Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Medalist

((I suggest we wait for razor. He posts at odd times.))
((Sounds good.))

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka kept silent when Miki asked what the kiss was for. All he did to respond was laugh a little. "Well Mrs. I don't really care why she has a bounty my only concern is getting paid. Honestly if she gets tortured well its none of my business." Toka said as he started to walk. "On the other hand if you want her to go free then you will have to pay more than the bounty does." Toka said with a smirk on his face.

((Hey a new person.))

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
((finally not the only girl.))
"Oh no, you've got me all wrong. I was merely curious. There's a small village not too far from here if you need a place to stay when it gets dark. It's an earth kingdom village so I doubt anyone would try to release your bounty." Chie told them. She bowed again and then turned to go on her way.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
great. the sun is going down. Miki thought looking up at the sky as the sun began to set, meaning tha her powers wouldnt be up to par as they usually would be.

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka just sighed noticing the sun going down. "Bojing is it fine with you if we stay the night?" Toka asked knowing that half the bounty would be going to his water-bender acquaintance.
Chie stopped again and turned to face them. "I could show you the way." She said. If they go to the village I'll have a chance to break her out. She thought. Even if the girl was Fire Nation the thought of someone being tortured bothered Chie and she certainly didn't have the money to simply buy the girl's freedom.

Barton Medalist

" let's stay, the fire bender might drop like a rock if we try to continue durring the night." Bojing said replugging his water bottle that was on his hip. " pluse if she tries to make a run for it it'll be easier to stop her. Since fire benders draw their power from the sun."

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka listened to what Bojing had said and agreed. "All right lead the way Ms....? I'm sorry what was your name?" Toka asked hoping he would get some form of identification from the girl.
"My name is Chie. The village isn't too far but these woods can be deceiving in the dark." She told him. She turned to lead them towards the village.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
" Somebody help me up! or your going to have to tote me!" Miki said struggleing to get up, but the earth shackles pinned her down.

Tipsy Firestarter

"You complain too much Miki." Toka said as he took his foot and stomped the ground causing an earth column to launch her to her feet. "Happy. Now start walking." Toka said in his usual serious tone. He then turned his attention towards Chie. "All right after you." Toka said but something had started to bug him.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki shot a look of disgust at Toka. Not only for the kiss but for takeing her in just for money. But she didnt say anything and walked after Chie. Now how do i loose, mr. plays with dirt, and mr. takes baths alot? Miki thought
Chie continued to walk. She would occasionally look back at the three following her. "Miki right? Why is there a Fire Nation Royal out here on her own?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff