Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

█████████████████ ████████████ ████████

Wanda pulled her jacket tighter around her as Natasha walked in and spoke to Tony. She decided to remain silent and let everyone talk about what happened at the gala. She didn't really want to say much since she was not there and she doubted her opinion would be valued. After all, these were big superheroes and she was, well, she was not a Captain America or an Iron Man. After everyone finished talking, she thought for a moment before speaking up. "So, what do we do now?" Wanda asked out loud to see if anyone had any idea how to deal with their culprit.
                                                    Made by Purpleinator
                                                    ooc;
                                                    Where: Avengers/Stark Tower
                                                    With who: Tony, Steve, Natasha & Pepper
                                                    Feeling: Thoughtful

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowy Loiterer

User Image
User Image

Natasha Romanoff

Natasha shook her head. "A poisoning doesn't get people scared about mutants though. And I don't think it was this thief. If you're going to poison someone you don't stick around and you certainly don't draw attention to yourself like that." Unless the girl was an absolute amateur but then the poison would have been something more common. It could have been a possibility that someone put her up to it. If that someone was smart though they'd have told the girl to leave after so that she didn't rat him out.

"I'm good. No big breaks yet. We haven't started working on anything." She sighed then. There was a lot of things to do for both of these incidents.

"There are a lot of things to do Wanda. We'll probably need some help on it if you're willing. For the gala we need to review the security tapes, they should be on the servers already, to know where to go. Coulson will probably want a report of the incident to make sure the PR team has a statement on the incident. Ms. Potts you should probably contact your PR team to put a statement out before the media starts reporting Tony dead. Again. For the tower I'll need to put together a report on one Faith Rosenburg. I also need put a call in the morning to extend Mr. Crowley's visa. We have a new recruit by the way. He copies powers when he touches someone with them. Also we should talk about getting someone with more innocuous powers for him to copy. He's confined until then because steroids do not work like that. Elemental and healing are best he said."

Where I am
Avengers Tower
Who I'm with
Steve, Tony, Wanda and Pepper
What am I doing
Going over what needs to be done.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

User Image

"Good to know," Gamora said to amy with a smile as they walked towards the door. Groot and Rocket soon followed after them as they waited. They were all greeted once again by the cool night air. She could hardly wait to get back into some of her regular clothes, even with how the night went she found herself feeling calm. It was obvious they were all looking forward to going to Amys house and having a meal.

Maybe it wasn't so bad for them to have a small break like this. Once the Avengers got back with them things would be rather hectic again to put it simply. "How long have the Avengers been around?" She said to Amy, she was rather curious how long a group like them was around for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valkyrie
Amanda"Amy"Summers
★★★

Amy walked out the store after making sure the rest of them were following after her. “They’ve been here for a few years, formed up when aliens called chitarii attacked New York, their kinda like a group that protect the world from ‘special’ people, like rogue mutants and other bad guys” She said as she walked down the street, it was lined with those four level apartment buildings that seemed to be present a lot in New York. After a bit of walking they came to a white one as Amy stepped up to the door, shuffling the bags she was carrying she takes a key out of her pants pocket and unlocks the door. “Home sweet home” Amy said as she steps into the house, leaving the door open for the others. It was actually very roomy inside, ceilings higher then normal. To the side was a sturdy stair case leading up to the upper levels, behind the first stair case was another leading down into the basement. The floor space was split into four rooms, a first floor bathroom, a dining room, a living/sitting room with a flat screen TV on it. The living room lead into a nice kitchen with all the amenities, including two ovens/stoves. A back door lead into a garden that had a nice space to it, least the same size of the living room. Everything was nicely spacious, like it was meant for a large family. “Bedrooms are on the second and third floors, There’s a master bedroom on each floor with its own en-suite, then there’s an extra separate bathroom for everyone’s use on each floor, their slightly smaller but have the same amenities as the larger one here on the first floor, besides the master there is three extra bedrooms on each floor, one of em’ is large with two beds in it...My room is on the third floor, its the only one with a blue door, and there’s roof access on the third floor” Amy said as she walks over to the island in the kitchen, placing her bags on the counter. “Whole house has WiFi, no password, but you can only use it if your in the house or in the garden, I protected it like that” Amy said as she puts the ice cream away so it wouldn't melt. “Your all free to do and use whatever you like, Mi casa es su casa” Amy said as she smiles at them. “I’ll get started on the apple pies in a bit, they only take forty or so minutes, and I like to cut em’ at the right temperature, Would you like some help with the chicken Kamala?” Amy asked as she pulls ingredients from the bags, separating the desert ones with the dinner ones. There was just one thing off with the house, lack of family pictures, it was nicely decorated, and had hand made art on the walls, but there weren't any photographs, it made the house seem a bit empty. Also Amy's bedroom was one of the smaller ones, not one of the master bedrooms.

★★★
Where I am:
at home
Whom I'm With:
Gamora, Groot, Rocket, and Kamala
What I'm Doing:
at home with Gamora, Groot, Rocket, and Kamala
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CaptainAmerica
StevenGrantRogers
★★★

Steve smiled a little sadly down at Tony when he grasped his arm, telling him it wasn't his fault but it was he was focused on Bucky, he wasn't watching Tony at all. “I can handle Coulson if you want, Its always easier for him to talk to me after all” Steve said, after all this time Coulson still regarded Steve highly, it helped in briefings...sometimes at least. “And I’ll call Charles, maybe he has a student with weak elemental or healing powers, I do not want Mr.Crowley touching Jean or even you Wanda, by accident” Steve said as he smiles kindly at Wanda, it wasn't her fault her powers were so...destructive in the wrong hands after all. “When he left he had my powers, I think he will take a bit to get used to the strength...he’ll need some kind of full body uniform to stop him from touching people skin to skin, that seems to be how he does it, but that’ll be for later, I think he’ll be good to use in training scenarios, and if he is placed in a fight, it would be good to keep him near me, if whatever we’re fighting gives him new powers that he couldn’t control, it would be best for me to be close enough to touch him” Steve said, always the strategist, though that would mean Tony would be replaced with Mr.Crowley, and Tony would be placed in the back for support near Clint, but that was a change they could work with. Steve felt like it was anyways.

★★★
Where I am:
in the Avengers/Stark Tower
Whom I'm With:
Jean and Tony.
What I'm Doing:
Talking to Tony, Pepper, Wand and Natasha

Dangerous Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                  Rocket glanced around the house when they got there, still riding along Groot's shoulder. He didn't know if he should be impressed or not, so he just decided he didn't care. He was more interested in eating when he got back with Groot with all their stuff. "So this is the place?" Rocket said, his ears tilting forward at the sound of Amy getting ready to cook. Rocket used his com to mark the place so he'd find their way back.

"Alright Groot, I marked it on our position coordinator," he said to his friend. "Now you and me can go get our stuff and then when we get back, you can go see that garden... oh wait..."

It occurred to the mammalian experiment that Groot hadn't really gotten a drink in awhile and he didn't want the tree creature to make an embarrassing pit stop on their way.

"On second thought, why don't ya get yourself a drink first, buddy?" Rocket asked, scratching at one of his ears.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Sorry if I haven't posted in awhile, was debating if I should have Kyana run into someone on the way back to her house or run into someone on the way to Amy's and decided on neither. lol))

Guardian Gamora
Captain Rodgers
Guardian Rocket
Shimmering_Apocalypse
Smile C I E L

Come at me and you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that you'll break me
You're going to find in time...

User ImageKyatana "Kyana" Aeira
The Girl Born in Flames

User Image
User Image

Kyana was running in pure joy to her parents and couldn't wait to tell them the news. Getting to the door she carefully placed down the groceries and unlocked the door. Entering inside she quickly started putting groceries away as her mom entered the kitchen. "Hey, you're back. What are you so excited about?" she asked with a smile. Kyana grinned back. "You're not going to believe this. You were right about that grocery store being special. I met a talking raccoon named Rocket, a tree man named Groot, an alien woman, Amy from Youtube and a nice girl named Kamala! Amy said she can get in contact with the Avengers or the X-men for me. Isn't that amazing!" she explained. Her mother watched her with wide eyes as she finished putting things away.

"You met...a talking raccoon?" she said, not expecting this. "Yeah I know its crazy but I mean the Avengers took on aliens here before so it isn't too weird. Anyway, Amy invited me over so she can call the Avengers so I can talk to them. It's finally happening, my dream is finally happening!" Kyana exclaimed happily. Her mother pulled her into a hug. "It is..Just be careful ok. Remember this is your home. Avengers tower is close by so you can stay wherever you wish. And if its the X-men, that's fine too." she said. Kyana nodded. "I will." she replied. Grabbing her stuff she got ready to go and ran out the door in a sprint. Propping up her phone she put in Amy's address.

She finally found it after some time and knocked on the door softly. In her head she thought of what to say to the Avengers or X-men and it had her heart racing with nervousness and excitement.

User Image
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army but you still can't win
Listen up silly boy cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

I burn!

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
I am Groot

Groot,
Guardian of the Galaxy

Groot looked around in awe as they arrived at Amy's house although it wasn't long before Rocket was giving him the go ahead to head out to go and retrieve their things. Although he cut that short by sayig that he should get some water first, so he wandered over and grabbed one of the giant water jugs and opened it with a little difficulty before he quickly started guzzling it down, making sure not to waste a drop. Once it was empty Groot grabbed a second one and did the same which left him feeling content for the time being so he headed towards the door with Rocket still on his shoulder but when he opened the door he stopped. The fire girl was standing in the doorway so he took a few steps back and glanced at Rocket and then the others, not really sure what to do; whether to proceed past her or wait for her to move out of the way.

__________Groot Translator___________

Thoughts: Groot
In the company of: Rocket, Amy, Groot, Gamora & Kamala
Out of Carbon:

Guardian Rocket

Guardian Gamora

The Sphinxy

Captain Rodgers

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

User Image

"I See, it's good your planet has such a force protecting you all," Gamora said as she walked along side Amy. She looked around at her surroundings as they walked up the street and eventually to Amy's house. Waiting as Amy went in first, she glanced back at Rocket and Groot then went inside, gazing up at the ceiling as she did. Not taking her eyes off the area around her, Gamora said, "You have a nice home." It was the first time she'd really been inside of an earth home, she'd seen some images and such from Peter, but that was as close as she got till now.

Since Rocket and Groot were about to leave after he got a drink, she thought it would be best if she offered to help some. They'd probably be busy in no time and with the others gone she didn't have much else to do. "I could help you guys too if you need," By help she mostly meant whatever small tasks she could do. Cooking wasn't something she was familiar with. Especially not in an earth kitchen. As she went to walk over the the counter Amy was at she noticed Groot backing up from the corner of her eye, that girl from earlier was standing at the doorway.

"I think you have a visitor" She turned to say to Amy as her attention went back to the doorway.

Smile C I E L

Captain Rodgers

Shimmering_Apocalypse

The Sphinxy

Guardian Rocket
Valkyrie
Amanda"Amy"Summers
★★★

Amy smirked "I think it would be grand if we didn't need such a force, but that's not the kind of world we live in" she said before she smiles as she glances around the house. “Thanks, its older then the other apartments around here, I had to gut it out and fix it up, but its finished, and its home” Amy said before her attention was turned to the door. “Its okay Groot, she’s a friend, she wont hurt ya” she said as she steps up to the door, patting Groot on the arm gently before turning her attention to Kyana. “I’m glad that you found my house, New York is a bit confusing sometimes, come on in, I’ll show you to my work shop...its where we’ll be contacting the Avengers” Amy said as she takes Kyana’s hand and leads her into the house.

★★★
Where I am:
At home
Whom I'm With:
Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Kamala and Kyana.
What I'm Doing:
at home with Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Kamala and Kyana.

Dangerous Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                  Rocket crossed his arms over his chest as Groot got his fill of water, shielding his face as a little of the water nearly hit him when Groot finished the first gallon off. He was going to be more than ready to settle in when they got back but his only train of thought was getting his and Gamora's luggage from their locker. "You good?" he asked his partner after he finished the water, and saw the girl from the grocery store.

"Oh it's fine, lady, we're gonna head off to our locker, we'll be right back," he said, and patted Groot's shoulder. He then jumped off his shoulder and stretched out, having been on the tree creature's shoulder for awhile, if he wasn't going to be talking to a bunch of people being at his own three-foot level was fine by him, plus he didn't want to annoy him by having Groot cart him around for too long. "Let's head out," he said firmly, heading towards the door after he pocketed his com.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Guardian Gamora
Captain Rodgers
Guardian Rocket
Shimmering_Apocalypse
Smile C I E L

Come at me and you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that you'll break me
You're going to find in time...

User ImageKyatana "Kyana" Aeira
The Girl Born in Flames

User Image
User Image

Kyana gave her friendliest smile to Groot as he opened the door, trying her best to ease the tree man's worries. When Amy greeted her and mentioned she was glad she could find the place and could call the Avengers right away. Kyana blinked as the girl took her hand and led her through the house. She looked back to see Rocket and Groot leave to their locket and caught a glimpse of Kamala and Gamora. "So how are you going to contact the Avengers? You have the number to the Tower? Or know someone personally." she asked, her tone getting more excited by the second.

User Image
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army but you still can't win
Listen up silly boy cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

I burn!
User Image

User Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Pepper listened carefully to everyone's suggestions. Even the captain's little joke, saying that when the girls hang out its okay. But when the guys hang out they start trouble. His corny comment made her smile slightly. She then nodded in your welcome when he commented his thanks when she helped with his injuries. The next comment Steve said was regarding the poisoned drinks. Saying if anyone had drank the poison would have died. That specific comment was directed toward Tony. She looked from the captain to Tony, her hands still behind her back. He also stated that the people that were there were political figures.A specific comment he said caught her interest. Hearing the Captain explain to the team that the one person that caused a commotion was a thief that struck during the gala, now suddenly gone quiet. Pepper looked at Steve then back to the other members of the Avengers. "I suggest maybe looking into other news media to see if is causing trouble again. I can look into that myself." She said. "Maybe get her side of the story, or see if she knows anything regarding the poisoning." Pepper added. Hearing Natasha say her name, looking directly at Black Widow. Hearing her comment saying that she should get a statement out to the media before they claim that Tony is dead. " I'm on it." She simply replied. "This will only take a second." Pepper added walking out of the Medical Room. Stepping into the elevator. Taking out her phone to contact her PR team to organize a perfect date and time to say a statement regarding Tony's condition and the Gala. It didn't take long for the whole event to be scheduled. "That would be perfect thank you...." she said than hung up. The event would be scheduled this afternoon.. Pepper sighed than walked back into the Medical Bay. "Everything is set. The meeting is set for this afternoon at the Police Headquarters." Pepper revealed while walking into the room.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OUTFIT: OutfitsXCOMPANY: Write HereXOUT OF COOKIES: Sorry if its rushed.

ⓒ XXKRISII_LAUTNERXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces