Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MELANIE YUKI HARUNO-HIWATARI
User Image

Melanie had hid her face by using Ray's chest after he had kissed her on the cheek. Now she had realized what she had gotten herself into. 'What did I get myself into...' Whispered Melanie softly as a tear had ran down her cheek but nobody had noticed. She had wiped her eyes as soon as the Car had stopped. "Well...let's get going..." Said Melanie as she had gotten out of the car to notice Avaritia was really pissed off. "Well...we might as well go on ahead and see Setsuna..." Said Melanie as she wasn't sure about what to say or do.

"C-Cold..." Said Ryo as his little head had popped up from underwater. 'Something tells me that its gonna take awhile for me to get dry and I sense Melanie here...' Thought Ryo as he was kinda doing the doggy paddle while staying in the shallow end.

"Well looks like something is about to happen..." Said Hilary to herself as she could tell that the guy was really pissed off.
User Image

Sloth turned the corner looking straight to the pool he yelled. "Avaritia is mad, run!" Tristitia didn't care but Rya did. She felt a little safe though, the man wouldn't come into the pool and get them. He wore way to expensive clothes to do such things. As long as she stayed hand reach away from the side of the pool. She figured she was safe from his wrath. Tristitia moved over to the shallow in to scoop up Ryo. "You should probably come over with me. Avaritia can get a little crazy when he gets mad."
Ray reached to hold on to Melanie's hand. Things were going to be alright, even if didn't know exactly how to fix it now.
"Yeah, its good to see we arn't the target right now." He tug her into the house with Tyson following behind him. The house is large enough to need a map. He hoped that he could run into someone who would tell them exactly where to go. Avaritia pushed passed the group while he grunted
"I am sure you will find her without my help." He continued walking towards the back of the house. "The rest of us will meet up with you guys shortly." Ray looked to the others with a smile. This was a good sign in his book. They would be able to be alone with Setsuna for a little bit before bothered by the Sins. Swinging open the french doors to the back his eyes landed on the fact there was now three sins in the pool. His fist clentched. "Get out of the pool." Rya shook her head no. There was no way she was getting out of the pool in what she is currently wearing anyways. Tristitia agreed holding Ryo up in a playful cheer.
"We don't want to Avaritia, why don't you just go see Setsuna by yourself if your so worried." Avaritia tended to say things he didn't mean when he was angry. Slamming the french doors behind him, he began to raise his voice.
"Get out of the pool, you can get back in when we have done our check. I have no feelings for the traitor. Remember we have higher priorities then fun cause we are sins. Besides that mangy bunny mutt is the enemy. Your lucky it hasn't bit you!" Tristitia looked to Ryo with a confused look. It looked to adorable to bite her. She muttered under her breath.
"What a party pooper, I guess we will just have have fun after words." Climbing out of the pool she wrapped herself in a towel. Finding a small towel that people would normally use to step on or for their hair. She wrapped it around Ryo so he wouldn't get cold. "Come on Ira lets get this over with." Rya really didn't want to leave the pool. Sloth couldn't believe how easily Tristitia gave in. He did promise to let her have fun after the check. Even if Sloth didn't believe it. The boy wrapped himself with a towel. He was so worried that Avaritia was going to start tossing chairs that he jumped in to make sure that Tristitia wouldn't have got hurt. Avaritia gave a sharp look seeing Rya not moving.
"I don't have time for games." Rya could easily say the same to him. She just wanted to go to work. A small blush of embaressment swept on to her face as she climbed slowly out of the pool reviling what she is wearing. Avaritia face lit up like an apple. Wrapping a towel around her so no one else could see. "I am guessing you didn't pick that out." Rya shook her head quickly. Tristitia stuck out her tongue.
Ray pulled the others around a bit when Tyson opened his mouth.
"So is it time for me to ask or should I wait a little longer?" He was a pretty thick headed person. Ray figured they were going to get asked alot until the boy finally got his answer. He shook his head quickly holding a finger to his mouth.
"When we get home Tyson, that is when you will know."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Mutt!? I'm a ******** Cabbit which is a CAT AND A RABBIT you damn son of a b***h, too afraid to get his little clothes wet! Hell besides if the girls wouldn't have told me I would have mistook you for a damn girl, go wear a Bikini like you want to or are you jealous cause the girls have shapes unlike you!!?" Asked Ryo as he had kinda snapped when he had felt insulted. "Good for nothing rude b*****d..." Said Ryo as he had mumbled under his breath as Tristitia was holding him while getting out of the Pool.

Melanie had sweatdropped while blushing from embarrassment as she could hear what Ryo was yelling about. "Oh my gosh...he is so damn embarrassing..." Said Melanie as she had sighed. "And Tyson at least you didn't call him something as bad as whatever Avaritia had called him to make him snap..." Said Melanie in a joking manner as she was wondering if she would have to get her Bitbeast or not.

"Well we know what to definitely NOT call Ryo now..." Said Matt as he and the others had sweatdropped as well.

Setsuna could hear some people talking from outside of the Room that she was lying down in. "Hello!?" Yelled Setsuna as she was pretty tired of being alone and was wondering who was outside of her door.
User Image

Avaritia gritted his teeth looking towards the cabbit about to scream at him again. Rya grabbed his hand calming him down she smiled. "Its okay, your clothes are expensive. Besides you need to remember there is no leader." Avaritia gave the cabbit a look that said 'You just wait when your alone!' He had ideas of putting Ryo through a blender about now. Tristitia laughed swing Ryo around in a circle.
"Your a tough cookie Ryo." She kissed the bit beast on its little cheek. The girl wasn't even sure if she wanted to give Ryo back to Melanie. It wasn't like Avaritia was the leader anyways. Each sin had equal rule. "You deserve another carrot!" She turned to the door with a big smile. Avaritia lead the group into the house.
Ray smiled hearing Setsuna's voice. Opening one of the doors they had just passed by. The green haired girl laying in a bed alone in a room. It didn't seem like much fun. He gave a welcoming smile.
"I hope you don't mind us dropping in." He didn't really think she would mind. It was merly him trying to be formal. Tyson pushed passed Ray. He was worried to why Setsuna was at Tristitia's house.
"Are you okay?"
His eyes landed on the girl. She seemed to be okay. Things were just so confusing to him. It was like no one was telling him anything. He would try to force that annoying thought to the back of his mind. He could hear foot steps coming in close. That would mean the sins were on their way. Rya really didn't care to see Setsuna, she was actually a little worried how the girl would react to seeing her. It was Rya who put her in the hospital bed in the first place. There really wasn't to much to worry about. Tristitia could see the Blade Breaker group slip into the room. Letting out a small sigh she feared the second she walked into that room she was going to loose Ryo. Didn't look like they had much of a choice in the matter. Slipping into the room behind the Blade Breakers. Avaritia was the first one to talk.
"Of course she is fine." Tristitia didn't want to make any snide comments even if they where running through her head 'Yeah, I know so why can't I chill out in my pool.' The second Rya passed through the door way her eyes met with Setsuna's. She showed no pity for the girl. Cold unforgiving eyes.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"I just don't like getting called the wrong thing or something cutie, ask Tyson about what happened when he called me a bunny." Said Ryo as he was still sounding annoyed by the boy as he gave him a look as if saying 'I Dare You To Do Something'.

"G-Gosh well I'm not sure about that but thank you none the less, you're a pretty sweet girl like Melanie is, I can sense that from you." Said Ryo as he had smiled while looking up at Tristitia.

"Hey you guys should know that I don't mind about you all coming in here besides its boring as hell in here but at least I'm not at no Hospital anymore." Said Setsuna as she had given Tyson a small smile. "It would probably be best if you would feel my hands more than anything Tyson..." Said Setsuna as the Blade Breakers had all gotten into the room as she had touched Tyson with her prosthetic hands.

"I'm just glad that you're awake and able to talk to us and everything." Said Hilary as the girls had given each other a Group hug.

"Wait what did you mean by-oh I was wondering about where you guys disappeared off to..." Said Max as he wasn't sure about what to say towards the Sins.

Setsuna had sighted Rya before she had a terrified look in her eyes before she had screamed out of terror causing Melanie and Hilary to have to hold her down from getting out of the bed. "G-GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! What is it do you want you witch, to finish me off completely or ruin any more of my dreams Rya!?" Said Setsuna as she was filled with fear and anger.

"Rya...you did this...?" Asked Ryo as he had jumped a little as Setsuna had screamed before looking towards the girl while looking to be in shock.

"Setsuna calm down! You shouldn't be out of bed in your-did you just say Rya...?" Asked Hilary as she had looked to be in shock as Melanie had froze while being in shock as well.
User Image

Rya knew it was going to happen something like this. She was doing as told, it wasn't like she wanted to cause Setsuna pain. She didn't know the girl long enough to wish to crush her dreams. She would much rather crush Melanie's dreams. Watching Setsuna nearly jump right out of bed. Tristitia gritted her teeth swing one of her hands out in front of her to defend her friend. Rya just didn't let her. Each sin already knew about it, so Avaritia wasn't to shock. Rya could still hear the girls bones cracking while she shuved the blade through her hand. "I don't know what your talking about." She didn't bother to look anyone in the eyes. Her eyes holding back any emotion from showing but on the inside she was screaming 'Its your fault, you turned. It was either you or me Setsuna, I wont give up my place as a sin for you!' Not that one could give up their place with out death. Avaritia gave a cocky smirk.
"See I am glad we got that out of the way, you must be mistaken." He moved over to Setsuna. He wasn't trying to charm the girl but if others where watching they might think other wises. "It is really good to see you are getting better." Ray turned to Rya with a sharp look. It made sense why Setsuna wouldn't say who it was to the police. It was truly one of the sins. He just couldn't believe how low Rya had sunk. She took away all of Setsuna's dreams yet everyone pretended as if they didn't know what Setsuna is talking about.
"I believe you did do it Rya, Setsuna doesn't lie. I doubt she would mistake a face when it wasn't that terribly long ago."
Gritting his teeth, he prayed so hard that Melanie wouldn't be the one in the hospital bed. He would glady take the wound himself. Rya's eyes closed slowly pretending that Ray wasn't even there. He never thought about punching a woman but right now he was on the verge of it. Tristitia narrowed her eyes towards Ray yelling back at him.
"Think what you want, Rya didn't do it." She turned to Setsuna with a glare that said 'You better agree.' They were the enemy. How could Setsuna be so stupid to say something like that in front of them. The girl did go through alot but Tristitia didn't think it was to terribly much to lose the idea of what could happen to her now.
"Setsuna, don't worry they wont hurt you anymore."
It was a pretty bold statement to be saying even Tyson thought it might be a little risky. Avaritia didn't want to crush any more hope but he stepped over to a small radio in the room. Turning it on as he switched around finally catching a station.
"Hey caller, what can we play for you."
"Play Firework! I love that song."
"Oh, we are sorry. We don't have a song with that name."
"What?"
Turning the radio back down he turned back to Rya with a calm smirk. This wasn't a check to make sure that Setsuna was okay. This was a push to make sure the group didn't do anything stupid. Tristitia was catching the drift now. Sloth felt bad but this had to be done. The sins are like a family. They wouldn't let one of their own get hurt. No matter what way.
"Oh I am sorry, I thought a little music would calm us down." Ray gritted his teeth thinking to himself 'You b*****d!'

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Y-You Liar!" Yelled Setsuna as a tear had went down her cheeks as she had pulled her sleeves up to show that they weren't even her arms, prostetics. "And don't try to call me no damn Full Metal Alchemist either...I-I think that I was wrong you guys, after all why would Rya want to harm me...?" Asked Setsuna as she had looked down towards the bed she was in after she had seen the girl's look. "...Thank you for being concerned about my health Avaritia..." Said Setsuna kind of quietly as she had squeezed the sheets of the bed in her hand as she knew that she was defeated. Setsuna had given Avaritia an apologetic look along with one as to say 'I would have acted differently if I would have known Rya was going to be here, I promise you that I'm telling the truth' before she had laid back down and had sighed while staring at the Ceiling.

"W-What did somebody say something about my Song?" Asked Melanie as she had quickly turned around before she had stood in front of the Radio with her hands clasped in front of her chest. 'Please let them play my song...' Thought Melanie as she had listened to the Station. Tears had went down her cheeks as she had heard what happened on the Radio before the final straw was what Avaritia had said. 'I can't take this!' Thought Melanie as tears had went down her cheeks as she had ran out of the Room before she had found herself outside as she had fell before she had started to cry her eyes out.

"Melanie! ...You're squeezing me too tight, let me go and check on Yuki!" Said Ryo as he was trying to get out of Tristitia's grasp before his ears had drooped as he could hear Melanie.

"What is it Ryu?" Asked Kai bluntly as Ryo couldn't help but copy her emotions as a tear had went down his cheek.
User Image

Rya eyes opened to watch Melanie rush right out of the room. Ray didn't bother to say anything to Avaritia. He turned on his heels quickly chasing after Melanie. His sneakers squeaking a little as he ran as fast as his feet would carry him. His hand reaching out to her he snapped. "Melanie wait! " Tristitia stared down at Ryo not wanting to let him go. She knew that he would run after Melanie. When he did she couldn't be sure the cabbit would come back. Seeing the little have a tear drip down his face. Her heart started to break a little. Putting the cabbit down on its feet to let him run after Melanie if he choose too.
"Go ahead and run too her." You could tell that Tristitia is an animal lover. Avaritia didn't even flitch. People needed to reminded who held the cards. Getting a phone call from his father he looked to the ones who where still in the room. He held up a finger to pause them for a second.
"Hello father." Tristitia wrapped her arms around Rya crying a little bit. She really wanted to keep Ryo. Her mother didn't alow pets. They carried fleas and dirt all over the house. The only thing she let Tristitia have is fish. Fish don't do tricks and you can't cuddle with a fish. Its just taunting like watching tv. Resting her head on Rya's shoulder. "Yeah that is Tristitia whimpering about something, I understand. We can always grab lunch tomorrow your work comes first." Hanging up the phone he looked back to the group. His father was just telling him about how he had extra work come up. He wouldn't be able to grab dinner or breakfast with him. Avaritia is used to things like this, so it didn't bother him. Turning back to Setsuna he smiled. "My father did say to tell you, he is glad to hear your doing better." Tyson gritted his teeth it was really starting to urk him to not know what exactly was going on here.
"Why wont they play Melanie's song."
Avaritia really didn't know much about his fathers plan. He did know that it was to hold the group in a vice grip. Sloth looked to the boy with a sigh.
"You should stop messing with fire." Turning back to Tristitia he poke the girl in the cheek. "It was only a matter of time, lets go back to the pool okay?" Tristitia nodded with a big goofy smile she wrapped her arms around Sloth.
"Carry me." The boy blushed picking up the girl bridal style. The boy was completely whipped. Rya really didn't know why Tristitia didn't like him. She guessed that she didn't have really much to say about it. It wasn't much different from her and Avaritia. As the two marched out of the room leaving only two Sins left. Avaritia looked to Kai with a glare. He already didn't care for the man for dancing with Rya. The farther he would drill his team down it would only bring him more happiness.
"Don't worry Tyson, it would be to much for you." Tyson stomped his feet like a child having a small temper tantrum. He was tired of the over powered attitude. Swing a punch towards Avaritia. The rich boys eyes widen as Rya moved into action quickly. Dropping her towel to revile her only in a bikini. Her hand gripped Tysons wrist. She had stopped the punch inches from Avaritia's face. Tyson pulled his arm away staring at Rya with a distasteful look.
"Hiding behind a girl isn't that manly of you."
Avaritia rolled his eyes, but what came next started to break Rya. "Are you going to stab me like you stabed Setsuna." Gritting his teeth he continued to yell at the girl. "I wish your parents could see what you truly are." Rya forced herself to stand as strong as her body would let her. She couldn't run away from this even if she wanted to scream out in pain. Who was this man to say such things to her.
"Why so angry Tyson?"
Her voice mocking the boy. Yet in side she wanted to rip him apart feeling like a wounded animal forced into a corner. "I believe it was you who tried to throw the first punch." Avaritia picked the towel up off the ground wrapping it around Rya once more. He didn't like the idea of her wearing such things in front of them. The idea of anyone else being around or touching Rya drove him nuts. He is very greedy of Rya. Slipping his arms around her waist not even paying attention to how much Setsuna like him.
"They are really pesky arn't they." Being in so much pain on the inside. The warm arms around her, would help her suppress it easier. Even if Avaritia didn't know how much pain she was in side, he just wanted to assert his dominance over her.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Melanie had fallen but when she had gotten back up she had looked to see Ray before she had hugged him while she was crying. "I was just so stupid thinking that things would happen like this!" Said Melanie as she had sobbed. "I should have known that I'd never have my dream come true, first my Father and my Step-Mother died and I was the only one to survive and now this! Its just too much, I don't know if I can stay stronger like this anymore..." Said Melanie as she had stopped crying while letting Ray hold her as she had rested her head on his chest.

Ryo had stopped at the doorway as his ears had twitched before he had hopped from the floor, to a table, and into Tristitia's arms. "I have to pretty much let her grow up herself now. She has her memories back, her brother and her Cousin along with Ray, kind of feels weird but it seems like I will have to step down from being so Overprotective of her..." Said Ryo as he had sighed. "Don't worry I sense that you are a really kind girl so no more tears, alright?" Asked Ryo as he had meowed a little as he had licked one of the tears from Tristitia's cheeks.

"Tyson drop it, now isn't the time!" Yelled Setsuna as she knew that would get EVERYBODY's attention since she was always quiet and never yelled at all as she had blushed from embarrassment from all of the attention. "Oh tell your father I said thank you for wishing for my Recovery." Said Setsuna as she had given Avaritia a small smile.

'This is a whole lot more crazier than I thought...' Thought Max as he was watching everything unfold.

"Tyson just calm down...and please...I've never seen Setsuna angry and I don't want to, get it?" Asked Hilary as she had sweatdropped while putting her hand gently on his shoulder.
User Image

Ray held Melanie close to him. The tears hard to watch but he ran his fingers through her hair slowly. "Please calm down, I am sure your dream will come true." He wanted to let her say everything that was on her mind. He just hated the idea of the sins seeing her tears. "I promise things will turn better." lifting her chin upwards so they could look each other in the eyes. His eyes slowly closing as he moved his lips close to hers. First just a small brush against hers, tasting the sweet lip gloss on her lips. Then pressing a little harder, wanting to draw her closer. His hand dropping from her chin. This would free up both of his hands to pull her in closer to him.
Tristitia gave a big smile having Ryo jump back into her arms. Sloth now had to carry the both of them. A sweat drop falling fron his face. Feeling his cute little tongue lick the tear away. Tristitia couldn't help but cuddle the creature in her arms.
"Oh Ryo, I don't care what the others say, You should switch to this side." Pointing to the pool she cheered. "To the pool Sloth." Avaritia hear Tristitia's cheering voice from the room. It was quiet annoying. He rested his head on Rya's shoulder. Her sweet smell, a welcoming smell to his nose. That was until his eyes shot up hearing Setsuna raise her voice.
"She is right, it isn't the time." Rya eyes turned to the ground. She looked like a soft doll in Avaritia's arms. This was becaues that is how she felt. The two were pretty close. "We are going to the pool. If you want you could come too. I am sure it wouldn't be bad as long as you don't get it." Avaritia was being nice, but cruel as well. He really had no idea Setsuna had any feelings towards him. Grabing Rya by the hand he lead her out towards the others. He got to the french doors just in time to watch Sloth drop both Tristitia and Ryo straight into the pool.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Thanks so much Ray for staying by my side..." Said Melanie as she had blushed after realizing what was happening before she had unconsciously wrapped her arms around Ray's neck before she had kissed him on the lips-as if everything were alright and it was just the two of them.

"Oops I'm sorry to be an extra pound for you there, mate." Said Ryo as he had sweatdropped while looking over at Sloth as he had a sincere apologetic look as he had looked towards the boy before he had sweatdropped at what he just heard.

"Quit hiding behind me so that Setsuna won't kick your a**. Well excuse me!" Said Hilary as she had glared at Avaritia.

"Man this day is just going to get even weirder than before, Setsuna are you sure you should be out of bed?" Asked Max as he had looked over towards her as she had leaned onto Kai for support so that she could walk since it had been awhile since she had used her legs.

"Its fine besides I think that the fresh air would do me some good, but thanks for worrying Maxie." Said Setsuna as she had smiled while looking over at the blonde as they had all headed out towards the pool before Hilary and some of the others had sat down.

Melanie didn't want to but she had cut the kiss short while still having her arms around Ray's neck. "We should probably get back to the others before they really start worrying, and for some reason I sense Ryo near Water...they're at the Pool then. Shall we go?" Asked Melanie as she had given Ray a quick kiss while having a smile on her face.
User Image

Rya laughed seeing Sloth pull his shirt off and jump in with his pants on. Avaritia gave a snarky smile, he was happy with how life is right now. Pulling his shirt off, Rya blushed turning away running to jump into the pool. "You can run, but you can swim faster then me." Tristitia laughed watching Avaritia fold things so perfectly on to a chair. He kept his pants on jumping into the pool towards Rya. Landing in front of her Rya struggled to swim away quickly but his arms wrapped around her like a trap. Pulling his head out of the water he looked into the girls light purple eyes with a smirk. "I am really lucky you only know how to dog paddle." Tristitia looked down at Ryo with a raised of the eye brow. She muttered.
"They are going to get lovey dovey in my pool. I say Nay!" She used a free hand to swing it across the top of the water. A large splash of water heading towards the two of them. Sloth just lowering his head. Tristitia is a playful little devil. He felt it was part of her charm. Rya coughed a little bit actually landed in her mouth. While Avaritia just waved his wet hair from his eyes.
"That actually got into my mouth, Tristitia!"
Rya struggled to move towards her with intent of dunking the girl till she said 'mercy.' Avaritia didn't really expect Setsuna and the others to come out to the pool. He would just need to pretend that they wheren't there. He grabbed Rya by the waist pulling her close. It was strange being so close to each other with so much skin showing.
"Kiss me, it will make her mad." felt that was a bonus but she would glady kiss him for free. Turning around her arms wrapped around his neck. He blushed a bit as her lips pressed gently against his. Tristitia looked to Ryo again with a grumpy look.
"Okay, now we have to get serious." She dove under the water making a swim towards Rya's legs. Sloth let out a small sigh. Slowly following her, this was just in case Avaritia and Rya gained up on Tristitia she would have back up.
Ray hated the idea of having to rush back to the sins. He gave a little bit of a grumble but nodded his head. The quick kiss made him a little more okay with it. He wondered what would happen if he grumbled or complained again. Shrugging the thought away he grabbed her hand and walked towards the pool. They weren't to far away, seeing how Melanie had already ran pretty far. Turning the corner to see the others sitting by the pool he snapped.
"It almost looks like a happy group of friends." Strange as it was, he kind of liked the idea. It would have been easier on Melanie cause Mr. Hiroshi would take her contract with seriousness. "There is still time, we can run back behind the house." He spoke holding Melanie's shoulders that was until Tyson yelled waving to them.
"Hey guys are you coming over her or what?"
A sweat drop crawled down Ray's head thinking to himself. 'Damn it, already caught.'

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Heh for whenever Melanie gets back here I just want to get her a little bit, she hardly lets herself go and have fun. I was wondering if you two ladies could help me with that." Said Ryo as he had smirked while on some tiny float device that fit him perfectly as he had been in the Pool that way. "Well I haven't seen people have this much fun in a long time." Said Ryo as he had watched all of them before he had looked at Tristitia. "Oh and I'm sorry if this is too much to ask but could the girls borrow some of your bathing suits for a minute, they are really sweet girls if you'd get to know them." Said Ryo as he had smiled while thinking that sometimes girls should band together sometimes even if they have problems with each other.

Setsuna had sat down in a chair that had an Umbrella over her as she had smiled and laughed a little bit. "Rya just get her back!" Said Setsuna as she loved things like things like this when everybody was happy.

"Who knows and the extra kiss was just for the hell of it, I just feel like I love being around you and being like this with you." Said Melanie as she had smiled at Ray before she had laughed a little bit before she had laughed at Tyson. "We're coming, we're coming!" Said Melanie as she had smiled as she had walked towards the others with anew Confidence in her eyes as she was walking close to Ray while holding his hand before looking in the Pool to see Ryo and the others. "Wow Tristitia where did you get such a little thing that Ryo can even float on it...?" Asked Melanie as she had sweatdropped a little bit.

"Man it really feels good out here, I definitely see why you wanted to come out here Setsuna." Said Max as Setsuna had smiled at him as she and Hilary were talking to each other about old times.
User Image

Tristitia stared away from Ryo. She didn't really like Melanie or the others, why would she let them borrow her clothes. She still couldn't get over the fact what Melanie called her. Turning her nose up quickly she said. "I am sure Melanie wouldn't take cloths from a snob, but don't worry this snob doesn't just give out hand outs." The girl didn't waste any more time wrapping her arms around Rya's neck pulling her away from Avaritia. "No lovey dovey stuff in my pool." Avaritia glared at Trisititia. Rya on the other hand, heard someone call out her name. In reaction she looked up towards the side of the pool. Her eyes in shock like a puppy caught in head lights of a car. Seeing it was Setsuna, a soft smile formed across her face. This was much different from the other looks she had been giving the girl. This looked gentle. It made her happy to hear Setsuna be okay with her. She didn't know why, it just did. Avaritia reached grabbing Rya's wrist.
"Tristitia is getting to playful for her own good." Before he could finish his threat Sloth came up behind him pulled his feet out from under him.
Ray blushed feeling a little dragged now. He really didn't feel like meeting up with everyone else. The second they got into the area, Tyson jumped on to him with a glare.
"I don't trust these people, but Setsuna wants us to play nice." He whispered which didn't make sense in either of the boys eyes. They had done so much to her why would she want them to be nice to them. Tristitia dragged both her and Rya under water only to pull them both back up to Melanie's voice. Pulling the hair away from her face she turned to Rya. She didn't want to make eye contact with Melanie.
"Yeah, as I told you. I get a lot of things before they come out on the market. I was just telling Ryo how I don't want to give you guys bathing suits. Though I am sure you wouldn't want to take any from me, what with my slutty clothing choice." You could tell the girl was still holding a large grudge against Melanie. Rya rubbed her cheek on to Tristitia's like a puppy would.
"I think your pretty."
She couldn't help but cuddle back with Rya. Though the second she let her guard down Rya dragged them both under water again. Ray didn't need the trouble. He knew that Melanie could defend herself from other girls. Cat fights were sometimes scarier then two males fighting. His eye contact stopped on Kai, moving over to his side so he could talk to his friend in whispers. This would keep their conversation out of ease dropping ears.
"How come we are trying to play nice?"
He felt like he missed out on a lot. One minute everyone is ready to kill each other while the second he sees everyone by the pool being buddy buddy. He got the idea that they had to be nice or not try anything because something bad would happen. That didn't mean go out of their way and pretend to be friends with them. "Can I be honest with you." He looked towards the ground for a moment before finishing what he wanted to say. "I don't like them, but it feels like every step we make puts us farther into their grip. I really don't know what to do."

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"First off I had said 'Snob' nothing about no 'Slut' towards you Tristitia." Said Melanie as she had sighed before she had put her feet in the water after ripping the dress so that it was a little above her knees. "Besides its too good of a day for anybody to be arguing...uh Tristitia when you and Rya had went underwater you caused a wave which means-" Said Melanie as she had sweatdropped as she heard somebody screaming the words 'HELP ME!!! @.@'. "Ryo is somewhere on that little tube thing and he's apparently both dizzy and needing help. The cat part of him is making him nervous of the water..." Said Melanie as she had jumped into the pool before she had came up from underwater and looked around to see if she could see her Bitbeast.

"Hmm I might just go swimming as well..." Said Setsuna as she had stretched her arms into the air. "Besides gotta get used to these hands and stuff." Said Setsuna before she had sighed at Tyson.

"Its because we don't really have a choice in it Tyson, Mel is pretty in deep with the Contract." Said Hilary quietly so that the Sins wouldn't be able to hear what they were talking about.

"Tristitia could you do it as a small favor for me, I mean Mel had to ruin that dress to get into the Pool..." Said Setsuna as she had looked at the girl while talking in a small yet still gentle tone of voice.

"Uh you guys we should probably be more worried about where Ryo went, I can still hear him freaking out but can't see him..." Said Max as he and the others sweatdropped.

"That's why and I feel the same way and so does Melanie now that she knows what she's really into now." Said Kai as he had looked over at Ray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff