Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
" and what relationship is that? A love hate one?" Miki asked, feeling slightly secure with the ice wall between her and the pervert.

(( I can see some Sokka in him.))

Barton Medalist

" no, I'm not jealous of it. I just don't want you two fighting in your sleep." Bojing said walking over to the door and he laied down infront of it. So to get to the door you would have to practically kick him out of the way.

Tipsy Firestarter

"If you say so." Toka said as he went to sleep on the bed. "Good night baby-cakes." Toka said as his last words before he drifted into his light sleep still with the bad feeling in his gut.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki ignored him, since it would probably egg him on if she replied. So she just went to sleep and hoped the ice wall didnt melt before morning.

Barton Medalist

Bojing left the candle on, so if miki made a run for it at least they could see. He had a bad feeling, in the pit of his stomach, like they where being watched.
Chie looked over and saw that there was the light of only one candle burning in the room now. They must have gone to bed.....She thought. She quickly turned her attention back to Mei. "So you want to help me huh? You can help me by staying here and keeping quiet. If I need some back up, I'll signal you." She told her. She snuck over to the window and peeked in through the crack in the window. She slowly pushed open the window and jumped inside. She silently walked over to where Miki was laying. She lightly tapped the girl's shoulder to wake her up.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki feeling the tap raised her head up sleepily. She blinked, all she saw was a ninja looking person.

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Mei groaned. She wanted to be where the action was, but she obeyed. Carefully, she slid her hood over her face so her idendity would be concealed. She didn't want anyone knowing her, well...just yet.
ninja She kept her swords at ready but she had a plan all in mind. Before she did anything she would have to ask this firebender one question. One question thats all. "What do you think of Ozai?" question If the answer was to be on that wretch Ozai's favor this bender would have to deal with her two very sharp friends. And they didn't like liars.
Chie put her finger to her lips to let Miki know to stay quiet. She motioned for Miki to stand up and follow her. This was going as smoothly as she had hoped it would.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
With effort miki got off the bed. The bed creaked from the weight shifting, the earth shackles felt heavy as she made her way out to the window with the two ninjas.Eight now miki prayed Toka didn't wake up.

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Just when the firebender came out, with her face hidden by darknessMei stole her chance . She lept at the chained bender and held her swords by her neck. "I hope this isn't to fierce but please don't fire bend." She whispered into the dazed bender's ear. "Just answer this simple question. Are you with Ozai or against, and don't lie." She moved her swords so that they glinted in the light. "Just answer my question. Nobody attack or this goes ugly." Mei stated fiercely. Of course she'd never kill but she wouldn't let a murderer or a theif let go.
"Mei! This is not the time! If we don't get moving those two are going to wake up and we're going to have a fight on our hands. I would like to avoid that!" Chie whispered sturnly to the girl.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
" I er....uh, uh, against?" croaked/whispered Miki. great out of the frying pan and into the fire. she thought.

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka heard a small commotion outside that woke him up. When he turned he saw that Miki was gone. Toka got up without hesitation and kicked Bojing. "It seems the our little bird has tried to fly away." Toka jumped out of the window and noticed three people one including his target. "Well it seems I may have some competition for my bounty." Toka then raised his foot and stomped the ground following that he raised both his arms. Toka had just earth-bent three earth columns. "I'll give you one chance Miki come back quietly or not only will I crush your hands but I will crush your legs." Toka said in a pissed tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff