that easily, but she didn't think she could take another round in his head. There were far too many voices and she really didn't want to pass out.

Jean kept her hold on the doors as strong as she could but her powers were wavering every once in a while and it became difficult when she could no longer see them and focus on them as smoke filled the room. Jean opted to leaves the doors and create a forcefield around her and the captain since they didn't know for sure if the orb had contained just smoke or anything else and she was sure Tony's suit would keep him safe. As the smoke started to clear Jean looked to the Captain before looking in the direction Bucky had been but was now surely gone as she spoke, "There's no reasoning with him Captain. He has dozens of voices in his head and all of them are out for your blood." Jean thought maybe the professor could get rid of the extra voices or if it was necessary the two of them could try and do it together because it was definitely a lot for one person to try and do with a mind that aggressive. Jean leaned against a wall to steady herself as she waited for a wave of dizziness to pass..

In the company of: Amy, Tony, Captain, Bucky, & Jennifer
Thoughts: jeanie has a headache
Out of Control:

We come into this world alone...
and we leave the same way...
the time we spend in between...
time spent alive, sharing, learning...
together...is all that makes life worth living.

Captain Rodgers

Aquamaureen13
CaptainAmerica
StevenGrantRogers
★★★

Steve’s eyes widened, did Bucky just ask him for his help? He was just about to do just that when Bucky suddenly got to his feet and threw the smoke bomb. Steve covered his mouth, but that was unnecessary a moment later when Jean put her force field around the two of them. “That won’t stop me from trying, he’s my best friend, Jean, I’ll do whatever it takes to get him back” Steve said as he clenches his hands by his sides into fists for a moment before relaxing them. He then saw Amy trying to leave again, that girl is going to give him a headache. Though she didn't run, she more or less just moved next to Tony and poked at his armor, Steve noticed instantly that she wasn't moving her arm, then one that Bucky had gripped. “Are you alright?” Steve asked, Amy looked up from poking Tony, did a half shrug, then went back to poking Tony’s armor. Steve gave Tony one of those looks he always gave him when he’d see Tony flirting with women.

★★★
Where I am:
Gala at the local art museum.
Whom I'm With:
Everyone
What I'm Doing:
Worried for the girl. Worried about Bucky.
Valkyrie
Amanda"Amy"Summers
★★★

She stayed near the now very green lady, until the smoke bomb went off and her curiosity won her over to go and take a look. She waited until the smoke dissipated before stepping up next to Tony. She was still interested in the armor-liquid stuff as she poked his armor. She couldn’t really see any seams, which was a bit amazing. She looked to Steve when he asked her if she was alright, she still didn't like him, so she answered him by shrugging, or half shrugging, it was a bit hard to shrug with one working shoulder. She went back to inspecting his armor, though she kept her questions to herself, she was amazed by it, then again, it was built by Tony Stark.

★★★
Where I am:
At the Gala.
Whom I'm With:
everyone.
What I'm Doing:
trying to figure out Tony’s armor.

Dangerous Genius

Shimmering_Apocalypse
User ImageUser Image
                                  These fancy shindigs were definitely not Rocket's cup of tea, but of course it was in The Guardians' best interest to 'poke around' the area to see if they could gain any intelligence about some of the infinity stones that were rumored to be floating around Earth. Other than that, Rocket himself had no idea what the event was even for, just that there were going to be some familiar faces there so maybe he'd get a chance to ask someone who actually knew what he was talking about.

As it was a formal event, Rocket was thrown some little suit to wear, which unbeknownst to him was actually purchased right there on earth, in a children's section of a clothing store. After having the back of the trousers adjusted so his tail could slip through, and rolling up the cuffs of his legs, it fit him pretty smartly, He didn't bother with shoes, being he didn't have the ankles to fit them. He still had one of his signature over-sized guns strapped to his back as he made his way towards the art museum that was hosting the gala. The smallest Guardian was still debating in his head on whether or not he really wanted to do this. He wasn't exact bred in etiquette.

Like Groot, Rocket gained a few awkward stares being a 3 foot mammalian experiment walking on his hind legs, dressed in a nice little suit while toting a cannon on his back that was about the same size he was.

His pensive expression broke the moment he saw his partner Groot standing there outside of the building, and Rocket stuffed his paws into his trouser pockets as he approached him, wondering why he was still standing outside the building.

"Groot! What ya standin' out here for? We're supposed to go inside!"
                                  he snapped sounding momentarily irritated at the giant, before he realized he was completely forgetting something.

"Wait a sec... You know, you're right, you can't go in lookin' like that..." he said more gently as he grabbed something for Groot in his pocket. Rocket pulled out a long piece of pink, silk fabric, which was some kind of pre-tied bow tie, of which Rocket himself insisted on getting for him.

"This'll take care of that, now you'll look just like the rest of these humies...." Rocket said as he was already climbing up Groot's body to fasten the cloth around his neck.

" If I gotta wear this crap, so do you."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

User Image

Upon hearing a rumor about another infinity stone the Guardians all traveled to Earth in hopes of finding it, or at least some information before anyone else got their hands on it. They happened upon event that may have information about the stone, even if it was only a one percent chance that anyone there would know, they had to take it. Gamora had arrived shortly after getting the formal wear she needed for such an event, she was relived to know her skin tone would not stick out at a place like this, but not showing up in the right outfit might draw some attention. She wore a slim pink and purple ombre dress, the purple clothing wrapped around her chest as it faded into pink around the waist down to around her thighs. She sauntered up the walkway and noticed something was very wrong. Everyone was in a panic, 'What is going on?' She thought as she surveyed the area. How could this happen, this was their one lead on any kind of info on the stone, what were they going to do now if half the people were running away. She tried to stop someone and ask, but it was no use as anyone she stopped just kept running or tried telling her to leave.

As soon as she collected he thoughts, her eyes scanned the area more in hopes of find anyone who would be of some kind of help or anything to hint at what was going on or even the off chance she could still find something about the stone.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
I am Groot

Groot,
Guardian of the Galaxy

Groot looked over as he heard Rocket's familiar voice and looked down at his little companion who was now scolding him for not being inside and Groot didn't even get the chance to respond before Rocket was telling him he was right for not going inside. He watched as Rocket pulled out a pink bowtie and when Rocket made it clear that Groot was going to be wearing it he responded, "I am Groot." Groot had observed the humans and only girls wore that colour but Groot reluctantly let Rocket do up the bowtie although he forgot about it after a moment as people started to come rushing out of the museum in what appeared to be terror. Groot walked slowly towards the doors into the building, taking care not to kick any of the scurrying humans . As Groot reached the doors he bent down to see through the small windows that the doors had but he couldn't see anything but smoke inside. Groot looked over as he spotted someone approaching the gala as well, Gamora.

Groot offered a small smile and reached towards Gamora, a flower growing on the palm of his hand for Gamora as he said, "I... am.... Groot." After Gamora took the flower Groot turned towards the Gala and opened the door, slowly bending down so that he could fit through the door and once he got through, he held the door open for Gamora and looked to the few people that were still in the building, all of which except one were members of the Avengers. Groot looked to the girl that wasn't one of the Avengers and stood silently staring at her before extending his hand towards her and speaking, "I am... Groot." Groot made another flower grow this time but this time it was a white rose. Groot offered a gentle smile as he held his hand there for her to take the flower.

__________Groot Translator___________
I am Groot -> But it's pink, girls wear pink
I... am..... Groot -> You look pretty Gamora
I am... Groot -> Hello, I am Groot

Thoughts: Groot
In the company of: Rocket, Gamora, Captain, Jean, Tony, and a bunch of others
Out of Carbon:

Guardian Gamora

Guardian Rocket

Captain Rodgers

Dangerous Genius

Shimmering_Apocalypse
User ImageUser Image

As Groot complained about the color, Rocket didn't miss a beat as he was securing the silk tie to his friend's neck. "What? Who fricken cares?! It looks good on ya, besides... Gamora picked it out for ya," Rocket replied. "I promise ya, no ones gonna confuse ya for a girl."

Rocket wouldn't have wanted to wear it himself, but he didn't see Groot as having any reason to be insecure.

Rocket stayed erched on Groot's shoulder as the giant made his way into the little party, but it didn't take him long to realize things weren't exactly going serenely there. He had no idea what was happening but he could see most of the attendee's stress levels were pretty spiked.

"What's going on here?" he said flatly, not even paying attention to Groot's interactions with the two ladies, as he was careening his form out to get a better look over at Steve and the others.

Tentatively, Rocket's fingers were starting to curl around the laser cannon strapped to his back, something he did out of habit when he was even the least bit nervous. That uneasiness of realizing the party wasn't going all smoothly did keep the smaller guardian from crawling off of Groot, because it was so much easier to observe from there.

Dangerous Explorer

Guardian Rocket
Shimmering_Apocalypse
Captain Rodgers

User Image

User Image

She turned to see who was approching her, it was Groot and Rocket. Relieved to see two people she knew, she got closer only to have Groots hand reach out and and offered a flower, taking she flower Gamora looked up at him and gave a warm smile, "thank you Groot."As he head the door open she wandered inside, seeing a group of people who were different than everyone else, they weren't in a panic. Turning to face Rocket and Groot she gave her head a toss to the side aiming towards the group of people inside. "We should talk to them, they seem to be the only ones that have it together, maybe they can tell us what's going on." With that she paced towards the group. Without even pausing to let Groot or Rocket reply she shouted towards them "Hey, you there! Do any of you know what's going on?!"

Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  A lot happened in a short amount of time. Even if she wanted to, Will couldn't do much, as people were suddenly rushing past her. She silently cursed to herself - her ability wasn't exactly crowd friendly, so she was forced to stand aside. Before she knew it, she was closer to the entrance

"Damnit," Will muttered and marched her way back to where the others had been. Smoke clouded the air, causing her to cough lightly before it dissipated. While not much had changed, with the exception of Tony now in his suit, the man with the metal arm was gone. She thought she had recognized him, perhaps from a wanted poster or a debriefing in her days in S.H.I.E.L.D. but she couldn't pinpoint where.

The sound of a woman calling towards the group caused Will to look in the direction, and she did a double take. A woman with green hued flesh, a raccoon walking on his hind legs (donning a tux with some sort of weapon slung over his back), and a massive tree with a human-ish shaped body were walking towards them. The blonde merely blinked and opened and closed her mouth, gaping like a fish, until she snapped her jaw close.

"A man decided to crash the party, but he's gone now." Will, while often not worried about offending people, watched her words carefully around this woman. She got the feeling that her, nor the two following her, were to be messed with. "Who exactly are you guys...?" She asked the question to all of them, but watched as the massive tree-like organism handed grew a flower on his hand and gestured it towards the thief.

company - everyone (except bucky) xxx whereabouts - art museum gala in nyc xxx outfit - xxxx

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces