Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Miki slightly fell back from the inpact of the water whip. Reflexively she punched towards the guy in blue. Scorching hot flames rushed forward from her fist/arm ready to meet her attacker.

Barton Medalist

Bojing quickly manipulated the water to form a sheild against the scorching flames. The water extenguished the flames with ease. Then while she was still open Bojing continued to smack the fire nation person with water, until she was pinned to the trunk of the tree that he had just previously sat under. Then While she was soaking wet he breathed on the water causeing it to turn to hard ice.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
There she was pinned to a tree, with ice. Ice, she was a firebender surly she could get herself out of this one. Her firenation armor protected her from the cold, but she knew it wouldnt protect her long expecially if this guy turned down the thermostat. So Miki inhaled and heated the air internally and then breathed on the ice, the hot steam super thawed it, freeing her from its fridged grip. " Thats it? No wonder the water tribes where easily taken over. Like Uncle said Fire is the dominate Element." Miki said with a smirk. Then it was her turn to go on the offensive. She punched towards Bojing twice and then got in close enough to do a sweeping kick. All three attacks caused flames to come rushing out.

Barton Medalist

Bojing didnt have enough time to bring up a water sheild so he just ducked and rolled to avoid the flames. But he had forgotten about the flames that she had kicked out. Bojing then jumpped over a tree root disrupting the flame's path. Bojing breathed heavely from avoiding the flames. uncle? does that mean? Bojing thought then he got to his feet and looked up at Miki's hair. And sitting there pinned to her hair was the hair pin of the royal family! Of course that explains the superiority, look. he thought then he said " Time to wipe that royal smirk off your face!" and then he went through the movements to bend the water into a thicker water whip that slapped her upside her head hard enough to knock her out. Why didnt she block? he thought.

Tipsy Firestarter

As Toka headed in the direction that the soldier had pointed him he noticed a small forest with what looked like smoke coming from within. As he entered and got closer to the smoke he heard fighting. Toka dismounted the Mongoose Dragon and walked towards them. When the sun hit him all that was visible was his lower half the rest was covered by the shade of the trees. "Waterbender this girl is my bounty and I have every intention of bringing her in." Toka called outloud to the both of them.

Barton Medalist

" go right ahead, I'm not stopping you. Her bounty must be pretty high. Consdering that she is a member of the fire nations royal family." Bojing said pointing to her hair pin.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki had no say in the matter, since she was knocked out. The water when it had hit her in the head fealt like a ton of water had smacked her on her head all at once.

Tipsy Firestarter

Toka used his earth bending to create slab shackles to bind Miki's hands encase she woke up and decided to fire-bend. "Well thank you Mr. Water bender I appreciate your cooperation. Would you like to sit and wait for her to wake up?" Toka asked as he looked at the bound unconscious fire bender.

Barton Medalist

" sure." Bojing said sitting back down where he was. Great, more humans. Bojing thought looking down for a moment at the fire bender. " what's she being bought in for?" he asked.

Tipsy Firestarter

"Honestly I don't know or care what she is being brought in for. My job is simply to hunt down anyone with a bounty on her head, and her bounty is something that can't be ignored." Toka said as he opened his bag and grabbed some moon peaches. "You want any while we wait?" Toka asked as he took a bite of one moon peach that was in his hand.

Barton Medalist

" no thanks." Bojing said as The fire bender made a few noises, Possibley from being on te verge of wakeig up.

Tipsy Firestarter

"Well it seems our acquaintance has started to wake up. You mind waking her up?" Toka asked as the fire bender was making some noises. "By the way the name's Toka and what is yours Mr. Waterbender?" Toka said forgetting that they hadn't been properly introduced.

Barton Medalist

" My name is Bojing." Bojing said manipulateing the water to rise up and then splash the fire bender in the face to wake her up.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Miki sat up with a cough from water all off a sudden filling her sinisus. " Well, ready for round two, pesant?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff