Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

If it wasn't already stressful enough. When she slipped into the taxi. Rya was sitting right next to Kai. Why couldn't he had called a cab. She bit down on her lower lip listing to him. What was she a child, just a simple sound of his voice was getting to her. The car had already started to drive, there was nothing that Rya could do about it. She wasn't even listenng to Kai's words. They turned into little blurs of sounds. Rya couldn't explain it. Her body moved before her mind could even think it through. The next thing she found her lips pressed against his. Her hands gripping on his shirt. A strange feeling of wanting him to be closer to her. It was terrible, she felt like a druggie. She couldn't pull herself away. Instead, her kiss started to deep. Her teeth playfuly nibbling on his lower lip before opening her mouth to beg the man's tongue to play with hers. Her body truly felt like it was running out of her control. Before she had knew it. She crawled on top of Kai's lap. Strattling the boy so she could continue to kiss him. Each little movement made her heart beat faster. The girl's eyes closed softly. Her mind focusing on savoring each little movement. She felt like it was going to break straight from her chest. The taxi driver turned to look in the back for a brief second he interjected. "Hey arn't you Rya, Oraina?" Rya's lips broke from Kai's for a brief second. Just enough to let her words spill out.
"No."
her voice riddled with desire. It almost sounded like the girl was moaning already. The taxi driver faced forward hearing such a sound. No was good enough for him. He didn't mean to interject in the moment. Her body moved in close to Kai's. Her one of her hands ran across his chest. What was she doing, she was with Avaritia. Even if they wheren't together together. Her mind was in scrambles between a deep want to continue. Her lips brushed against Kai's ear. When the cab driver asked where they needed to go. She whispered, "Tell him Blue Marble." Her voice just as taughting as the last time she spoke. The blue Marble is a hotel, it was clear what Rya wanted to do. Even though her mind screamed to her to stop. If Kai disagreed it might be easier to pull herself from him.

Avaritia had to admit, the woman looked amazing. The blush on his face only deepened when she checked his tempture. Pulling away from her, he felt his heart start to beat rapidly. What was wrong with him. He was with Rya. He shouldn't be having these feelings for anyone else. Never the less his mind was only thinking naughtier and naughtier thoughts the longer they where in the same presents.
"Mr. Hiroshi needs you to do some clothes for Melanie." Did the boy just call his dad by his name. Did Setsuna really have him freaking this badly. "So get with the clothes."

Haru continued to pout a bit. She was to old for her to pout for to long. When the little baby was reviled in Rin's arms. Ray really just wanted to give in. Was everyone having children but him. Thank god, Kai had no love interest. If Kai beat him. He really was a loser.
"I don't know, looks cute enough to eat." Tyson teased and Haru shook her head.

"You don't eat children Dad, Duh!!" He was just being playful. It wasn't like he was really going to eat Rin's child. Rya wrapped his arms around Melanie's waist. Itw as good just to be with her again. The smell of her shampoo almost as beautiful as Melanie herself.

"I can't wait till your brother gets here, I want to hear your secret already."
Maybe she was planning on giving up singing to be a mom. That would be like a dream come true to him. They could travel around as a family. Mariah had her hands full watching their little son. Tyson on the other hand was already hanging all over Max.

Tristitia took a deep breath in. Ryo hadn't told anyone. It was a big relief.
"Good, I would have been so mad at you." She said with a pout on her face. It was good living with Ryo. He was a great husband. He would also be the best father that Tristitia could ever hope for. Her face nuzzled into his hands a bit. "So you going to jump in the tub with me?" A naughty smile came across the young girls face.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI KON-HIWATARI
User Image

"Ry-mph!" Said Kai as he was suddenly getting kissed while not expecting it but his hands had un-expectantly fell to Rya's hips as he had continued to kiss with Rya as he had completely forgotten about where they were. He thought that he was just going to stay single his whole life, that and that he probably wouldn't even see Rya again-but the thought of that made him bring her closer to him as they were both kissing each other passionately as he had bit the bottom of Rya's lip as if ending the kiss after hearing what Rya had whispered. Kai had given Rya an 'Are You Sure?' type of look before he had told the driver to drive there instead. "That's where we were going in the first place, I have a little work to do and Tyson and the others would have gotten in the way but...I guess that I have another reason to stay there now..." Said Kai as he had hugged Rya as he had missed being this way with her even though his mind was wondering what the hell was going on.

"Okay what's going on here? You actually called your dad like his last name and stuff..." Said Setsuna as she had given Avaritia a strange but worried look as he had pulled away. "Glad to finally hear that, already got somebody trustworthy to run the Shop here and I wanted to choke the people who had Melanie in those Outfits that still made it look like we were all Teenagers still and stuff." Said Setsuna before she had sweatdropped before realizing what she had said. "Okay lets just ignore the fact that I had just said that outloud but already got sketches and Clothes just for her now so I'm way ahead of you pal." Said Setsuna as she had poked Avaritia's shoulder playfully as she had pointed to a box that was beside him while she had sat on her desk while wearing a white button-down shirt and a black mini-skirt with some black boots; clothes that were completely different to how she used to be.

"Don't even try it and knowing your appetite you might just try." Said Rin jokingly as she had smirked.

Kisu couldn't help but blush since she and Saku were the same age as Kevin and Rin yet those two were married already and have a child together before she had remembered their Heritage. "Well Mel said that Kai already knows so get with the talking Melanie." Said Kisu as she wondered what she had kept from everybody.

"Ray you might just need to sit down along with the rest of you first of all..." Said Melanie as she had looked at the others. "This Tour is going to be my last Tour for awhile, I've had my fun and I had explained it to Mr. Hiroshi as to why I'm doing this and he said it was alright so that he wouldn't be sued or anything. That and well the last time we saw each other Ray...well...the girls noticed before me which is why they know the secret but...I'm carrying your child..." Said Melanie as she was blushing really badly. "The 10 Performances that I'm doing here are gonna be my final ones for awhile and then sometime later shall be a comeback tour-Setsuna is even going to be the one doing my Clothes so we get to see her again as well." Said Melanie as she was wondering about how everybody was going to react.

"I told you they were gonna react like that Haru..." Said Maria as all that she and the other children could hear was silence.
User Image

Her common sense was gone. The second she felt Kai return such affections to her. Made her hands grip his shirt. The sound of his voice agreeing with her. They where actually going to the Hotel. Rya had no idea that Kai was suppose to be meeting up with the others. She did know that Melanie was in town. As a secret manger, that was her job. It helped sometimes to make sure that they didn't ever run into each other. She didn't really care to know why as long as Melanie did her job. When Kai spoke about the other beybladers being in town. It jolted Rya for a minute. Surely he would have felt the reaction. She question what to do, her face turned a bright red in embarassement. What was she thinking. Her forehead hit Kai's shoulder. He smelled so good. The taste of his skin was addictive. Being this close to him made it hard for her to fight it. She had already told the driver she wasn't Rya. She couldn't ask him to take her to 'Rya's house' Her body still cried for him. She pressed her lips across his neck. Sucking softly to instigate the man into his own actions. When the car stopped at the hotel. Rya crawled off him and opened the door. Getting her messenger bag she ran her fingers through her hair. She leaned against Kai's hotel room door. Her body begging to be Dominated by him. She felt like she belonged in a straight jacket about now. Being a couple inches away from Kai helped calm herself. Just not as much as she would like. The taxi driving off into the distance. "I should go, shouldn't I?" She spoke in a worried tone. The one thing Rya found herself so good at doing. Now felt like it was failing her. She could tell just by the sound of her voice she wanted to stay with Kai. It was a cheep little hotel, nothing to special about it. Even now she was thinking about the man pulling her inside and doing things to hers. Her face just couldn't wash the desire away.

Avaritia paused what he was doing for a minute. His watching her every movement. Setsuna has always been such a sweet girl. Now she was a sweet girl plus a dead knock out. He leaned in to kiss the girl's cheek. Just out of reaction like he would do the old times when she would show him little sketches. Though when she turned her head, their lips hit each others. What was he thinking, he had just got through begging Rya to have a child with him. Now he was thinking of ways to make Setsuna his. He gripped Setsuna's wrist pushing her against the wall. His body pressing close to his he wanted to tain a beautiful flower. He pulled her quickly into one of the changing room in her shop. Things started to get out of hand. His fingers ran across her body like a kid in a candy shop. Pulling clothes while he pressed his lips on to hers to silence any noise she would make.

Ray felt like passing out. Did Melanie just say he was going to be a father. Tyson paused for a second before shouting out into a cheer.
"Congrats!" He shook Max violently just because of how excited he was for Ray. Kai knew about this and he hadn't told anyone what was with him. Still the man had a smile on him that couldn't express words of how happy he was. "And don't listen to Rin, I wont eat your guys children either."
He teased. Ray rushed over to Melanie. Swipping the girl off her feet to swing her around a bit. He really couldn't have been happier at this moment. He was going to be a father.

"So when? Please tell me?"
He spoke in excitement. He wanted to know if it was going to be a boy or a girl. What names to think about. They needed to start to look for a place for them to stay. All of this just excited him. Mariah gave a small clap. Little Max Jr though looked up to Max with a questionable face. He didn't understand why Melanie's body had changed. He was told he was brought by Santa claws. Being that his birthday was on the same day as christmas.

"Daddy, why did mel eat her baby." He asked innocently to Max. Mariah couldn't help but look to max with worry. The birds and the bees talk was way to much for him at his age.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"NOT IT FOR EXPLAINING!" Said Kisu and Rin in unison about trying to describe things to Max Jr. before they had both sweatdropped some.

Kai had leaned against the wall of the door of his Room before he had sighed and had flicked Rya on the forehead before he had hugged her. "I know that things were bad between us years ago especially after I had checked on you from the fire, I was an idiot who wasn't sure about what he wanted or what was right..." Said Kai as he had looked at Rya before he had sighed before he had continued. "I do love you Rya but I see that you have a Ring...just listen inside of your heart and head about what you want to do; I just know that I want to be with you and not give up on us again." Said Kai as he had looked over at Rya while sounding serious but also sorry about how the Past had been.

Setsuna had blushed as she felt like her knees had buckled before she had moaned as she had kissed Avaritia back as she had started to blush even more than possible. "A-A-A-Avar...we should- stop! This now, you are already going to be married, this isn't right, oh gosh!" Said Setsuna as she had never felt anything like that before so it was starting to become overwhelming. "Avaritia...should we stop...?" Asked Setsuna as she was panting and looking back at the guy after finally calming him down by a short and sweet kiss.

Max couldn't help but laugh since Tyson didn't change a bit at all. "Thanks and I'm really happy about this as well...well from what I remember..." Said Melanie since her memory had gotten almost completely better but she did have her moments. "Twins a girl and a boy, there are a lot of twins in our family as you can tell, they even consider me and Hilary as 'twins' because we have the same birthday except I'm older and everything." Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped at what the little man had asked.

"No you dummy she means having se-mmmph! Said Maria as Hilary had clamped her mouth shut by putting a hand over her mouth; they could all tell where Maria had gotten her intelligence from-their side of the family, especially since the girl was really smarter than most kids her age. "Tyson...what the hell were you saying around them...?" Asked/Mumbled Hilary as she had given him a look.

Max felt as if he was getting paler by the second each time one of the kids had said something.

"Hey there Maxie...you know that I wouldn't harm anybody, lets just say they were brought here by Magic just like you and the others were. All by Santa Claus' Magic." Said Melanie as she had bent down to Max Jr.'s size and had ruffled the hair on his head gently.
User Image

Time Skip:

Rya crawled into her four post bed. Her mind wanting to wash out the idea of being so close to Kai. Avaritia had just gotten home. The boy looked upset. Rya figured it was because he didn't want to deal with Setsuna. She had no idea what had actually happened. Pulling her heels off. Avaritia started to unbutton his shirt. The girl should be heading back to japan soon to deliver the clothes and work with Melanie. "Do you know how much I missed you?" Rya lifted her head staring deeply into his chocolate brown ones. Rya forced a smile on to her face. Avaritia hung over Rya. His chest still as amazing as it has always been. The two where suppose to be married soon. "Lets speed up with wedding." Rya tilted her head with a surprised look. The two couldn't afford such an action. She had way to much on her plate to do much of anything.

Ray laid close to Melanie. Most of the buzz hitting the news already. Rya wasn't to bothered by it. Besides the publicity would help Melanie. That meant more secret money for Rya. Ray on the other hand was following up Melanie every where she went. He didn't want her doing almost anything. That was his baby on the inside of her. The more he thought about it. The more excited he was about it. Even Kai looked pretty happy. Even though he had a depressed demoner when he finally showed up. Flickering Melanie's hair around his finger tips. He sat beside his wife on the porch of Tyson's dogo. Everyone was pretty tucked in for the night. Life was really starting for the BladeBreakers. "I can't wait to see your brother actually fall for someone." Ray didn't count Rya. Who would. "When he becomes a father, the man will be a marshmellow." Pulling melanie close to him so she could lean her head on his shoulder. "That is if he doesn't go to squishy when he sees his niece or nephew." Ray chuckled.

{{On Ipad.. o.o;; little hard]]

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

-TIMESKIP-

Kai had laid up in the Room he always used in the Dojo as he had remembered the 'things' that happened and what was said between Rya and himself while also thinking that he didn't hear from her after she had left town. 'Might be for the best...' Thought Kai as he had turned off the Radio, he was getting tired of hearing the same news no matter what Station it was on. Kai had fell back onto his bed before he had fallen asleep.

Melanie had smiled while looking over at Ray. "I feel like I am doing so great right right now..." Said Melanie as she had a content smile as she had rested on Ray's shoulder while looking up at the stars. "I think that it will happen except that it will be with somebody we already know but he won't tell us of course." Said Melanie as she had a knowing smirk. "I don't think that he won't be like that except overprotective as hell when the baby will get older and everything." Said Melanie as she had smiled while unconsciously putting her hand on her stomach. "I think that he'll be a great dad just like how you are going to be." Said Melanie as she had smiled while looking over at Ray as she had snuggled onto him.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cyto

Was wondering if you wanted to continue this RP or like even restart it in a whole new way...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff