Familiar Genius

XXXXX Kiyoshi Atsushi XXXXX

XXXXX Kiyo XXXXX

User Image

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

When the Absol spoke up for the first time, Kiyoshi let his attention focus on the disaster pokemon. The idea was well thought of and was probably a better course of action considering they were in need of finding the other gijinka that were here as well. Just when he was about to reply to the Absol, Articuno decided to make himself know by dragging Absol over near Virizion. "It's nice to see you as well Cyrus. I hope the temperature isn't too much for you." His gaze travelled back over to Absol and a smile spread over his lips, "A very good suggestion Absol. By the way, would you please tell me your name in your new form?"

Kiyoshi blinked a few times when Cobalion pounced on to Virizion. 'Seems another member of the Swords of Justice has made their appearance.' Waving a hand in greeting to Cobalion, he let his attention be drawn to Mika, who was hanging upside down in front of him. About the time that he was going to answer her question, the playful gijinka got comfortable on his shoulder. It really didn't bug him much so he just answered, "Mika, didn't you see what the humans did to the young Pichu? It isn't that Lord Arceus doesn't like pokemon as much as he does humans, he is trying to protect them from the abuse that the humans are giving the pokemon. And as for why we are half human, it is so that we can fit in better amongst the humans." His voice was steady and calm as he patiently explained to Mika the reasons that he believed Lord Arceus did this.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

here: In the forest.
ho: Mika. Lilly. Hikaru.
houghts: Quite a bit of people.
ut ookies: Yay, Dialga is here!

XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

Holo Claudia Fox

Neko Eagle

Dedicated Seeker

6,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Humans and Pokémons should not fear each other...

Hikaru Skye
>>Savior<<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Articuno stepped up to the conversation. Hikaru looked at him, as he noticed the Articuno was standing next to him. It looked like he agreed with him. Hikaru though about it, and it was the best idea they could have. The Articuno speak up to the Absol, and told him to not be afraid of talking. Hikaru wasn't afraid. He was actually the kind of Pokémon, umm... person to be alone. Usually inspecting areas in danger from a disaster. But Hikaru did agreed. He needed to makes friends, since things are going to be different now...

Hikaru felt his hand grabbed by Cyrus, who was pulling him towards the group. The Absol got shocked of the idea, and couldn't do nothing. He was dragged, until reaching the group, and was standing next to the Virizion Pokémon. The Absol began to blush a little, standing on a crowd. He wouldn't though of being depending of a group. Unless, they become traitorous...

The Cobalion that fell on the Virizion scared the Absol a little. He didn't expected something like that to happen. He stared at the 2 girls socializing. Now Terrakion was missing, and the trio would be together. Awkward part was that Cobalion is suppose to be a calm Pokémon. Maybe by being turn into a human made her change?

Hikaru listen to when the Mew talked. Hikaru totally disagree with Mew. He created the Pokémon. Why would Arceus think such thing? What the Dialga said had complete sense. And not only that, but it was the truth.

The Dialga asked Hikaru his name. Hikaru looked around himself, remembering that he already presented himself, but only to a few of the member. "My name is Hikaru. As you can see, i'm an Absol." he told the Dialga. Just hoping everything will turn out for the best...

I fight for what is right, not for opinions.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where I am: Forest - Dark areas
With: Lilly, Mika, Kiyoshi,
I'm doing:
Mood: Cautious

Health: 100%

Attacks:
Night Slash
Razor Wind
Rock Smash
Thunder Bolt
Protect
Flamethrower

Battle Status: ---
(( OOC: ))

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Life is like a leaf. Once it falls from its branch...

XXXXX Lilly EvergreenXXXXX

XXXXX Lil, Crisp.XXXXX

Lilly nodded at the mention of her human name. Lilly turned to look at Mika as she told them about her reasoning to why Lord Arceus vanished the pokemon. Lilly knew why since she heard the rumors about the poor little Pichu. Lilly's smile changed form a smile to a frown. Lilly looked over to Kiyoshi as he told the Mew the reason why. The Virizion looked over to Articuno as he dragged the Absol to the group of now human pokemon. She looked toward him as Kiyoshi asked what his name was. "Hello Hikaru. I am Lilly from the Swords of Justice though you already know that" she introduced herself properly. She remembered how she didn't properly introduce herself to all of them in fact.

...life has begun on the cold ground."

ωhere: Forest.
ⓦith: Mika, Hikaru, Cyrus, Kiyoshi, and Eris.
тhoughts: ...
ӎoves: Sacred Sword | Giga Drain | Leaf Blade
| Close Combat | Swords Dance | Helping Hand
Ⓘnventory: One katana in a case on
her back and the sword she has
in the picture.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

User Image

Virizion

Holo Claudia Fox

hellsingvampire217

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Neko Eagle

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"Strange how there are many of the same pokemon, but all different"

XXXXX Leaves & Autumn CrestXXXXX

XXXXX Leaf/y & Fall or FallenXXXXX

Fallen looked at Alex as she waved her hand. Fall smirked at the comment she made about her weight. He bent down on his knees and then lifted her up, carrying her in a bridal style way. "Leaves, show me the way. I know you know the way" he said. Leaves nodded and began to walk toward the direction that she and Alex came from. Fallen followed closely behind, realizing that she did weight lightly. Finally, Leaves spotted the group, noticing that one more person showed up. And it was Cobalion, the leader of the Swords of Justice. Leaves walked toward Hikaru and Lilly and stood quietly between them. Fallen followed Lilly and stopped behind her, looking at all the others. He couldn't believe that some of the legendary pokemon from all the regions; Articuno, Mew, Cobalion, Virizion and Dialga himself. He set Alex down gently and looked up at the legendary pokemon with wide eyes.

"I wish I was born stronger"

ωhere: In the forest.
ⓦith: Leaves, Fallen, Alex, Kiyoshi, Eris, Lilly,
Hikaru, Cyrus, and Mika
тhoughts:...
Ⓘnventory: Katanas.
ӎoves: Razor Leaf | Grass Whistle | Magical Leaf
| Giga Drain | Synthesis | Leaf Blade

Swords Dance | Grass Whistle | Solar Beam

⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

ViaryThePurpleDragon

User Image

Leafeon

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

User Image

The Little Fashionista
✄...... My name is Alexandra Pennington.
✄...... I am standing near a group.
✄...... I am feeling uncomfortable.
✄...... I am in the presence of Leaves, Lilly, Mika, Hikaru, and Cyrus.

User Image
                                    Alexandra instantly stood up, wide awake. She now fully cared about image and dusted off all the dirt and dust. She frantically fixed her hat and smiled nervously. "Uhm... hello everyone?"The Milotic was used to some of the attention, since she was once a, "beautiful and rare creature to behold," as a tourist said. She rubbed her hand on the back of her neck, still a bit uncomfortable. "Heheh... heh."

⋙She sees a million stars [★], like holes in the sky...
All gods tears for her they c•r•y [☂].

Ooc:

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
hellsingvampire217
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Neko Eagle
Holo Claudia Fox

User Image

Got a Secret

Eris

Can you Keep it?

Eris smiled as she finally settled down. It's just that the very thought of being half-human excited her. When she saw the newcomers she smiled brightly and warmly.
    "Hello all, I was once Cobalion, but I now go by Eris. I am considered the leader of the Swords of Justice trio." She chuckled and waved at the newcomers.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
Mika Amaya
Mew

Befriend everyone you can...

☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾

The Mew's tail twitched at the tip happily when Kiyo let her stay on his shoulder. She listened to his reasoning. Mika got this look on her face, yet it wasn't really sad nor confused. "But, why change us into humans if he hates them?" Mika mused, thinking. "This whole thing doesn't make sense anymore.... I mean, humans could've been changed into Pokemon, or at least half Pokemon." Her blue eyes were somewhat sad. She'd loved being a Mew, but now she was half human she couldn't do some of the things she could when she was a Mew.

Mika noticed two Leafeon twins, and how close they looked. Mika had once been close to someone..... but that was before they decided to try and make another Mew, a Mewtwo. A small smile crept on the Mew's face, maybe she could become close friends with Kiyo! After all, he didn't mind her being on his shoulder. Mika waved at the twins. "Come and join us! It's fun here!" she called to them happily, but she didn't move from her spot on Kiyo's shoulder.

☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾

....something may happen if you do.

Where: Forest -- On Kiyo's Shoulder
With: Kiyo, Eris, Lilly, Hikaru, Cyrus, Leaves, Fallen, & Alex
OOC:

XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
hellsingvampire217
ViaryThePurpleDragon
Neko Eagle

Familiar Genius

XXXXX Tsukiko XXXXX

XXXXX Tsuki XXXXX

User Image

"The average pokemon is a nicer person than the average person."

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Looking back over at the boy, Tsukiko could feel one of his brows arching slightly at his cold tone. The corners of his lips tugged up in a grin before he replied back, "I suppose you did not, though I thought that it might be the appropriate thing to do since you appeared to be rather lost for just a moment. Though I suppose I could have been wrong in my assumption, that does happen sometimes." Tsukiko had always been the patient type, no matter what the situation he was in. It was just something that had been pounded into his mind, never to panic and to always keep ones cool in any situation. Happened to be one of the many things that made him an excellent bodyguard compared to some that blew up after only a few minutes or in the middle of battle lost their temper.

Tsukiko's attention once again drifted away from the boy, which he had yet to find out the name of, and land on Cassandra(Casselia). He watched in interest as the blond seemed to brighten up when he went along with her fake story. 'Rather strange people I have bumped into this time...' Listening to her speak he could tell that something was up, though decided to allow her to tell him in her own time or not at all unless it became dangerous. Biting his bottom lip he wondered how he was actually supposed to start a conversation. He had been trained all his life to stick to the shadows and only talk when absolutely necessary.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

here: The Forest at the base of a large tree.
ho: Jun. Cassandra.
houghts: Doesn't this girl know it is bad to lie? And what is up with the strange boy?
ut ookies: Meh, it's kind of short...

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Holo Claudia Fox

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
hellsingvampire217

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"The time for being right is over,"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Cassandra sat down, and looked around. It was obvious she has never seen a forest up close before. She shook her head, trying to get the awed and dazed look off of her face. She managed to get the dazed part away, but she could never be able to truly hide what she felt. Cassie pouted. The reason why she left was to see the pokemon, but as fate would have it, they disappeared just as she managed to leave her prison... er, mansion. Cassie now looked down, memories flooding her head, which made her pout again. Of course, over the years of living in her mansion, she learned how to control the tears, so she willed them only to add onto the hidden wall of tears inside of her. She looked back at Tsukiko, still pouting a bit, but her voice sounded happy still. "Well, Tsukiko... I'm believing you don't exactly get along well with humans? I pay attention, ya know. How you gave us the hint that you were only visited by pokemon and all that. The way you even talked gave it away. But it's okay, you don't have to tell me if I'm right or if I'm wrong. I like to wait and see until you prove that my guess is right or wrong." Cassie gave a feint smile, eyes sparkling.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But how do we survive in the dark?"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
Jun Sohma

Life is a g a m e we all p l a y.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Jun flopped down beside Tsukiko, not really caring the girl wasn't talking let alone noticing. After all, he had- Jun erased the thoughts, just in case the Legendary Pokemon could hear them. He glanced up at her, wondering if he should say something. He didn't even know her name! 'Jun?' the voice whined in his head. 'Are you someone else?' The boy shrugged, not knowing he had changed to his other self. He heard a sigh, but he ignored it. Turning to Tsukiko, Jun smiled slightly at him. "Will....... will you be my friend?" The boy asked, shyly and quietly. Shadow was almost gone so Jun wanted to make some friends, human friends.

█║ │█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

No one ever w i n s or l o s e s until you d i e.

User ImageUser Image

Where: Edge of the Forest
With: Cassandra(Casselia) & Tsukiko
OOC: >///< Too short but oh well
ViaryThePurpleDragon
hellsingvampire217

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Life is like a leaf. Once it falls from its branch...

XXXXX Lilly EvergreenXXXXX

XXXXX Lil, Crisp.XXXXX

Lilly felt a presence of more people coming. She turned to see the Leafeon girl and Alex return with a new companion. He looked exactly like the Leafeon girl and guessed that they were twins. "Interesting. I have never seen a pair of twins that looked exactly alike besides the gender." she admitted, smiling toward the newcomers. She smiled at Alex as she was put down by the boy and let out a tiny chuckle as the Milotic smiled nervously. Lilly's smile disappeared as she heard Mika pout about the whole thing. She looked at Mew and Dialga then to Cobalion. She sighed and looked around.

...life has begun on the cold ground."

ωhere: Forest.
ⓦith: Mika, Hikaru, Cyrus, Kiyoshi, Eris,
Leaves, Fallen, and Alex.
тhoughts: ...
ӎoves: Sacred Sword | Giga Drain | Leaf Blade
| Close Combat | Swords Dance | Helping Hand
Ⓘnventory: One katana in a case on
her back and the sword she has
in the picture.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake: Ugh sorry for not replying sooner ;-; I was just so busy working
on this project and stuff. Sorry ;-;

User Image

Virizion

Holo Claudia Fox

hellsingvampire217

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"Strange how there are many of the same pokemon, but all different"

XXXXX Leaves & Autumn CrestXXXXX

XXXXX Leaf/y & Fall or FallenXXXXX

Fallen looked over to Alex as she quickly got up and smiled nervously at the others. Fallen looked back to the legendary pokemon that were gathered and grin formed on his face. Leaves looked over to the Virizion and the Cobalion as they both smiled and waved to her. Leaves smiled nervously as well and hid behind her older brother. Fallen looked at the Virizion as she spoke about never coming across twins like themselves. Hearing this, he smiled more. "I am Autumn Crest, But please call me Fallen. This is my sister Leaves. Please ignore her shyness." he said, introducing himself to the group. Leaves scooted behind him more, knowing that they would be looking at her.

"I wish I was born stronger"

ωhere: In the forest.
ⓦith: Leaves, Fallen, Alex, Kiyoshi, Eris, Lilly,
Hikaru, Cyrus, and Mika
тhoughts:...
Ⓘnventory: Katanas.
ӎoves: Razor Leaf | Grass Whistle | Magical Leaf

Swords Dance | Grass Whistle | Solar Beam

⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Holo Claudia Fox

hellsingvampire217

User Image

Leafeon

Dedicated Seeker

6,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Humans and Pokémons should not fear each other...

Hikaru Skye
>>Savior<<

Hikaru heard the Virizion present herself. It felt nice meeting others, especially in this circumstances. It looked like everything was fine. The Cobalion girl also presented herself. It was very important for everyone to get along. Hikaru would try his best to socialize, even though this wasn't something he would do a lot. The only time he got to socialize was when he helped other Pokémon, and some even help him fight back disasters. He knew teamwork was also important, so he felt like he wanted to work hard.

The Leafeon girl came back with a Leafeon boy. Hikaru looked over, as the Virizion spoke about the twins. He noticed how alike they looked, except for their gender. It was noticeable.

Hikaru heard what the Mew said. But Hikaru couldn't stand why she question Lord Arceus. Why question what he is doing? If he did this, it was for a reason. "Do not question Lord Arceus, Mew. He did this for a reason. And if we do not know the reason, we will know soon enough." He said to the Mew. He also though of why must they become part human to stay, but Hikaru would respect Lord Arceus wishes, and orders.
I fight for what is right, not for opinions.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where I am: Forest - Dark areas
With: Lilly, Mika, Kiyoshi,
I'm doing: Interacting
Mood: Still Cautious

Health: 100%

Attacks:
Night Slash
Razor Wind
Rock Smash
Thunder Bolt
Protect
Flamethrower

Battle Status: ---
(( OOC: Don't stop posting, guys. O_O! ))

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Announcement

Dammit people don't die on me ;-;

Timid Shapeshifter

XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

I'm sorry, but you know how hellish life can get, right? If you don't..... something is wrong. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff