No :P 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Poll/Gold Whore~ 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Meh, it looks ok. 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Hunter

XXXXX LoKaXXXXX
Stealing's easy!

Loka looked at the flower, he had seen it a few times inside of the woods. Wasn't common and it wasn't rare. But if you had stayed inside there for a few times then you were bound to find one. It was a good thing that he had stayed the night there last week. He shrugged. "I've seen some before by the hills, but never really called them anything." Was this her version of a test or something. He let out a sigh. Did he really seem that troublesome? 'Eh, I'll try getting her back for this...' He hated questions, they had always revealed something about him. This talk was getting a little long too. It had lasted for about 3 minutes. His talks normally didn't last 6 or 8 minutes. Unless the other person liked talking...

The Hard parts what to choose!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Going towards the lake.
With: Sierra
Feeling: Questions...
Only Cocca Counts :

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Life is like a leaf. Once it falls from its branch...

XXXXX Lilly EvergreenXXXXX

XXXXX Lil, Crisp.XXXXX

Lilly felt butterflies in her stomach as he spoke to her. She stood quiet as he told his explanation. She did know how the two great beings were always fighting. She couldn't blame their rivalry. But she also had her reasons as to why she didn't start a conversation with him. Lilly looked over to Mew as she floated to Dialga and went around in circles. Seeing this, Lilly laughed. She watched the pink human girl float to a tree branched and perched herself again. The Virizion looked over to Mew as she stated about humans being weak. 'Well that's one way to look at it' she mumbled to herself. Lilly remembered about why they were here and became human. 'So it means that we are a bit weaker now that we are humans- in a way.' she pondered.

...life has begun on the cold ground."

ωhere: Forest.
ⓦith: Mika, Savoir, Cyrus, Leaves,
Alexandra and Kiyoshi.
тhoughts: ...
ӎoves: Sacred Sword | Giga Drain | Leaf Blade
| Close Combat | Swords Dance | Helping Hand
Ⓘnventory: One katana in a case on
her back and the sword she has
in the picture.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake: D'aww
Lilly does >w>

User Image

Virizion

Holo Claudia Fox

hellsingvampire217

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XXXXX Sierra Whispers Amanya XXXXX

XXXXX Sy, Whisper XXXXX

User Image

"Nothing is as beautiful and peaceful as Nature itself"

She retraced the flower back to her and stared at the petals. At least their grown here in the forest. She wondered why no one had a name for it. Sierra placed it back into her picnic basket and looked over to him. He seemed to be fidgeting and something seemed off about him. She was curious though. "Alright then. I guess I'll go look for more flowers then. If you ever need something or want to check out my shop, its down south not far from here. As I said before, I own a little flower shop. Its near the beginning of the forest." she told him with a small smile. Sierra turned to where she came from earlier and backtracked. She walked far from him, getting a feeling that this wouldn't be the last encounter with him. Once she saw the strange pink flowers again, she decided to take more home. She cut down at least 4 to 6 and placed them into her basket. She wandered about, collecting some Lavenders and Lilys.

ⓦith: Alone.
тhoughts: ...
Ⓘnventory: Picnic Basket.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

Raio-kun

Familiar Genius

XXXXX Kiyoshi Atsushi XXXXX

XXXXX Kiyo XXXXX

User Image

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Kiyoshi's gaze wandered around to the other faces that were now around him. He could see Articuno speaking with Milotic and then a Leafeon had run off , more then likely to find someone. Either way, shifting his gaze back over to the gijinka standing at a distance a smile spread over his lips. "Absol, don't be shy and stand over there. We are all in this together so come and join in the conversation." Why did all pokemon stand at a distance... it wasn't like he was going to bite or anything. His attention drifted back over to Mew when he heard her voice chime once again. "Kiyoshi Atsushi, though if you with to shorten it then you may." He told Mika kindly as he shifted a bit in place.

He barely even noticed when Mika started to go in circles around his head. Though he often got into fights with Palkia, Kiyoshi was actually a gentle soul and enjoyed the Mew's playful nature. "Anyone wish to propose an idea on what we are to do from here?" He asked the group as he walked over to the tree that Mika was in and leaned against the trunk of it. Opening portals actually took quite a bit of energy then one would think. It was one of the main reasons why he kept to his dimension.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

here: In the forest.
ho: Mika. Lilly. Hikaru.
houghts: Quite a bit of people.
ut ookies: Yay, Dialga is here!

XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

Holo Claudia Fox

Neko Eagle

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

User Image

The Little Fashionista
✄...... My name is Alexandra Pennington.
✄...... I am sitting near a lake.
✄...... I am feeling tired.
✄...... I am in the presence of Leaves and Fallen.

User Image
                                    Alexandra followed after Leaf and panted, holding onto a tree trunk when Leaf found Fallen. She took off her hat and waved herself with it. "Arceus, I need to get used to having legs. One sec..."Alex shook her head and put her hat back on. She stood back up and stretched. "Well... found your sister? Heheh... I'm gonna go over to my mini-shop." That said, Alex walked the few steps over to her shop's stand, folding it back into a cart. She put her hat inside with the rest of the clothes. She sat back down, needing to rest.

⋙She sees a million stars [★], like holes in the sky...
All gods tears for her they c•r•y [☂].

Ooc:

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
hellsingvampire217

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"The time for being right is over,"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Cassandra literally brightened up when Tsukiko went along with the lie. She didn't want anyone to know who she really was, since her father was a well-known man. This guy might just call her dad and tell him that her runaway daughter has been found. Now, that couldn't be a very good thing for Cassie. Not. One. Bit. "Pleasure to meet you, Tsukiko! And it really is such a great thing to see a friendly face around here!" Cassie giggled, making her look like a happy and bright little girl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But how do we survive in the dark?"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dedicated Seeker

6,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Humans and Pokémons should not fear each other...

Hikaru Skye
>>Savior<<

It appear that the Dialga was safe for now. Hikaru heard that he could join the conversation. The Absol didn't planned on joining the conversation, as he felt like he was invading their space, since they were legendary. For them, it might not look like it matters, but Hikaru knew that he had to respect them. Arceus created them for a reason.

Hikaru just continue observing them, and their friendship they were showing. Dialga asked openly if anyone had a plan. Hikaru began to think. There was nothing to do, but to keep an eye on the humans. "I believe we should wait and see what the humans do without their Pokémon. That's the only idea I have..." Hikaru speaked after the Dialga asked for ideas. Hikaru didn't knew what trouble they could get into.

I fight for what is right, not for opinions.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where I am: Forest - Dark areas
With: Lilly, Mika, Kiyoshi,
I'm doing:
Mood: Cautious

Health: 100%

Attacks:
Night Slash
Razor Wind
Rock Smash
Thunder Bolt
Protect
Flamethrower

Battle Status: ---
(( OOC: ))

Familiar Genius

CyrusAizawa
User Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █This is war"█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Cyrus felt the stronger presence and turned his head to see Dialga. 'Oh dear, I wasn't expecting Kiyoshi to come along. At least I know that Lord Arceus won't send Palkia since Kiyoshi is here. Wouldn't want there to be any arguments amoung gijinka.' Off to the side Cyrus noticed that the Absol wasn't getting any closer to the member of the Creation Trio. 'So strange, it's not like Kiyoshi is mean or anything.' Walking up next to Absol, a smile spread over his lips as he heard the pokemon's idea. 'Yes, if the humans saw us so shortly after they lost their pokemon then there might be an uproar. Very good observation this Absol has.'

Looking up at Hikaru, Cyus tilted his head to the side and smiled a little. "You should speak up more often. We are all pokemon, legendary or not." He gently took Hikaru's hand and dragged him over to where Virizion was standing not far from Kiyoshi. "See Absol, it's more comfortable to be with the group instead of in the back." It wasn't actually kind of funny that this was all coming from a pokemon that isolates himself on an island high up on a mountain. "It's nice to see you once again Kiyoshi."

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █"To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █This is war"█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

ut ake: Yo!

XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

Neko Eagle

Holo Claudia Fox

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
hellsingvampire217
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Neko Eagle
Holo Claudia Fox

User Image

Got a Secret

Eris

Can you Keep it?

Eris was hiding in a tree above Lilly, formerly known as Virizion. Waiting for the right moment, Eris pounced onto Lilly, able to catch her off her gaurd. The Cobalion girl pointed her sword at Virizion, giving a playful smile. She stepped away from Lilly, she sheathed her sword back onto her belt. Eris looked over at the others, nodding as a hello. She glanced over at
    "I got you, didn't I, Virizion? Oh, but you don't go by that anymore, do ya? I don't go by Cobalion either... so... I'm now Eris!" Obviously in a good mood, Eris smiled and chuckled. It was rare times to see her this happy and carefree. Of course, it's the joy of being in this form made her very skin tingle. She loved it! Though, she sometimes missed all the pokemon being around, she loved how the humans weren't abusing them anymore!

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Life is like a leaf. Once it falls from its branch...

XXXXX Lilly EvergreenXXXXX

XXXXX Lil, Crisp.XXXXX

Lilly looked up at Kiyoshi as he asked what the plan was now. Lilly crossed her arms and lifted her right arm to her chin, thinking of any options there were. She then noticed that the Leafeon girl ran away, and saw Alex give chase. 'Hope they don't get lost...' she prayed to Arceus. She hadn't noticed that the Absol was afar, watching the legendaries. She turned to look toward him and thought through the idea. Well, it might a take a while for it to show results but it was the only thing she can think of. "I say we should all stay as a group and live here in the forest, not too far from the humans. Some of us actually look like humans so we can get away from any threats from the humans and walk right into town for anything necessary" Lilly added.

Lilly saw Articuno walk off to the Absol to go talk to the Absol. She sighed and looked back to the sky, missing her friends and the pokemon. She then felt herself fall to the floor from such a heavy force from above. She turned to face who it was and stopped once she spotted the sharp, end point of a drawn sword. This forced a smile upon Lilly as she recognized the sword. "Ah yes Eris. It's good to see you again" she smiled at her old friend. Lilly lightly kicked the sword to a side and quickly rolled to a side and got up, dusting herself off. Lilly then threw herself on Eris and hugged her tightly. "Oh Arceus, Eris! I missed you sooo much!" she squealed, giggling. She never felt this happy before. It felt good to see her old friend again. But this made her think about Terrakion and wondered wherever their lost friend was.

...life has begun on the cold ground."

ⓦith: Mika, Savoir, Cyrus, Kiyoshi, and Eris.
тhoughts: Eris!
ӎoves: Sacred Sword | Giga Drain | Leaf Blade
| Close Combat | Swords Dance | Helping Hand
Ⓘnventory: One katana in a case on
her back and the sword she has
in the picture.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

User Image

Virizion

Holo Claudia Fox

hellsingvampire217

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
hellsingvampire217
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX
Neko Eagle
Holo Claudia Fox

User Image

Got a Secret

Eris

Can you Keep it?

Eris laughed and hugged her old friend back.
    "So, I heard you go by Lilly now, correct?" Eris pulled away from the hug and looked around, obviously looking for their other friend, Terrakion. "Wonder where Terrakion is..." Eris pouted and crossed her arms, it was clear that Terrakion wasn't around. "Now, I completely agree with you, Lilly. Mine, at least, could be mistaken as a cosplay." That said, Eris finger-combed a lock of her hair, eyes closed. She smiled and opened her eyes again, taking in the view of every pokemon she once knew into a poke-person.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"Strange how there are many of the same pokemon, but all different"

XXXXX Leaves & Autumn CrestXXXXX

XXXXX Leaf/y & Fall or FallenXXXXX

Leaves looked up to Fallen as he grabbed her wrist tightly. Fallen looked at Alex a she came after Leaves did. "Thank you Alex." Fallen thanked her with a smile. he looked at her and then to Leaves. It seemed that she was distracted. Leaves was looking toward the direction Alex came from. Leaves wanted to go back to the group of gijinkas and Fallen could see this. He too wanted to go. He looked over to Alex as she packed her mini-store and went to go rest. She seemed tired but Fallen wanted to go now. "Alex, I heard that there were others just like us. I know your tired and I really want to go see them. I can carry you there" Fallen suggested to her. He smiled to her and walked over to Alex hoping that she wouldn't mind.

"I wish I was born stronger"

ωhere: In the forest.
ⓦith: Lilly, Fallen and Alex.
тhoughts:...
Ⓘnventory: Katanas.
ӎoves: Razor Leaf | Grass Whistle | Magical Leaf
| Giga Drain | Synthesis | Leaf Blade

Swords Dance | Grass Whistle | Solar Beam
| Giga Drain | Synthesis | Leaf Blade

⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

ViaryThePurpleDragon

User Image

Leafeon

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

User Image

The Little Fashionista
✄...... My name is Alexandra Pennington.
✄...... I am sitting near a lake.
✄...... I am feeling happy.
✄...... I am in the presence of Leaves, Lilly, Mika, Hikaru, and Cyrus.

User Image
                                    Alexandra waved off the question, slowly nodding. "Go ahead while I'm still in this state. I don't care about image at the moment..."The Milotic yawned and stretched. "Don't worry about weight, I'm as light as a Torchic."

⋙She sees a million stars [★], like holes in the sky...
All gods tears for her they c•r•y [☂].

Ooc:

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
Mika Amaya
Mew

Befriend everyone you can...

☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾

Mika waved her hand in the air, having an idea about what they were doing here. She soon realized that Kiyo couldn't see her. so she popped her head in front of his face. She had no clue that she was upside down, yet even if Mika did know she wouldn't care. "I think I have an idea!" she said, her tail waving back and forth excitedly. "Maybe Master didn't like Pokemon as much as humans, but he wanted Pokemon to stay. That's why he made us half human!" Feeling proud that her idea sounded reasonable to her, Mika looked at Kiyo. "What do you think, Kiyo?" Mika asked, hoping he liked it.

Mika couldn't keep to a spot without moving, and Kiyo was taking quite a bit of time in her opinion. Floating down to his shoulder, the Mew settled on it. She had always loved the people, when she was a Pokemon Mew that is, that had let her sit on their shoulder without swatting at her or trying to hit her off. She hoped Kiyo was one of them, or he just asked her nicely not to sit on his shoulder.

☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾

....something may happen if you do.

Where: Forest
With: Lilly & Kiyoshi
OOC:

hellsingvampire217
XxiNSaNiTYwOLfxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas