Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

I helped plan the game. 0.46268656716418 46.3% [ 31 ]
I was just looking into threads trying to find a good RP. 0.23880597014925 23.9% [ 16 ]
Someone linked me to this thread. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
By "someone", I mean Kittywitch. 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41

Hayden struggled to hold Emily up as she grabbed at Alice. She looked back at the thing, and then at Alice. The resemblance was striking, and she stared.

We need to have a plan... We need a way out.

Her eyes took in the scene about her. She was growing increasingly bold as the thing had not attacked anyone yet, and it just seemed interested in Alice.

Not that I would let it get Alice.

She thought, in a surprisingly protective way. She pulled Kelly's hand to her to make sure she didn't disappear as Hayden's other hand moved to prop up Emily a little better.

The only way out, it seemed, was to go around the interesting creature.

Wheezing Genius

User Image

Dwayne involuntarily moaned as he felt himself starint to wake up. He winced as conciousness began to creep up on him again. His head ached where the blow had struck him. A sudden wave of vertigo came over him and his head drooped again. He sought to keep his eyes fixed to a certain point on the floor, thinking by doing so would make the dizzy spell pass. The only problem was, the floor, if there was any, was shrouded in darkness. It was then, that he realized, he couldn't move his arms. As slowly as his heavy and pounding head allowed, he looked up to see his arms araised above him and suspended by chains. A narrow beam of light came cascading down from a vent high above him striking his eyes and making him curse. He had no idea where he was or how he had gotten there. The last thing he had remembered was Alissa leading him out of the darkness, then nothing. The more he thought about, the reality of the situation became clearer to him. Alissa hadn't forgiven him, this was all part of her punishment for him. Death would have been a mercy for him, but for what he had done, mercy was the last thing he would find. " The guilty would find no rest, and would be cast about like mire and sand" Dwayne wasn't particularly religious, but he knew his parables. Any desperate man would and considering his situation, Dwayne was a desperate man indeed.

A spasm of rage washed over Alissa's face like lightning as she watched one of the girls try to pull Alice away from her. No one would dare take away her happiness again. She stormed towards the girl in an attempt to make her release Alice. As her eyes flitted back to Alice, the anger was tempered by her love for Alice. Alice's question came to her again. "Who are you?" Alissa cast her eyes down for a moment before raising them again. She pointed at herself and then to the blonde girl. "It's me...A-Alice. I-I'm you. Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood." Her words were interrupted by a hiccuping sob and tears began to brim in Alissa's eyes. "Don't you recognize me? Don't you remember me? Don't you know your Alissa?"

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
There was nothing Alice wanted more at that moment than to deny what the woman had said, to shout out that she had no idea who she was. But she couldn't. She'd never seen the woman before and yet she knew exactly who it was. Not that she could put it to words, no, it was
That mouth- those eyes- it was like an imperfect reflection of herself.
She didn't know Alissa, and yet-- she did.

Alice staggered back, trying to draw herself to her feet. She spread her arms almost protectively in front of the other girls but kept her eyes on Alissa.
"This is a trick." she said quietly. "The world is playing tricks on us again."

Wheezing Genius

Alissa stood there, lines of pain and lonliness etched upon her face. The dam of her long pent up emotions abruptly broke, and lines of tears coursed down like rain. She had finally found someone she believed would love and care for her, yet Alice seemed so unwilling. In her child like voice she pleaded with the blond girl, " I'm not a trick. Please Alice, I just want to be with you. Just the two of us. Please understand. Remember. Don't leave me alone again. I don't want to be alone any more." Alissa held her arms out in a gesture of embrace as she took a few tentative steps towards Alice.

(sorry it's so short. All I could think of.)

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Alice looked helplessly at the other girls. It wasn't as if any of them would have an explaination, but most of them seemed to be adjusting to this better than her. Why couldn't this have happened to one of them?

Part of her loved it, though. Part of her relished the fact she had been sought out and this stranger had found her and immediately showered her with a kind of love.

She turned back to the woman who called her sister.

"Are you trapped here?" she asked quitely. "Like we are?"

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kelly wasn't even sure what was going on. All she could do was watch, her mouth agape. This place loved to screw with you. Was this another trick? When Alice looked at them, she have her the same helpless look she usually had. What was she to do? Hopefully this girl wasn't a horrible monstrosity in disguise.

Welp there's no way I can move from this spot... I could, if my body would move. Nope... too scared.

Wheezing Genius

Eyes brimming, Alissa walked over to Alice and hugged her, her fragile arms encircling the blond's girls waist. She rested her head against Alice's stomach and stayed there, her body vibrating with the forced of her restrained emotion. When Alice asked her if she was trapped, Aliisa finally broke away, her hands covering her face as she sobbed. "T-trapped? It has been torture being stuck here. My life is @#!*%. I've neve3r known love....true love. Everyone said I deserved all the things that happened to me. I deserved never to find peace or happiness. I've alone for so long, that I don't know myself anymore. I-I don't know if I'm truly alive or truly dead, a memory, an echo...a life that no longer has any purpose or meaning, except for revenge on the ones who did this to me."

Aliisa's sweet voice was tonged with bitterness as the memory of her death flashed before her eyes again. The boy's seemingly genile smile, his assured good intentions, belied his true nature. She hated him, hated him with every fiber of her being. Revenge would be sweet indeed. Yes, she would have her revenge and now she had someone to help her. Alissa wiped a tears from her face with a transparant hand. You're here to confront your past, your demons aren't you. You and your friends? I could help you, you know...if you'd be willing help me find peace."
Hayden's muscles stiffened at the mention of "friends". As much as she wanted to get out, she feared whatever monster they would have to help this girl get a vengeance on.

Stepping forward, Hayden tried to gather the attention of the thing in front of her. "And just what are we doing to help you?" She demanded. "We've been through quite the adventure already, and I'm not even sure we could be of any help to you." Her eyes were cold as she stared at the transparent girl before Alice.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Alice froze in place with the figure's arms around her. She was unsure how to respond to this. Then her brain kicked in and started doing what it had been doing as long as she could remember.
If this apparition could talk and respond to her, it had to be a person or at least controlled by a person. And then it could be treated like one.
It was clear what it wanted, it wanted what most people wanted. Alice. Why that was only was important in that it defined how to proceed. It wanted her, maybe because it didn't want to be alone, to be ignored. Alice could understand that.
"It's alright..." she said quietly, without any particular emotion. "...Alissa."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff