Currently O/A

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Plot:

Republic City has been saved from Amon and Avatar Korra returned bending to those that lost their bending to Amon. During this time a group took up the helm of Amon to rid the world of bending but not for equality but for the advancements of technology. The technologist regime beliefs that the benders are holding back technological advances of the world. During a raid of air temple island Avatar Korra defended her home with team avatar backing her up, unfortunately a stray bullet was shot from a weapon of a technologist hitting the avatar straight to her temple. The avatar collapsed, Mako ran to her finding her dead he lost control and attacked mercilessly but in his rage he let down his guard and was shot dead. The technologist seeing their mistake in killing the Avatar went into hiding and began to build their resistance from the ground up.

Bolin, Asami, Iroh, the air bender family, and the twin children of Korra and Mako escaped to the south pole. They hid out in the White Lotus camp before searching for the new avatar. A earth bending child, she wasn't located until she had turned 16. She had mastered earth bending and was sent to the White Lotus camp. They were unable to get a bending teacher capable of teaching the crazy child so the leaders of each nation commissioned their best benders to assist the Avatar.

During the absence of the Avatar and the technologist in hiding, a new threat arose from the old ways. Bending Purist, people who believe that mixing the bending nations was a crime against nature. The purist believed that the whole of Republic City was a curse upon the world, and that mixed nation families are a disgrace. Purist began attacking mixed nation families all across the world and were converging on Republic City. They have been made aware of the Avatar's return and that the twin children of a second generation mixed nation family was joining her. They plan to trap the Avatar and her team keeping them from their mission. Terra and her team are going to have to take down the Purist, the Technologist, and be able to learn all of the elements without getting caught.

This is their story.

Rules:

Literacy/Posting
• This is a semi to literate RP
• At least two good paragraphs please, NO one liners.
• No quoting. It is just annoying.
• No text talk ever.
• No ** or - - for actions. Write it out, you will get two paragraphs easy.
• “Speech” and ‘Text/writing’ Please use these respectively.
• Please use Italics for thoughts it just makes it easier
• God-moding is a NO.
• Use spell check. Grammar and all that jazz is important but I'm not picky.
• Decorate your posts, make them pretty and unique. (No blinking images please)
• 10-12 sized font please.
• Make your speech recognizable aka making it bold, or highlight it.
• Romance and Violence are expected so if your squeamish please think before you join.
• Cursing is OK, but don’t miss use that right.
• No cybering. I don't mind the taking clothe off part being public but after that keep it to yourselves. Your characters can have sex, please time skip, you can even take it to PMs for all I care.
• Lastly, keep OOC speak to the OOC thread, that is what it is there for.

Reserves:

First things first. I want a reserve filled out and sent to me, title it: Team Avatar
Copy the code, do not change any of the formatting. All you add is a 100 x 100 picture of your character. Fill in what needs to be filled in. All pictures must be real based. I also want a rp sample with it. It can be linked/quoted from another rp, or written up on the stop whichever is okay with me.

Nation
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xFirst Middle Last
xI'm: age here
xI'm a: Bending
xSpirit Guide:username

[size=15][color=lightsteelblue][u][color=lightslategray]Nation[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[imgleft]100x10 img[/imgleft][color=white]x[/color][size=16][b][color=postingcolor1]First Middle Last[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]x[/color][size=11][color=postingcolor2]I'm:[/color] age here
[color=white]x[/color][color=postingcolor1]I'm a:[/color] Bending
[color=white]x[/color][color=postingcolor1]Spirit Guide[/color]username[/size]

Profiles:

Secondly I would like you to create a thread in the test-thread, title it the name of your character and then fill out the profile skeleton and post it up in that thread, then pm me the link to that thread title it with your character’s name.

[align=center][img]Character picture here[/img]
[color=postingcolor2][size=24]Full Name[/size][/color][/align]

[size=17][color=postingcolor1][u]☯Benders and Non-Benders☯[/u][/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11]Name ✔ Full name, no abbreviations.
Age ✔ Age written out
Gender ✔ Male or Female
Nation ✔ Fire, Earth, Air nomads, South Water Tribe, North Water Tribe, Republic City
Bender ✔ If your a bender put which kind if not erase this line or leave it blank
Height ✔ Height in feet and inches
Weight ✔ Weight in pounds
Hair Color ✔ Hair color
Eye Color ✔ Eye color
[/size][/color]

[size=17][color=postingcolor1][u]☯Family History☯[/u][/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Personality[/b] ✔[/color] At least one paragraph.

[color=postingcolor1][b]Biography[/b] ✔[/color] At least two paragraphs.

[color=postingcolor1][b]Wardrobe[/b] ✔[/color] Things your character likes to wear. This could be colors, styles, and types of materials. Or nothing at all.[/size][/color]

[size=17][color=postingcolor1][u]☯Strengths and Weaknesses☯[/u][/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Strengths[/b] ✔[/color]
[list]Please list strengths[/list]

[color=postingcolor1][b]Weaknesses[/b] ✔[/color]
[list]Please list weaknesses[/list]
[/size][/color]

[size=17][color=postingcolor1][u]☯Your Legacy☯[/u][/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11]Theme Song ✔ Url to your theme song here.
Other ✔ Other tidbits you might want to share. This can be fears, likes, dislikes, bad habits, and secrets.[/size][/color]

[align=center][size=20][color=postingcolor1][b]☯ Username ☯[/b][/color][/size][/align]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name

☯Benders and Non-Benders☯

Name ✔ Full name, no abbreviations.
Age ✔ Age written out
Gender ✔ Male or Female
Nation ✔ Fire, Earth, Air nomads, South Water Tribe, North Water Tribe, Republic City
Bender ✔ If your a bender put which kind if not erase this line or leave it blank
Height ✔ Height in feet and inches
Weight ✔ Weight in pounds
Hair Color ✔ Hair color
Eye Color ✔ Eye color

☯Family History☯

Personality ✔ At least one paragraph.

Biography ✔ At least two paragraphs.

Wardrobe ✔ Things your character likes to wear. This could be colors, styles, and types of materials. Or nothing at all.

☯Strengths and Weaknesses☯

Strengths
    Please list strengths

Weaknesses
    Please list weaknesses

☯Your Legacy☯

Theme Song ✔ Url to your theme song here.
Other ✔ Other tidbits you might want to share. This can be fears, likes, dislikes, bad habits, and secrets.

☯ Username ☯

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Characters

Earth Nation
User ImagexTerra
xI'm: 21
xI'm a: Avatar
xSpirit Guide:Spooky the Cat

Fire Nation
User ImagexRoku
xI'm: 25
xI'm a: Fire Bender
xSpirit Guide:dryadalis666

Fire Nation
User ImagexAmaterasu Shingi
xI'm: 24
xSpirit GuideShinobi_Master89

Fire Nation
User ImagexAryial
xI'm: 22
xSpirit Guide:dryadalis666

Republic City
User ImagexYukari Sada Iwamatsu
xI'm a: Water Bender
xSpirit Guide:Summit17

Republic City
User ImagexHiro Iwamatsu
xI'm a: Water Bender
xSpirit Guide:Spooky The Cat

Republic City
User ImagexMinari
xI'm: 13
xI'm a: Air Bender
xSpirit Guide:Bernie the Birdy

Fire bender: Roku, Amaterasu, Ariyal
Air bender: Jinora
Water bender: Yukari and Hiro Iwamatsu
Non-Bender:
Bad Guys:

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
OPEN

CURRENTLY ON AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER: THE LEGEND OF TERRA!

The avatar is a young girl from the earth nation. To protect her from Technologist and Bender Purist, the White Lotus has deployed a fake earth bender by the name Ginko. He has just been killed by Bender purist, Terra's training has been pushed forward. She has been sent to Republic city to meet with firebender Roku, and waterbending twins Hiro and Yukari.

Book 1: Fire and Ice

Dapper Fatcat

Terra, riding on the back of Maru, lept from the deck of the ship onto the dock of Republic Bay.
They both stared amazed at the city that laid before them.
Maru let out a nervous growl, the sailors that stood near them scampered away in fear of the best. Terra stroked Maru's neck soothingly. She then let a wicked grin stretch along her face. She pulled MAru's reins making the Cougar Moose real up and roar.
"GET READY REPUBLIC CITY!!!!! TERRA HAS ARRIVED!"
With that Terra and MAru shoot off at a run into the heart of the city.

Hiro shivered. He looked around quikly, try to see if anything weird was happening. "That is weird, " he said, "Usally when I get the random shivers something stupid is going to happen."
User Image

Roku looked over the edge of the roof he was standing on. He watched as satomoblies raced across the street and people walking along the sidewalks. Roku took a deep breath in and jumped. As he started to fall he threw his arms down by his side and blasted fire propelling him forward he tilted his body right a little bit and started to fly right. A smile ran across his face. Finally after so long he was able to fly, and as this thought went through his head he felt a little unstable and started shaking a bit. He looked up and saw the building he was just about to crash into. He leaned left hard barely dodging the building but as he flew parallel to the building he hit a red awning and started to flip forward. Just before hitting the ground he bended fire as hard as he could to slow down but he over did it and launched himself toward the street where he ran into the back of a Cabbage Corp truck setting it on fire. His body fell backwards onto the ground "ouch that hurt. he thought. Then a man ran out of the truck screaming about his cabbages.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Yukari looked over at her bother and gave him an odd look, "Really Hiro?" Yukari shook her head and kept walking. She turned the corner just in time to see the idiot fall from the sky. "I beginning to question the reality of you shivers brother." She walked over to the truck and saw who was laying in the pile of burning cart. She huffed, "Roku, god he's dumb." She looked for the nearest source of water and made a huge hand of water and proceeded to back hand the man in the flames into the a near by post. The flames on the truck were put out and walked over to Roku leaning over his slumped over form. "You tried to fly didn't you? Flying is for birds! Not Roku the firebender!" She looked over to her brother, "Sometimes I wonder how you two are friends, then I remember that you are both retarded man whores."

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro laughed, "Who says he has the honor of being my friend. Also, dear sister, do not deny my foretelling shivers. I have yet another gift." He was being his usal self.
"Anyway Roku, pick yourself up man. Your a shame to your nation laying there in ashes. We must be off to the Capital building. The 'speical Guest is probaly here now."

Terra and Maru raced along the roof tops of republic city. Terra was hooting and howling in delight. "I WILL CONQUER THIS CITY BITCHES!"
They passed over the smoldering remains of a cabbage truck, where a small group of benders gathered and a crying cabbage man lay in grief.
User Image

Roku looked up at Yukari "Nice to see you to Yukari" as he shot a small bolt of lighting toward her butt. "Hiro its been a long time last time i saw you, you were hooking up with a 200 lb girl with no teeth hahah how was that? He moved towards the cabbage man "I am very sorry about this sir here have some coins." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful coins and handed it to the man. "Alight guys lets head over there and meet this new person coming to town."

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Yukari dodged the bolt of lighting shot at her she about killed Roku but kept it to herself. She looked at her brother and patted him on the back, "Alright then." She watched a giant sabertooth moose run by her with a crazy looking girl on the back of it. "I think I've seen her. She seems to think she's going to take over Republic city." She looked at her brother and Roku and laughed, "Like we need yet another self absorbed person, I mean we already have the two of you." She smirked and started walking towards the capital building. "I can't wait to see Jinora and Uncle Bolin. I haven't seen him in a while been to busy with practice." She flipped her hair in an arrogant type of way, she was taught well by Asami in the way of driving the guys insane.

Dapper Fatcat

Terra rode in the direction of the Capital. They ran up the steps of the building and stood at the top of stares, survaying the area. "This place is amazing. Its just like grandpa said. Big. Smelly. Crowded. Not sure if its useless yet."

Hiro laughed, "Dude that was you that did that seal cow. You thought it would be fub to do cactus juice shots that night." He went with the others towards the Capital building.
User Image

"haha yea sure but if you remember we both did cactus juice that night and kinda ended up tag teaming her... so yea both our bads." He looked up to see a girl riding a saber tooth moose across the buildings. "Haha look at that a women as fun and crazy as I am. Say all you want about her Yukari but i think she is pretty cute." He ran up to Yukari and put his arm around her "I think it is jelousy making you say that about her and use. Not everyone can be as beautaful as we are." He shook his head acting like he had long hair and swaying side to side.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Yukari Looked at them quizzically, "I don't want to know." She kept walking and as soon a roku touched her, her face grew a angry red color. She turned to face him and looked him dead in eyes. "DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!" She yelled through gritted teeth. Her eyes narrowed at him, 'There are reasons I hate men.' She stalked off to the capital trying to keep away from her twin and his ridiculous friend, when she reached the capital building there was the girl and the saber tooth moose. She walked up the steps and looked up at the girl and tilted her head, "Uh Hi! I'm guessing your Terra? I'm Yukari I'm supposed to be meeting you inside with the counselors." She faked a brief smile, "Follow me. I'll take you to them."

Dapper Fatcat

"Why did you have to go and touch her you Turtle t**t." Hiro bended some water out of his water pouch and whipped Roku in the back of the head with it. "Now if your done acting like a dumb ******** then you may come to the capital. Why you were chosen to come today is beyond me." He then stormed off to the capital.
He stopped when he saw the girl riding the Saber Toothed Moose. He was captivated by her wild demeaner. 'I am going to get her!' he thought to himself.

Terra noticably looked the water bender infront of her up and down. A judging look on her face. "I do not like that you know my name." she then noticed the man standing in a daze at the bottom of the stairs. She thought he looked like a puss, and it bugged her having him gawk at her.
"Hey p***y Boy stop your staring." With that she turned Maru around, let out a "HIYA!" and headed into the capital.
Screaming could be heard coming from the people startled by the appearance of the Moose and wild earthbender.

Hiro stood open mouthed. He had never had a girl insult him (except his sister). But never one like that.
"THAT b***h!!!!!!!!!!!"
User Image

Roku rubbed his head where he got whipped 'well i guess i shouldn't mess with her while hiro is around i forgot how pissed he gets when i do that'. he started walking at a fast pace to catch up with them. He saw the girl with the saber tooth moose standing by the door. 'Wow she is even prettier then i thought.' he heard her insult hiro a bit. He walked up and gave him a soft punch on the shoulder "Well you cant get them all uh Mr. Water Nation." He said with a sarcastic tone. He walked up to the new girl and introduced himself "Hi there my name is Roku and if i am not mistaken your name is terra? Its very fitting a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. i must say i really like your saber tooth moose, not a lot of people would actually ride one of those I am impressed you have some courage."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff