Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Whose bright idea was it to make murder illegal?

Doubt blinked down at his pet and quickly pulled himself off him. "Sorry..." he muttered as he pulled the boy close to his chest again. He had to keep himself under control, so that he didn't make Altharar feel uncomfortable. He was happy just to cuddle boy, so he let his fingers run up and through his hair gently.

It's not like that's going to stop me

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar smiled softly when Doubt compromised and started to cuddle with him. He scooted as close as possible, his bare chest pressed to Doubt's, and let out a content sigh. Moments later, the soft sound of steady breathing could be heard. The hybrid was more tired than he let on, and he was now asleep in the other's arms.
User Image

Collar Colors: Red, Pink, Violet, and Grey
Collar Charms: Red Heart, Music Note, Wand, and Question Mark

Beloved Lunatic

Ayase ● Lancer

User Image

All I want is a place to call my own....

Ayase blinked down at Sky, the boy seemed to small, so fragile. The demon smirked when the boy seemed able to stand in the cage without much effort. His red gaze flickered over the boys petite form, yes, he was perfect. Perfect for everything he wanted and needed in a companion. He grinned, showing his fangs. "Back to my house of course... You'll be coming to live with me from now on," he said. The storeowner seemed to scurry around and find Sky's files. When they were handed to him, Ayase read them quickly as the cage was unlocked for the boy to come out. He had to be seen as a nice person in here, or else they could deny him from buying a slave. Not that it mattered, he'd just kill them and get one anyway. He blinked his eyes up to the half dragon with a smile, what an interesting race. No wonder he was so beautiful, dragons were gorgeous creatures. He stood up and pulled the shorter boy into his arms with a smirk. "Oh... we'll have such fun! Well, I will," he said with a low chuckle as he handed the man the amount of cash he had to pay for his new pet.

...To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone...

ritsuka909

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt closed his own eyes as he held tightly to his pet. He was slightly confused, why would an incubus not want to go further than a passionate kiss? Why was he insisting on just cuddling? It made no sense to the vampire... was it because he wasn't a girl? Who knows... however he was quite happy to cuddle up with the boy neverless. So, when he noticed that Altharar was asleep, the vampire very gently moved them so that they were under the covers and held him closer. He kissed his forehead and closed his own eyes as he waited for the boy to wake.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar slept soundly in Doubt's arms for the most part. He had begun to mumble in his sleep, mostly unintelligent dribble about flying cats and cake mountains. Then, the words began to become more clear, and the hybrid almost said what he would never dare when in the waking world. "Must not...let him know...Must not let...anyone...most shameful....secret..." The hybrid had scooted as close as possible to the vampire at that point, and then he grew silent once more.
User Image

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
gaia_crown Sky Blue gaia_crown

"Your house" Sky said softly a she tilted his head to the side a bit as he tugged at his hair as he slipped out of the cage and looked up at the man. "I will be living with you.....Why" Sky asked softly as he turned his gaze to look around the place and winced slightly as he was pulled into the man and he tugged slightly at the the man's sleeve. "But I don't know you" he said, as if that mattered, with his memory problems this man could be the one of the few people that he called brother wouldn't remember, defiantly if it was the one that his father told him to call big brother. "I have a home.....my father would be looking for me" Sky said softly, though it wasn't his true father as he didn't know that they were the one's that sold him here in the first place, there were done with using him as that is all they did with him was use him to get money and to use him as a tester for knew drugs, which was possibly why his mind was the way it was because of them. "Did......Do I know you" Sky asked as he always seemed to ask that question even if it was true or not. Sky looked over to the man that gave him the file before standing on his toes to try and read it but of course that was no luck as he couldn't read in the first place. "Fun....We are going to have fun." Sky said a bit softly as he seemed uncertain as he was sure he never had any other then when he was dancing and singing. A small smile came to the Sky's lips as he didn't know that the man was lying to him as he nodded his head a bit "I hope we could have a lot of fun, master" he said softly, he said master simply because his mind momentarily remembered his position he was in before it was gone once again though the name kept to his mind, though Sky hadn't heard the man's real name.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt opened his eyes when Altharar started actually making sense in his talk. He thought the boy was awake for a moment before he realized he wasn't. With a frowned, he shook the hybrid gently until he woke up. He was curious as to what this 'secret' was, there would be no secret keeping in his house. "Altharar... my pet... you can't keep secrets... What is this...shameful secret you're muttering about?" he asked softly, though his eyes showed that he was serious.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar was shaken awake, and he had a dazed look on his face. When the other asked his question, the hybrid's eyes shot open. He crawled out of the embrace, and looked at Doubt with fearful, yet sad eyes. "Doubt I....I just....I can't!" Running into the master bathroom with tears streaming down his face, Altharar climbed in the vast circular basin that was the tub, and curled up. He could not stop the tears from flowing, and it made him want to cry more.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

Ayase ● Lancer

User Image

All I want is a place to call my own....

Ayase nodded when Sky repeated that they were going to his house. "Because I bought you silly... You belong to me now," it had said somewhere in the boy's files that his memory wasn't that good. The demon sighed, but he wanted Sky all to himself. He didn't care when the dragon boy began talking about how he didn't know him and that his father would be looking for him. He was his now. And he would make sure that the boy knew that. When they made it outside and away from the shop, he turned to look at Sky and started down at the boy. "You don't know me yet... But you have no choice but to live with me understand," he practically snapped at the boy as his red eyes narrowed. He stood straight and dragged the boy over to the car before putting him inside on the passenger side. He climbed in the drivers seat and started the car with a shake of his head, "Yes.. fun..." he said as he began driving back home. When he was called master he had to smirk before he turned his gaze towards his new little companion. "My name is Ayase Lancer... but you can call me master," he said with a smirk as he sped the car up, going a lot faster than he was meant to, he just wanted to get home now.

...To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.

ritsuka909

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt's own eyes widened when he noticed the fear and saddness in his pet's when he mentioned his secret. "Altharar!" he called out with a shake of his head. He shook his head and followed the crying hybrid into the bathroom. "Hey!" he said with a shake of his head, trying to make his voice as sincer as possible. "What's wrong... Please tell me..." he said as he stepped into the tub with his pet and embraced him tightly.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
gaia_crown Sky Blue gaia_crown

The brown eye that the demon could see blinked a few times as he started at the man once more as a small oh seemed to escape his lips. "I belong to you...because you bought me." Sky repeated as he looked up at the ceiling, Sky wasn't that smart of a person he was pretty naive and dumb but he got that and a soft frown came to his pretty much emotionless face. When pushed outside Sky's miss matched eyes looked up at the sky before they turned to the man and he winced as he was snapped at and he muttered an apology thinking he had done something wrong. "I have no choice....Alright.....I understand" Sky said softly as he nodded his head a bit, it was almost clear that Sky was always pushed around, and Sky would always listen if he could remember what was said to him to do in the first place. A frown appeared on his childlike face as he was dragged the man didn't act this mean in....well whatever they were in and he thought he had been tricked before he was pushed in a car and his eyes widen. This was his first time in a car, literally not one that he couldn't remember but his first time in a real car as he looked around the car seeming surprised as he turned his gaze back to the man as he got in. "This is your car....it is nice" he said with his face just as emotionless as it was before as he turned his head to watch where they were going. Sky was getting the feeling that he had a different meaning for fun then the boy die but he didn't really mind either way fun was fun right. "Ayase Lancer....what a pretty name...though you want to be called Master. I'm Sky" Sky repeated the name as he looked back at the name and pointed, though it would take weeks of reminding him for the poor boy to remember the name at all. Sky looked out the window and being the child that he looked like he placed his hands on the glass to look outside his nose just barely inches from the glass, he had never seen the word go by so fast and it intrigued him and that was saying something as his dragon form was build for speed.

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar wished Doubt would just leave him alone at that point, but then he realized that he really wanted someone to hold. He cried into the vampire's shoulder, the strong arms around him bringing him some peace. "I...I...just...just can't...tell you..It's...t-too shameful!" He was almost in hysterics over the whole situation. He had hoped that no one, especially the one that took him in, would learn or get a hint at his greatest shame.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt felt terrible because Altharar seemed to be in such distressed and hysteria. "Shhh... hey... listen to me..." he said as he gently pressed his lips to the boy's cheek. "Altharar, I'll listen, I'll help you. Please, just tell me," he was sincere, that was obvious. He wanted the hybrid to be able to tell him.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hatter09

User Image
Altharar M. Starflayer
User Image
Altharar was trying to stop crying, and he was just getting choking gasps. Soon, he finally calmed down enough to speak, but he looked down rather into the vampire's eyes. "I'm supposed to be half incubus....but I've never....I..." He couldn't bring himself to say it. If he said to Doubt that he was a virgin, it would only make him look like a waste of existence. He didn't know why, but he just never could bring himself to go the full length. All he could do was seduce, then drain the life out of a victim.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
d o u b t. h a r d y

Doubt's eyes widened as it hit him, "You've never... You're a virgin?" he asked in slight shock. The vampire held the hybrid close and shook his head. "You're only half incubus... The elven side of you probably wants to wait... It's not shameful Altharar..." he said, attempting to reassure the halfling that it was alright.

Neko of Diamond Hearts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas