Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Poker face. Terra was un-impressed with this whimpy fire bender. She let out a quick whistle and Maru swiped at the firebnder. Sending him fly against a pillar near by. She then made her way into the building.

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She looked at her quizzically, "Don't blame me. You can blame my uncle." She turned to see her brother at the bottom of the stairs. She tried not to laugh too hard. 'I officially love this chick!' She laughed her a** off as Roku flew towards the pillar. She took a deep breath and then looked at her brother and waved, "Well get up here and you can go tell her that yourself. Uncle Bolin says she's pretty bad a** though." Then she looked a Roku and just shook her head, "Stop trying to hit on the girl before we actually get to meet her."
User Image

Roku stood up slowly and walked in the building his face staring down at the ground. ' why am i the one who is always getting slammed into things.' he walked in the building with everyone and eyed the saber tooth moose ' I wonder what that would taste like if i cooked it?' He felt his hands become a little warm and took a deep breath calming down a bit. "So where is your guy's uncle I want to get back to training."

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro was sheeving with anger and murder, "I will destroy that s**t stain and send her soul into HELLLLLL!"
He ran up the stairs at the speed of light and into the building after the girl.

Terra dismounted Maru and was shown her seat in the middle of a half moon council table. "Wow this place is pretty swank," Terra said as she plopped down onto her seat. She stretched and lounged in her seat. Manners were beyond her.

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She smiled, "He's upstairs." She walked calmly into the building following the mess the avatar had left behind. "Those two are going to be perfect fo each other." She made her way up to her uncle's office and knocked on the door and she walked in. Bolin was sitting in his office on the desk and he jumped up and ran over to her, "Yukari! Come here you!" He gave her a huge hug picking her up and spinning her around. "Hi, Uncle Bo! Good to see you!" He set her down and smiled, "So your here for the meeting right?" She nodded, "Yeah and we should probably get down there I think Hiro is going to kill her." Bolin rose an eyebrow, "She insulted him didn't she? Yeah. Alright lets head down." He extended his arm to him and they headed down to the councilmen's table.

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro arrived in the council room. He saw the avatar b***h sitting down at her chair. Not paying him any mind. He bended the water from his pack and launched it at her.

In the blink of an eye Terra bended a wall between the two. The water splashed against the rock. She sent the wall back down into the floor. "Only a coward strikes when thier oponent has their back turned. Water Tribe Swine!" She then bended apart of the floor up and sent it flying at Hiro.

Using a nearby fountain as his source, Hiro sent a wave at the rock pushing it off its course and into a nearby desk.
"Water Tribe Swine! How dare you! You Barbaric Earth Clan Whore!"
He swirled the water around him and sent it whipping at Terra.

Terra brought forth a pillar from the floor and used it to deflect the water whip. She then sent a spray of earth dust and pebbles at Hiro, causing visibility problems for him.

Hiro fell back, swatting at his eyes that were burning with dust. He ran out of the dust cloud and gathered water around his fist, freezing it and turning his hand into a battering ram. He let out a furious yell and charged at her.

Terra did the same to her hand, only with rock. She too let out a rebel yell, a mad grin on her face and charged at Hiro.

They both met in the middle of the floor, kicks and fist flying. Anger just pulsating from them.
They both swung a punch at eachother at the same time. Ice and Earth crashing togther. The winner of this battle of course was............Earth.

Hiro flew back, the ice shattering from his hand that collided with Terra's. He hit the floor hard. Skidding back. Defeated.

Terra stood over him. She was cracking her knuckles and luaghing madly. "NOw that was a fun excersise. I think I can tolerate you." With that she turned around and maybe her way back to the council room.

Hiro laid on his back. His hair a mess, his new shirt torn, and he was covered in dust and grit.
"I.HAte.That.Woman."
User Image

Roku watched as Hiro threw water towards the avatar 'ooo this will be good' he watched as the avatar beat the s**t outta him he laughed so hard. then he walked over to hiro and held out his hand to him "Need some help up man? I am surprised i thought you were a decent bender but you got the s**t wooped outta you by a girl." He turned to face terra "Well done."

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

They reached the councilmen's table, Yukari stood silently for a few seconds before laughing. "Holy Polar Bear Dog! You guys made a mess." Bolin slumped his shoulders and frowned, "Really you two? Really? I expected this kind of thing out of Terra but really Hiro? She's a girl! I told you not to attack girls unless they attack you first or if your in pro-bending. But your not! Your sister is!" He took a deep breath. Then bended all the rocks and pebbles back to where they belonged. Then he looked at Yukari and she nodded bending all the water back into the fountain. "Now that's fixed lets get started Jinora should be here at any moment." He walked over to his spot and took a seat. He motioned to the other chairs set aside for Roku, Hiro, and Yukari. "Well first things first, it's nice to see you Hiro and Roku." He turned to Terra and smiled, "It'a a pleasure to meet you Terra. The white lotus told me all about you and I'm happy to see you made it here. The people next to you are some of our best benders in the city. The fire bender is Roku, great grandson of Fire Lord Zuko. Then we have my niece and nephew Yukari and Hiro, the only children of my brother Mako and Avatar Korra. Roku and Hiro are extremely well gifted benders and Yukari is just as good but she is also a pro-bender she'll teach you the pro-bending techniques." He smiled and saw Jinora walk down the stairs, "And here is the eldest daughter of Tenzin, she's going to teach you airbending but not until after you learn waterbending from my kids." Jinora smiled and waved, "Hi Everybody! It's nice to see you all."

Dapper Fatcat

"I refuse them as my teachers." she then stood up, "From what I have seen. The Firebender is a shame. He can't even preform the Jetting off skill. One that a master can do. Also a firebender that can't control himself and his destructive power, causing damage and harm to civilians.
As for these water benders. That boy over there has shown an attitude that goes against the Water Tribe mindset. Having being hsi twin I do not think his sister is far from him in style and demeanor."
she gave the crowd a skaving look, "I came to Republic city to learn from masters. Not children that are still learning themselves."

With that Terra turned and left the room, she whistled for Maru and together they charged fom the Capital building.
User Image

Roku watched as the avatar stormed off "Hmph let her go if miss avatar over there wants to get what she calls real masters she can have fun getting some weak half a** bender to teach her. Its not like we are the ones who have special talents that she might wanna learn. Im kinda glad i dont have to teach that b***h although i would of loved to kick her a** in bending." Roku stood up and walked out the door. "Well Yukari and Hiro as always its a pleasure ill see you guys later."

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Bolin huffed, "Seriously?" Jinora sighed and looked at the benders in front of her, "Go track her down please." Yukari's eye twitched, "Really I get compared to that man whore! Damn you Hiro!" Jinora smiled, "Calm down Yukari, she's been away from modern society her entire life she has no knowledge of how we work." Yukari nodded, "That may be so but did she have to be a supreme b***h. Well what are we all sitting around for? Lets go get her." She looked at Roku, "We may not like her but we are the best hope she has to learning anything." She went out of the capital and headed in the direction she had seen Terra headed out she hoped into her satomobile and chased after Terra and her moose. She caught up pretty quickly she drove up next to them and shouted. "Hey you might not like us but we're the best you got! We are the masters here." She contained her anger to the best she could 'I'm going to kill this earth bending tart if she doesn't come back with me.'

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro recovered from his shock of defeat. He ran out of the building hoping to catch his sister but he was too late. "DAmnit! I wanna teach that avatar a lesson. How dare she insult our bending and my sister!"

"What the hell is that your driving? she was appalled by the automobile. 'I need to get away from this.' she thought. She spurred MAru and they took off faster. "This is not what grandpa said. He said true harden masters would train me. These kids don't look like they have ever done a hard days training in their lives."
Maru gave a snort of agreement. They leapt onto a nearby building and were heading towards the outskirts of the city.
User Image

Roku walked slowly towards town he was in no rush to catch up with this avatar women he figured if she was going to act like this he didn't want to train her. He had enough to deal with anyways he had clients that actually pay money to get trained. He kept walking and asked a few strangers if they had seen a crazy women riding a saber tooth moose a couple of them pointed toward where she was heading. Roku looked towards where she went and decided the hell with it i don't want to deal with her and went the opposite way of where she was. As he walked he heard a scream and ran towards the noise it was a girl pointing towards the saber tooth moose the avatar was riding on as it jumped onto a building and kept running away towards the end of town. 'Well i guess i might as well try and talk some sort of sense into her.' Roku focused and bended fire propelling him forward toward the avatar he started to shake a bit but stabalized and finally got by her "Hey wait a minute i want to talk to you"

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Yukari huffed, "Well that didn't work." She continued to follow the avatar till she drove along the buildings that she had jumped onto the building and caught up with the Avatar. "Whats wrong with you! I thought you came here to learn! I may be young but it took me a damn long time to master my element!" She yelled. She thought that it really wasn't worth trying to keep up, so smiled and shrugged, "So if you think I'm not a master of my craft then damn you and good luck on your mission." She turned her car around and looked over her shoulder, "I'm driving a Satomobile, their pretty common here. My Aunt owns Future Industries. Also if you ever want a drink or want to see a pro-bending match get ahold of me. Alright, see ya! I'll be at the Water's Edge it a bar outside of town. Catch you later Avatar!" She drove around the block and down the street till she reached the bar just outside of town. She parked her car hopped out and went inside. She went to her teams table where her Pro-bending buddies sat around and waiting on her. "Cactus Juice shots?" They cheered, "Alright Mori and Koma lets do this! Hey wait where is the girlfriends?" Mori and Koma laughed, Mori the firebender answered first. "They'll be here later. Come on we'll start with out them." They each raised a shot and shouted together, "To the Fire Ferrets!"

Dapper Fatcat

Hiro jumped into the nearest satomobile and drove off in the direction of the Avatar. He was going to give her a peice of his mind and fist.

Terra huffed at the firebender, "Leave me alone little man." She bended some roof tiles in his flight path.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff