Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Sorry that everything had came to the conclusion like this and all..." Said Hilary as she was surprised to hear some strange names that appeared to be theirs. "...T-They're just like me...no parents..." Said Melanie as she seemed to have been getting better with her Memory than from what Melanie's last Caregiver had told them. "Wow my Cousin definitely lied-Melanie is ten times better than what she told us-wait she doesn't have parents either, is that what you mean?" Asked Max as he had looked over at Melanie as she had nodded her head slowly. "Both of your Parents had gotten killed along the same time this one family had gotten into an accident right? Well that's the girl who people who is always said to be lucky to be alive-that's her." Said Kai bluntly as he had looked at Rya and the little guy. "Look you don't earn nothing good in life if you keep that up, how about I train you if you decide to change your ways-well more like the Team?" Asked Kai as he had bent back down to the boy as he had looked at the boy.

"Wait....you visited me while I was in the hospital, that's why I can remember you..." Said Melanie as she had seemed to have been getting better and was starting to be her old self. "Saku come over here and let me see your face so if I can recognize you, I had blonde hair with green and blue streaks in my hair back then, a girl with blue eyes that somebody said almost 'Al-Behd' colors except both of mine are blue...it sounds like something a kid who really plays Video Games and if I remember that while I was sleeping in the Hospital bed, you seem like the boy that I've met..." Said Melanie as she had looked at Saku as she had looked at the little boy.
Cyto
User Image If things couldn't have gotten any more worse. When Kai said that Melanie was the one that was in the accident. She didn't think she would ever run into that woman again. Her parents were strucken with grief and humiliation. If a family member gets so drunk that he causes the worse car accident and takes innocent lives. He was Rya's uncle and her mothers blood brother. The girl was completely cruel to the fact of the accident. She felt the drunk b*****d should have died a long time ago. He caused so much trouble for her family. Still even in his absents he would continue to cause grief. Rya held no connection to the girl till now. Her family did go to see the girl in the hospital, she looked different now. Saku went to speak up but Rya covered his mouth. "We don't know you." that was the last thing she wanted was her uncle to haunt her. Just the thought of the man pissed him off. Ray stared in confusion. This was the first time the girl made the boy shut up. Looking back towards Melanie he blushed a bit. Noticing he could let go of her now. He pulled his hand back to his side.
"How do you know these people?"

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image
"When I had found myself in the hospital I had first seen both of them staring at me, it was scary but they were able to calm me down...you did not say that you weren't at the Hospital. Just because of the accident does not mean that I would forget a face..." Said Melanie as she had looked at Rya and Saku. Melanie had her hand on her forehead as she had started to talk again. "Its not your fault about what happened to my family, my father was arguing with my mom in the Car during that day even though your Uncle was drunk driving and what happened to your parents..." Said Melanie as she had felt as if she understood what they were going through.

"Please don't forget me! You two were the first friends that I ever had!" Said Melanie out loud as she had looked at Rya and Saku. "I just don't want to be forgotten by anybody that are friends...but I am also glad that you guys have become my friend and already a friend of my Cousin Hilary though..." Said Melanie as she had looked at Ray and the others.
User Image

Rya gave a strange look towards the girl. She is pretty desprate to hold on to them. Shrugging it off she looked towards Saku. The last thing she wanted to tell Melanie was that she wished for the car crash. This would only bring more depression. Given she didn't wish for Melanie and her family to be caught up. Just for her Uncle to die. Maybe this is why it didn't bother her as much as it should. Saku bit his lower lip before pointing to Melanie. He didn't recongize her until now. Running towards the Melanie with his eyes full of tears. The boy wrapped his arms around her. "I don't think I would ever see you again." Rya made no movements, though this was her normal behavior. She was happy to know that she was still around. Tyson wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder. Shaking her back and forth. "Well isn't this a good meeting!" Rya just let her body be tossed back and forth like a doll not really saying anything. "My name is Tyson, though if you beyblade then you might have already heard of me. I am pretty well known in the beyblade world." It was true they were extremely well known, but Tyson is just showing off. Ray shook his head slowly before looking up to Kai.
"I am Ray, that guy over there is Kai. The blond is Max."
It was cute to see the little boy cling to Melanie. It showed that Melanies memories were true. He was a little worried they might have been off. "I am glad that you are seeing your friends again. Lossing friends can be hard." Looking to Kai Tyson cheered, it was like he was ready for a party.
"So who is up for some pizza!"
His hand pumped into the air. It seemed like anything would make the boy hungry.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"I'm really glad that I get to see you now and forever, I promise you that." Said Melanie as she had slowly bent down with Ray's help as she had held out her pinkie for a pinkie promise. "You have gotten even bigger than the last time I had seen you." Said Melanie as she had ruffled the boys hair while hugging him.

"Gosh will you guys cut it out before you make me start crying." Said Hilary jokingly as she had smiled while looking at Rya. "Oh then your name must be Rya since Mel called him Saku, I'm really glad to see you as well Rya-Chan." Said Melanie as she had given her a small smile.

"Tyson you're always wanting some food-but only if you guys wanna join us. And hey my dad owns a Beyblade Shop so we can fix up and upgrade your beyblades if you want, besides the more the merrier." Said Max as he had smiled at the two new if you want and for free of course." Said Max as he had given both of them a friendly smile.
User Image

Rya stared at the pinky promise, what was she back in kindergarden. Saku looked extremely happy though. Maybe he would come over to Hilary's place more then her own. It didn't look like Mel needed the boy hanging all over her. Saku didn't really care taking the pinky promise he cried out. "You missed a lot, Rya has been entering tournaments, they are so big, Rya doesn't even let me come along." Tyson gave a strange look. For someone who had been entering Tournaments, he had never heard of Rya before. "She always comes back with wins!" He gave a pouty face "Rya doesn't let me go." A big cheesy grin came across his face. He wanted to see Rya in action more then anything in the world. "Now that your back Mel, you can take me." Ray tossed a strange look over to Tyson. He could tell the boy was thinking the same thing as him. They never heard of the girl. If she was doing so well, the blade breakers would surely know. So why was it that her name of face didn't ring a bell at all. Rya continued to stay silent. She hadn't been entering Tournaments that most people would find honorable. People were cruel, dirty tricks and low down snake in the grass. It was no place for a child like Saku. Not to mention her crueler side needed to show. She wouldn't clear up any of the confusion. She didn't need to explain herself. Looking towards Saku and Mel she spoked softly
"No Saku."
Ray and Tyson turned to Max hearing him offer his help to them. He was extremely kind to offer such things for free. Rya is stubborn though, she didn't want help. Did she look that poor to have hand outs like this. She just shook her head no politely towards Max. She knew very well that Max Dad and Mom did wonders with Beyblades. She would not take such a hand out. Saku completely ignored Rya's answer.
"Did you know that Rya is entered into a Tournament and its going to be held later tonight."
Tyson looked over to Kai, there was no Tournament around the area right now. If there was the BladeBreakers would be the first ones to know about it. In fact they would have been entered for sure. Tyson felt a little bit out of the loop gritting his teeth he turned to Rya.
"I demand to know what Tournament."
Rya turned her head away from Tyson. Ignoring the boys question. Besides, he couldn't enter in it even if he wanted to. You had to be invited.
"Saku, enough talk about me. Tell Mel what you have been up too."
It was a clever ruse to change the subject. Saku fell into hook line and sinker. Throwing his hands up into the air he cheered.
"I completely forgot this is going to tell you, there is a super pretty girl in my class."
The boy started to blush a bit talking about it "She doesn't recognize me, but I want to be strong so she can see me as a hero."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Well sometimes you guys are so busy with stuff that there are some Tournaments that usually happen, you just got to find a way of finding these Tournaments and where they are." Said Hilary as she had looked at the others as if saying-we'll talk about it later.

"That's really amazing Rya, I hope that if I beyblade again that we can have a Match together." Said Melanie as she had given Rya a small smile before she had giggled a little bit at Saku as he was blushing as Hilary couldn't help but be amused.

"So what does this girl look like and does she beyblade?" Asked Hilary as she had given Saku a soft smile as she thought that was the cutest thing she's heard.

"Well to me you're a Hero and I bet that you would make a great Prince for him." Said Melanie as she had smiled while looking at Saku before looking at Rya. "You're really lucky to have such a sweetheart as a little brother." Said Melanie as she had smiled while looking over at Rya.
User Image

Tyson turned to Hilary not really getting the hidden message. How was there Tournaments that the BladeBreakers weren't invited to. He felt this was an insult to his ego. This is their home town, if there was a Tournament you would think that the ones who became famous for being so good, and were from this town would be invited. Rya nodded but didn't really like the idea of beyblading Melanie. She still seemed a little broken from her car accident. Saku waved his hands around. "Well first she has beautiful short pink hair, forest green eyes and she doesn't even know how to beyblade. She says her brother beyblades, and she wants to be able to learn." He pointed to himself with a cocky grin. "So I wanted Rya to teach me her moves, but she said that everyone need to learn their own moves. A person doesn't earn greatness out of copying someone elses style." The way he spoke what Rya said, was in distaste and annoyance. Pretending the girl had a high pitched voice. Ray turned to Melanie hearing her giggle, she looked so much happier then earlier. It was really pleasant to see. Yet the last words that slipped from her mouth confused Rya and Saku both.
"You don't remember? I am not Rya's little brother. I wish I was, but then again Rya's family is."
He stopped himself from saying anything else. Yet, Rya knew exactly what he was saying. Rya's family is poor, so bad that sometimes you take to liking just the little things that life would grant you. Things were different now though, every time she would enter in such games, she brought back money and parts. If someone saw her beyblade they would be confused on how Rya could afford such parts. The first time she entered, she had to admit she felt a little dirty. This was shortly after Melanie's accident. Now for how many times she has entered, she has made a name for herself in that little world. Wrong or not, Rya liked the feeling. "Rya works for my Daddy remember?" Saku's dad owned a quick fix beyblade shop. It wasn't anything to special but it brought money. People who bladed for a hobby would buy the cheap parts. He didn't really carry many expensive parts. In the end it still worked out for the family.
Saku noticed when he talked about his father, he remembered Kai still had his phone. Moving away from Melanie and over to Kai. He put his hand out to ask for the phone. Ray snuck up beside Mel with a cute laugh.
"Your friends are really amusing, Even if you got that one piece mixed up. Its good to see that you are getting your memories back." He didn't want the girl to get frustrated that she got that piece wrong. Her memories could show the little boy always around her. It would be a simple mistake. "If you want we can all go and watch your friends bey battle." Saku's eyes started to sparkle at Ray's idea. Admitting Ray had two reasons for it, one he didn't understand why they hadn't heard of the Tournament, Two he thought it would be good for Mel. The boy jumped up and down wrapping his arms around Kai he screamed Yey on the top of his lungs. Tyson had to agree with the child. He was quiet curious about such a Tournament.
"Pizza and a Tournament, now that sounds like a day to me."
Rya didn't like the idea at all. You couldn't tell by the emotionless look on her face but her brain was turning trying to figure out how to get them not to come.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"Well she's a lucky girl since you've got your eye on her and if she likes watching beyblade then I bet that she'd love it if you taught her, great idea." Said Melanie as she had smiled before she had looked a little confused after what Saku had said. "Heh I guess that I still got some work to do to get better but you two have that vibe of Siblings and don't worry Kai won't hurt you. He didn't hurt me and look how vulnerable I am..." Said Melanie as she had touched Saku's shoulder as Kai handed her his phone before she had given it to him.

"What about if we just do a lil tournament here, besides that would be some real good practice for everyone." Said Hilary as she felt like Rya didn't want them to know something so this idea popped out of her head.

"Um...well I don't remember beyblading but my Bitbeast comes out every once in a while, whenever he wants to I mean-he says that more than one person to teach me how to get back into beyblading again." Said Melanie as she heard a 'That's Right!' before she had sighed. "Come on out now, and I don't need an Amen Corner smart one." Said Melanie sarcastically as something in Melanie's pocket was glowing before a strange creature had fell since he didn't know that he wasn't on the floor so he roll and fell and stopped at Saku's foot while having the swirly eyes. "Ooops...so sorry..." Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped.
User Image

Saku stopped hugging Kai for a moment to realise what just happened. In five seconds he went from being able to go see Rya beyblade to not. He was starting to not like Hilary so much. He wouldn't give to much of a distressed look. Maybe he could watch Rya battle one of these guys. Turning to Rya he spoke quickly "At least I will still get to see you." Rya shook her head no slowly. She couldn't afford to show her beyblade for many reasons. One for the parts on it were extremely expensive. Suppision would surely arraise. Another reason was her beyblade is set up to do extreme damage. Why would she want to waist her time on praticing she did that yesterday. Doing it now just hours from when she would need to actually put her bey in a battle would be taking a risk she didn't need. Saku stomped his feet. Ray gave a strange look towards Rya, she didn't show any sign of wanting to bey battle them. No drive at all, that is when Tyson stood up. He took it as a personal challenge.
"You think your better then us because you have been doing good in local Tournaments."
That wasn't exactly the case but if Tyson wanted to believe that Rya would let him. Staying silent she looked away. The man waved his hands all about angrily he didn't like the idea of beating a girl but in this case he would make an exception. "I say you beyblade me right here, right now! If you even have the guts." Rya stepped around Tyson. Watching the creature roll on to the floor. Her bit beast is to cute to be scary. Tyson reached over grabbing Rya's shoulder. "Hey I am talking to you!" When he looked over Rya's shoulder he saw a cute little fuzy creature who looked extremely dizzy. It soften him a bit but he didn't want to change his goal. "Your bit beast is a bunny, Mel?" Saku's eyes caught on the creature. He loved Melanie's bit beast for different reasons then he loved Rya's. It was cute and always making people smile, while Rya's seemed cruel and calulating. Ray couldn't help but adore the creature as well. Though he didn't see how the thing could be dangerous.
"I didn't know you had a bit beast."
Then again new adays many people had one. She wasn't going to be a push over like the others, that is of course after she got her memory back. Saku pointed to the ceiling as if he knew more facts then them about the girls.
"Rya and Mel used to beyblade all the time, they would talk about forming a team before the accident and going really far."
Talk of the old days. Rya didn't need a partner now, the types of Tournaments she entered weren't exactly fair. The idea of Mel getting mixed into it would only cause the soft hearted girl to question Rya and everything else. Ray nodded towards Saku. If they had planned on joinning Tournaments then they must have practiced alot.
"You know you don't have to rush yourself."
He spoke caringly.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"If I remember correctly about Ryo its that-aw hell Tyson did you have to say that?" Asked Hilary as she had sweatdropped while moving a little bit away from Tyson.

"I am not a rabbit you fool!" Said Ryo as he had shook his head after being able to just see one Tyson. "Its called being a Cabbit and don't mix it again!" Said Ryo as he was always feisty before he had bit Tyson on the finger and wouldn't let him go.

"Don't you two mean that if Ryo would control his temper whenever somebody called him the wrong thing though, about teaming up together...?" Asked Melanie as she had sweatdropped as Ryo had let go before using his ears to kind of soar to Saku's shoulder. "Its been a long time, hasn't it you two?" Asked Ryo as he had smiled at both of them.

"That's my Bitbeast Ryo and uh...as you can tell he doesn't like to be called something Feminine...he's actually a mixture of a Cat and a Rabbit-in other words a Cabbit, like from that one Anime from when we were all kids and stuff..." Said Melanie as she had apologized to Tyson about Ryo's actions.
User Image

Tyson blinked first the rabbit thing started to yell at him. Out of no were, the thing had ahold of his finger. Trying to shake the creature off his finger. The thing just held on to dear life. Tyson couldn't have been happier when the little thing hopped on to Saku's shoulder. Snapping at the creature. "Do you have no manners? You don't just go around biting people." Rya gave a small laugh. Saku just giggled having Ryo on his shoulder. He really did miss the cabbit a lot. Their little group used to spend a lot of time together. Then when the accident happened. Rya got busier and busier, Saku didn't even think he would be able to see Mel or Ryo again. The boys attention was on Ryo now. Though Rya's little snickers hurt his pride just as bad. "Where do you have the right to laugh, your afraid to even accept my challenge." Saku gritted his teeth. Rya let the comment roll of just like all the other comments. She didn't care what Tyson thought. Though the little boy didn't like the thought of Rya, the person he admired being talked to like some kind of scaried cat.

"Obviously she is on a different level as you! You didn't even get invited to the Tournament that Rya is in! So watch your mouth when you speak to her!"
Saku didn't notice that when he called Tyson out like that, he was calling every BladeBreaker in the room out. None of them got an invitation to the Tournament. This was a comment she couldn't ignore as easily. Looking to Ryo. She gave a small nod of hello. Ray turned to Mel with a sigh, surely with a comment like that the guys couldn't take it to lightly. "He got a mouth on him doesn't he." He was starting to wonder if Ryo had been the one to teach him such behaivors had been okay.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

"He's usually the sweetest lil guy ever but he has this thing that if you guess what he is as a girly kind of thing...he gets really pissed off as you've seen. Kinda like you're hitting his pride..." Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped while Hilary had sighed.

"Well this is a child and he is just defending his family member, I know both of them well enough that they are really kind souls. If they weren't do you think I would let Mel be around negative people? Saku apologize because that was just complete disrespect to the people who has helped Melanie out." Said Ryo as he had looked over at the boy. "And mean it sincerely before I get to you next, understand?" Asked Ryo as he had given the boy a look.

"Ryo was one of the first Bitbeasts created and uh....sorry I don't even know what to say about his temper except that I had always remembered that one thing for sure..." Said Hilary as she had sweatdropped.

"Hey you guys calm it and Ryo is right-we're all new friends here so let's just start a new slate." Said Matt as he knew that what Ryo had said was true and made a whole lot of sense.

"Quit being so sensitive about what anybody has to say about us, we're the best so we should expect some talk like this even though we have proved that we are the best." Said Kai as he had given Tyson a look.
User Image

Saku gritted his teeth he didn't want to Apologize. Even if Ryo asked him to he was going to pretend he didn't hear anything. Tyson gave a whiny look but that was when Rya spoke up. She didn't speak a lot. Though she did have something to say. "You are only better then the ones you beat." The way she talked was slick. It was almost like she was holding herself with a high standard. "Best of who you have gone against would be better put." Saku started throwing his fist in to the air over and over again. Rya finally had started talking and he was loving everything she is saying. Tyson on the other hand started to stomp his feet. He couldn't believe the woman had a back bone now? Out of all times to show one, this was her time. "Only the foolish carry around their wins like a sheild." Saku jumped up screaming yey. Rya wasn't saying that she would beat them for sure, she was just expression the feeling that one could not judge with out ever playing against her. Tyson gripped the girl by the front of her jacket. She had more talk then Tyson cared for.
"Are you saying that you are better then us?"
Rya raised an eye brow like it didn't even bother her that the man had her by the shirt collar. Her lavender eyes continued to stare towards Kai. It was like Tyson wasn't even around. She really didn't feel it was smart to get into a bey battle just hours before her tournament but it didn't look like she had a choice. Tyson dragged her to the back yard. "I am the best one on my team, so if you can beat me I will accept you as a good beyblader." Ray flinched hearing Tyson claim that he was the best in the group. It just shocked Rya even more to have Tyson claim he was the best on the team. Did he not see that each one of the members on his team had a great stregth. Saku followed behind the two with eyes sparkling he wanted to watch Rya so bad. Ray was a little mad following behind, but he was torn. If Tyson lost he would be showing a really bad example and if he won was he trying to brag of his talents. He moved across the from Rya clicking his Beyblade on to his launcher. Rya started to dig into her bag. Pulling the bey out from her bag. This was a bad choice she could hear in her head. 'Kosuko we can do this, I have faith that your the only partner I ever need.' The beyblade was a black with a couple white pieces but mostly silver metal. Clicking it to her launcher she held it out in front of her. She didn't need to break his beyblade. Tyson started to shout out the count down, when let it rip is heard both Beyblades spun out in front of them. Saku cheered for Rya but it looked like she was a whole different person. Her eyes calculating every movement his blade would make. Her beyblade spinning in front of his. Tyson wouldn't even bother giving her a chance to think of anything charging at hers. A creepy smile came across her face. The boy was stupid, there is words to say you never charge in head first. Rya's beyblade spun a different direction then Tysons. Moving a little to the side trying to catch the boy's attack ring. Tyson cheered but Rya had him right were she wanted him. Because of the different spin when Tyson's dragoon spun past catching her. It could be seen as someone running passed a merry go round catching just one of the poles and rushing passed. The beyblade caught up speed and didn't take any damage from the hit. Tyson just stared with confusion. No one has ever used such a style against them before. he didn't understand how the beyblade looked like it just slipped passed him. This is a defense as well as an offensive maneuver. The more speed she had the more damaging her attack ring is. It is sharpen like a knife. Just long enough to stick out, not long enough to catch eye. Sneaky as a fox could hold true. Tyson charged over and over. Each time Rya's beyblade catching speed before he knew it, he started to see pieces of his beyblade was starting to chip. Even if Matt was here there would be no information on her battle style. Her Tournaments were all underground. At this point she should be on the attack but she knew that if she pressed the attack ring it would dull. That was the last thing she needed. Tyson gritted his teeth shouting "Dragoon!" this is when things would get dangerous if Rya didn't act smart. She kept her emotionless face on. Not giving any sign of anything affecting her. This is a mind game, for Tyson it was working. He hated the fact she didn't at least flinch at the sing of his dragoon.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO
User Image

Ryo had went and kind of soared over to where Melanie and Ray was. "Seems like your friend here needs to be taught a lesson, especially for insulting you and your other Teammates..." Said Melanie as she had looked over at Ray as Ryo had nodded his head in agreement.

"Everybody in here cover your ears, sorry Rya if you get hit by this attack!" Said Ryo as he had ran to where the beybattle was before he had started to scream (like whenever he transformed into a Space Ship) as it echoed loudly towards the beyblades as if he was trying to stop it. "TYSON! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING DAMN IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY YOU'RE ON A TEAM IF-MMPH!" Said Ryo before Mel had quickly covered his mouth.

"Hush but Ryo has a point...well without some of the stuff he was about to say, you don't wanna know what was about to come out of his mouth..." Said Melanie as it seemed like Ryo's scream attack had stopped both beyblades before Melanie had walked over to Tyson and smacked him on the back of the head hard. "And for you to be in the BladeBreakers, you don't even deserve it with your uppity attitude Tyson Granger, how dare you even embarrass your team with some of the stuff that you've said-Rya let me have a turn and I'm serious, he needs to be taught a lesson." Said Melanie as she had a serious look in her eyes before Ryo had smirked before going back into his beyblade.

"Now Tyson had to get Mel pissed off, didn't he..." Said Hilary as she had sighed while sweatdropping a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff