Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Whose bright idea was it to make murder illegal?

Doubt raised an eyebrow as he noticed Altharar's growing embarrassment and let out a chuckle. His pet was cute when he was blushign so much. "You are... do you want me to prove it to you?" he asked with a smirk. That could be rather sexual, but if that's what it took to persuade the hybrid... hell, it didn't bother Doubt any at all.

It's not like that's going to stop me

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
The elfling could pick the innuendo from that sentence with ease. The sexual suggestion had made his face redder than the freshest apple. With a stuttering mind, he tried to come up with an excuse to vacate and regroup. "I uh...that is to say...I...HAVE TO GO THE THE BATHROOM!" With a sense of urgency about his words, he wriggled out from the others grasp and made his way into one of the many bathrooms, splashing his face with water when he could. He just prayed the other didn't think this a game of playing "hard to get".
User Image

Collar Colors: Red, Pink, Violet, and Grey
Collar Charms: Red Heart, Music Note, Wand, and Question Mark

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt growled when Altharar ran off. He was only frustrating the vampire and he followed him, taking long strides to the bathroom door/ Bashing on it with his fists he shouted, "Open this door! NOW! Or I'll force my way in there!" he shouted, his anger clear in his voice. The hybrid's actions were just constantly getting on his nerves. Doubt wasn't an impatient man, but when he hadn't had proper company in so long, it was hard to keep calm.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

User Image
?---------------?---

?---------------?---

?---------------?---

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ I'm not a criminal, not a role model; not a born leader, I'm a tough act to follow.

User Image
      "Alright, if you need any help or anything, you can always ask the maids..." Crevan told the blond male as his gaze lingered on him for a second before walking back off into his office. He sat down to work on some paper work he had promised his father he would get done for him. I know the company has been passed down through my family but... I can't find myself wanting to get stuck in this for long... He thought as he let a sigh escape his lips, a frown on his handsome features now. He ran a hand through his hair, leaning back in his chair now as he read over one of the papers he had to review. This was one part of the job he really hated, something he felt that he could go without. He also wasn't too fond of all the suits he had to buy simply for work; Cree wasn't one to enjoy wearing suits too often. Actually, there wasn't much he enjoyed about the job except that he did get to work at home. Though, even if he doesn't like it, there really wasn't much he could do in the mean time. The young man wasn't even sure what he would want to do if he didn't work with his father at the company. "I guess I just have to suck it up for now, no matter how boring it gets..." He muttered with a sigh before signing the paperwork.

After a second, he felt he needed another cigarette to keep his mind at ease for the meantime. He took one out and was about to light it before he remembered what Roman had told him earlier. He paused for a second and gave a chuckle, shaking his head at the thought. He might prove to be entertaining, even if he isn't really a rebel or whatever... He thought before hearing his phone in his office ring. He stared at it for a second before the ringing had stopped though with that came a knock to his door. "Crevan sir, your sister would like to talk with you." He stared at the door for a second before sighing and placing the cigarette behind his ear. Picking up the phone, he allowed the maid to know that he had it. "Good afternoon, Katilina..." "Brother! Is it true that you actually got a slave?! Mom was telling me about it! What are they like? Are they taking good care of you? Are the pretty?" Crevan cleared his throat, a bit embarrassed at all the sudden questions he was receiving from his younger sister. "So, Mother really couldn't keep it to herself? Anyways, I'm a little busy to be talking about this sort of thing right now, Lina. I can c-" "It's alright, Mother and I are coming down to meet them! I'll see you then, brother~"

Oh, great... not exactly what he wanted to hear. Katilina didn't even give him much of a chance to protest against them coming to his house today. Of course she wouldn't... It's not like they'd listen anyways... He thought as he hung the phone up before taking the cigarette and actually lighting it this time. Inhaling the sweet nicotine, he soon blew out a puff of smoke in a sigh. "Might as well warn Allen about the sudden visit of my sister and Mother... They're bound to interrogate him..." He muttered as he stood up from his seat now and walked out of the office. He really didn't even need to wonder where the slave had gone off to as he heard a tune being played in the music room. Walking up slowly, he stood outside and listened to Roman play for a second. A small smile took place on his handsome features, enjoying the sound of him playing. After all, Crevan loved music and for his slave to be able to play, it made him like Roman a little more now. If the slave continued surprising him as he was, he might just end up keeping him. Plus, he really couldn't pass up on someone who cooked so well, as simple as it may seem compared to the things the chefs made.

Waiting awhile, he finally entered but quietly. He stared at Roman for a second before finally speaking up. "You play wonderfully, Allen..." He commented at first, hoping he wouldn't surprise the other. "I came to warn you that my sister and mother will be coming down to visit... Be prepared to be bombarded by questions. I was hoping they wouldn't decide to drop by so early but I'm guessing Mother wants to meet you. I'm guessing they'll be staying for dinner, too." He didn't want to make Roman cook up food for three last minute so it had been best that he let him know now. Though, the slave would have to get used to this type of thing since it was bound to happen more often. His mother always did like to visit randomly since her son was living on his own now. What mother wouldn't?

Polyphonic Screams
      (Sorry it's late, hope you like it! ^^ )

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Polyphonic Screams

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collar Color: Gray, black, brown, and pink
Charms: Shield, sword, wand, and red heart
I'm right here: Waterpark
Owner: Shiro Okami
This is what I'm doing: Swimming

Luca stood at the edge of the pool with a smirk on his face. He knew the boy had it in him to swim on his own in the deep end without any help. Even though, his little training session did help the boy a bit. The demon's smirk became a grin as he heard Shiro's angered call. "Oh don't be so angry. You really think I would have let you get killed?" he asked the boy before lowering himself back in the water. Luca swam around Shiro with another smirk on his face. "Haven't you even noticed what your doing right now? If I hadn't done what I did, you wouldn't have been able to learn on your own. Can't depend on me too much."

The demon went back underwater and swam up behind Shiro, only to wrap his arms around his body. "Do I get a reward for teaching you how to swim now?" he asked his master. Even though he figured Shiro wouldn't give him anything due to the fact that he practically almost drowned him underwater. But it was for his own good. Before Shiro could answer the question, the demon brought the wolf's head to the side and gave him a passionate kiss to the lips. He then squeezed lightly on the boy's cheeks to open his jaw, keeping hold of it as he shoved his tongue inside Shiro's mouth. Luca made their tongues dance with each other and his silver eyes stared at the boy, waiting for the boy's reaction. Shiro's expressions and flushed face intrigued the demon as he held the boy close.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar heard the other banging on the door, and it nearly made him jump out of his skin. Quite frankly, the vampire was taking this not in good strides. Truth be told, the half-breed really did use the bathroom, and upon being screamed at, he flushed the toilet, and then made his exit from the bathroom. "I really had to use the restroom...." It was clear that he felt bad about making Doubt this upset...again.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt frowned when he heard the toilet flush. He sighed slightly and shook his head when the hybrid came out of the bathroom. "You're avoiding me," he said softly. He might loo angered by that, but it actually hurt the vampire. He had bought the boy for company and he kept running away from him. He sighed and shook his head once more before he walked away.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar actually felt bad now. He wasn't intentionally trying to avoid the vampire. The halfling made haste to follow the vampire, and found him in the library. It was quite a sight seeing so many books in one room. He found Doubt on a lounger, and then plopped on his lap. After a long silence, the elfling sighed. "I'm avoiding you.....because I've never been the one to receive affection unless it was forced...." It was sad, but true.
User Image

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Angel of Death Loki

User Image

Allen Roman Lee

User Image

His family had always been rather close to music but that was just something that came natural to his race, specially singing, so it was a great surprise when Roman showed little interest for it and yet had a talent. But him, seeing how his whole family was gifted with music, he couldn't find this as something special or to really be proud of, instead he focused at fighting. Thinking that it will be far more exciting that going into the music industry. So when Crevan surprised him by saying those words, Roman could only chuckle. " Ah, it would be far more interesting if I didn't. But thank you Sir, I can't deny that playing has a soothing effect on my mind, so that's why I keep doing when I have the opportunity." Yes, playing or sining always had that effect. Made him feel closer to his family in a way. His brows raised at the news of his Master's family coming to visit. Ah, he will have to think of something good for dinner then. Roman blinked and smiled. " Aah~ You are too sweet worrying about me, but there is no need to worry.. I have always done quite well with the ladies, in my younger days I was quite the player.. " He said with a grin and a wink. But those days are long gone." Roman then gasped lightly and soon laughed. " Oh my! I didn't mean it too sound like I was planning on seducing them..! I just meant that I'm pretty sure I can handle their questioning. " He offered a smile.

But it didn't last long, when warm golden eyes caught notice of the burning cigarette and he shook his head lightly. " Why is it that young people always care so little about their health? " He asked to no one in particular as he moved towards Crevan. Reaching over, Roman took the cigarette from Crevan's fingers and brought it to his own lips, taking a breath from it. " Now now, you should leave death for those who have lived enough. " And he puffed out a cloud of smoke. He didn't know if Crevan would get mad at this and maybe send him back, but he was doing it for the other's wellbeing. He idly wondered how long it had been since he had a cigarette. Perhaps five years? Give or take a year. The blond man began to walk towards the door taking the cigarette with him. " I'm going to go start working on dinner and Sir, I hope I don't find you smoking again or I will be quite disappointed~ " While it seemed that Roman was simply joking when he said that, there was this sort of stern or perhaps scolding tone to his voice as he mouther those last words.

Roman hoped that he didn't ruin his chances by now as he made his way back into the kitchen. Once there, he noticed that he had left behind the cooking books that he had selected. His shoulders dropped and he pouted lightly, not wanting to go back there in case that Crevan was mad. His Master didn't seem like someone that he would like to encounter in a bad mood. Finishing the stolen cigarette he casted it aside. Letting some water on it before throwing it in a trash can. Roman washed his hands, already regretting his decision about smoking. His hand smelt bad thanks to it and his head was feeling a bit light headed. Ugh, never again. He scolded himself, and once he was sure the scent was gone he began fully thinking about dinner. Roman decided on making chicken with a mushroom cream on top and a fresh sweet salad with some berries and nuts. It shouldn't take too long to finish and he hoped that it will be good enough for Crevan's mother and sister.

Ah, he wondered how they looked. Crevan is a very handsome man, if it wasn't for his strong personality Roman will even dare to call him beautiful. So, he guessed that they should too be quite appealing. But he wondered if they will have that same strong and somewhat reserved personality. Also, what kind of question would they ask? He had never been questioned much. Once a Master selected him, they showed little interest in his life before being a slave, not that he minded of course. Lyra is too precious for him to want to share her with strangers that will do nothing to help him and will probably just taunt him with it.

[ooc: Roman decided to be a little daring haha ]

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

S H I R O ____ O K A M I S A N

" I'm the hunter, you the prey. "

Attacked. That's how he felt the moment Luca's grip on his jaw forced it to open and the demon's tongue pushed into his mouth to meet with his own. Blue eyes slip closed and sound muffled by the kiss escaped his lips. A part of him wanted to bite on the tongue, to remember Luca of his place but he couldn't force himself to do it and the other was enjoying a little too much just how easy the demon could dominate him, over-power him. Shiro dislike that part the most. He couldn't understand how Luca could have such a strong hold over him in. Playing tricks with his mind, or at least it felt like he was. His tongue moved against Luca's returning the kiss. Just like it happen before in the changing rooms, Shiro responded maybe a little too well to the demon's stimulation and every time he was putting less and less of a fight. He hated himself for acting in such way and just allow the demon to get away with it when he knew in the back of his head that Luca was more likely just toying with him.. But it seemed like the more time they spend together, the more Luca seemed to get past his defenses and the less Shiro was willing to fight him.

His face that before was nothing more than a blank canvas, was showing plenty of emotions now, mainly confusion once his blue eyes flutter open. Shiro managed the to brake the kiss and was left panting softly. " Luca.. " He breathed out. Shiro wanted to ask plenty of things, but he didn't know where to start. Or more precisely, he didn't know what to ask. He was just confused. " I'm going to get something to drink.. Do you want anything? " He asked instead, deciding that until he didn't understood his own feelings there was no point in asking the demon why he kept kissing him like that. After waiting for the appropriate amount of time, Shiro swam away from Luca, first placing his feet on the other's chest and used him to push himself in a way to gain more speed. Once out of the pool he didn't bother to dry himself or rearrange his swimming shorts that were hanging a bit low thanks to moving around in the water and because of his tail as he made his way to the small snack store not too far away from where he left Luca. He just needed some space to clear his mind and force himself to stop thinking about his peculiar situation with the demon. It was probably nothing. Maybe it was natural for Luca to act that way, demons are quite flirtatious and seducing creatures right? So this was probably not a big deal as he ought it to be. He was starting to feel more relaxed by now.

Shiro got himself some sweets to snack on and some water, he also got Luca a drink and something to snack. They should probably go home soon too, between the sun, swimming and Luca the wolf was feeling a tad tire and in need of perhaps a nap. Sitting under the shade of a tree the white haired began munching on his sweets, and taking big gulps of water. " Mn, I should go get Luca before his drink gets warm.. " He mumbled to himself, raising to his feet Shiro was about to bend down to retrive Luca's drink and snacks when he was tugged backwards by his tail and towards a moist chest as hands came to rest on his shoulders. He hoped that wasn't sweat. " I was wondering if it was real, " Came a chuckling low voice and registering that it wasn't Luca's voice the wolf quickly growled and he pushed away from the unwanted touch. It was funny how Luca even if he is a pervert could have a much more comforting touch than this stranger who seemed to have a very gentle face. " Well it is real! Now leave me alone! " He huffed out and went once again to retrive the things he got for Luca when the stranger did the same thing, pulling him back again into his arms. " Aww, don't look so angry boy.. I was just curious about that.. And well, if you would like to play with me like you did with your friend over there in the pool~ " And the man even dared to give his ear a n**.. Shiro wasn't surprised, shocked or afraid. Instead he was just furious. The man didn't just call him 'boy' a thing that so far he had only let Luca get away with but he also thought that he will kiss him! Who did he think he was? Shiro just snapped, and began trashing around in the man's arms until he was able to get free.. And when he did, well, Shiro gave the man a kick on his privates.. Letting him twisting in the ground in pain as he collected the bottled drink and snacks and went in search of Luca.

( ooc: )

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Polyphonic Screams

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image

I'm right here: Waterpark

When the boy broke free from his kiss, Luca felt a little disappointed but just nodded to Shiro when asked if he wanted something. The demon just chuckled when Shiro used him for some speed in his swimming before he himself swam to a ladder to get out. He closed his eyes and wiped away his bangs from his eyes and walked to the chair that held his towel. The demon grabbed it and began drying himself off, looking around the area to see if Shiro was back with the snacks yet. He noticed the boy getting hugged by another man which made Luca furious. How dare he touch his master in such a way.

The demon ran to the two at blinding speed only to come to a halt when Shiro kicked the man between the legs. Luca just had to flinch at the pain the man was feeling now but he just had to laugh at his stupid attempt to take Shiro away from him. He stood a few feet away from the boy who looked like he was searching for him and slightly waved. Although, his other hand glowed with his purple aura as a stream of it stayed low to the ground and went up to the male that was messing with Shiro, entering his body. The male would experience an even more excruciating pain than being kicked below the waist as if his soul was being ripped out of him. Demons of any type always used a special way to retrieve the souls of other beings before they devoured them. In Luca's case, he could just rip it right out of the body or use a different technique. Not that he was going to use any of that on his master, but he never said he wouldn't use it on others that threatened him or Shiro.

During the time that Luca was pulling at the soul of the male with his power, he used telepathy to threaten the other. You touch the boy again and not only would you feel pain, you'll die, he told him through his thoughts and dispelled his aura before looking at Shiro. "For me?" he asked and took the snack with the drink Shiro provided for him. He opened the can and the bag that contained his snack before munching on them. His silver eyes stared at the wolf, seeing his guard was down, and gave him a peck on the cheek. How he loved the reactions of an unsuspecting pup.

"Would you like to swim some more or go home? You look a little tired. Unless you want to sun bathe with me," he told the wolf before giving him a kiss to the forehead. "I'll protect you." With that, he took the towel that was wrapped around his waist off and placed it on the grassy area nearby where the sun shone. Luca then grabbed the boy's hand and laid down on the towel with him, laying on his stomach as his back faced the sun, and his eyes closed, enjoying the rays with a smile on his lips. Luca was having tons of fun at this place. Not only was he able to embarrass, tease, and play around with Shiro, he was also able to slightly torture another that dared to touch his master. Guess you could say Luca was kind of a sadist, but in all, his day was complete.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt blinked when e st down just to have Atharad sit on top of him. He frowned and turned away from the hybrid. "Is that so?" he said with a shrug. Forced hey. What if he forced the boy to accept his affection. He growled as he move with inhuman speed and pinned the halfling and hovered over him. He didn't say anything before he slammed his lips to the boys roughly.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar was not prepared to have the other slam him down like that. But when their lips met, he wanted to shout. He squirmed for but a moment, and then, he let the kiss take hold of him. He felt the actual care that was in it, and felt something. Could this be? Can it really be possible that I might be able to...to....love? When the kiss finally ended, all the elfling did was blush, and remained silent. His eyes, though, told that he was sorry for the trouble he had caused, and didn't know how to deal with these feelings.
User Image

{OOC: If you ever see something that is in italic and not bigger lettering, than that is just his thoughts :3}

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

S H I R O ____ O K A M I S A N

" I'm the hunter, you the prey. "

The peck left him speechless for a moment. He was about to say if maybe they should head back home, but that little kiss made him forget about that. " Ah, well sun bathe sounds good. " Since Luca seemed to be having such a good time, Shiro thought that they could stay a while longer in the water park. The sun was still out anyways, so maybe it would be a shame to waste it. A brow raised and the shorter male turn to look at the demon, a smile appearing on his face. " Mn from you? " He asked in a teasing tone, but he had to admit that he enjoyed hearing that, plus the kiss on his forehead felt rather reassuring. The young man followed his slave, though now that word was starting to feel wrong to use but what else should he refer Luca as? he wondered, towards the grassy area that he had chosen to relax in. Mn yes, a sun bathe surely sound good now, a great opportunity to nap. " But if you want to do so, then I guess there would be not point of you training me.. And it would spare me the need to run laps around the house or watch you torture that poor little puppy. " The last words still hold that teasing tone. Having Luca as a guarding wouldn't be bad, it would make things rather easy even. Though Shiro will probably still run those laps.

Watching the demon lay down on his stomach, Shiro felt disappointed that he didn't brought sun block. He could easily play a prank on the demon then. Draw something on the other's back with it and let his design turn into a sort of tattoo.. The grass caught his attention and with a sly grin Shiro plucked some out with his free hand and arranged them neatly on Luca's back forming a sort of star. Hopefully Luca didn't notice.. At least so far he didn't seem to. With that done he decided to follow the demon's example and lay down next to him but on his back.

He will ask later tonight Luca more about his past. Sure, he knew about the whole thing with his father but Luca haven't said the motive for his actions yet, and why he just didn't return to his home, the demon could easily manage to do so anyways. It made Shiro very curious, but he didn't want to bother the demon with an unwanted family discussion. Speaking of family, they will have to pay them a visit soon. They normally got together once a week to have dinner together. He wondered how Luca would react at being surrounded by Shiro's family. With the help of the warm sun rays, Shiro managed to drift off into a light sleep and by the time he woke up the sun was almost down and most people had already left the water park. Blue eyes turned to the demon and Shiro poked him on the side. " Luca.. Are you asleep? " He asked, head tilting to a side as he rolled closer to the demon. Giving himself a few seconds to inspect the demon's face, Shiro then lean in and placed a small kiss on the tip of the demon's nose. Why he did that? He wasn't entirely sure, at the moment it felt right and he wasn't going to allow himself to think too much about it. " Come on, I want to go home.. Ugh, I hope I didn't get a weird tan. "

( ooc: )

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Polyphonic Screams

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image

I'm right here: Car

Luca noticed Shiro's little trick but he didn't budge. The demon let his master do whatever he was doing to his back as he relaxed. His hair fell over his face as he slept. It wasn't long til he heard Shiro's voice asking if he was asleep. The peck to the nose made the demon open his eyes and glance at the wolf who was complaining about going home. Luca groaned as he lifted himself off the grass to get to his knees. "Alright," he said and flinched. All of a sudden the demon's wings sprouted from his back and he grabbed Shiro before jumping into the air. A loud bang was heard as a long sword was slammed to the ground. "Ah, so you can still detect my presence. I thought becoming a pet would dull them but I suppose not. But at least this will be more interesting," a voice said in the cloud of dirt.

"Well you weren't always too keen on hygiene. It was easy to detect you of course, Karus," Luca said calmly as he held onto Shiro. "My, my. The ex-prince remembers my name. I am honored," Karus said as he suddenly came up from behind Luca. The demon turned as his aura formed a sword, blocking Karus' from coming into contact with his body. "Your kinda handicapped here carrying that little dwarf," Karus said with a smirk. Luca clenched his teeth as the other demon kept swinging his sword around, but he blocked every one of them until they locked. "Are you still angry that I killed your beloved king?" Luca smirked. "Not just that, but you have a nice sum on your head. Much bigger than last time. Did you really think going into slavery was going to stop us from avenging our king?" Karus kicked the sword out of Luca's hand and slashed him across the torso, barely missing Shiro. Luca placed his hand over the wound, glaring at Karus who was laughing. "Don't think you'll heal from that easily. This sword was build to prevent that ability from working." Just as Karus went for another blow, a dragon appeared, grabbing the sword with its mouth and wrapping itself around Karus. "A shadow dragon?! When did you-?!" "Right when you attacked me of course," Luca coughed. Karus screamed in agony as the shadow dragon completely wrapped itself around the demon and crushed him to death before vanishing.

Luca flew into the changing room and grabbed their clothes before retracting his wings and entering the car they came to the park in. Once inside, Luca's hand glowed purple as he placed it on his chest to begin healing. "I'm sorry Shiro. I should have told you there were some demons after me. I didn't think they would find me though. But don't worry, I will protect you and set a shield around the house," he told the boy, before letting out a sigh. "If you don't want me anymore because of this incident, I wouldn't blame you for taking me back to the shop." Once his wound completely healed, Luca laid back on the chair, panting from using so much of his power to heal himself.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas