Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, you need to fill out a profile first...

Name:
*Gear/Gear Color:
Gloves-
Jacket-
Sweater-
Pants-
Boots-
Beanie-
Eyewear-

*If you don't wear that article of gear, say N/A

Name: Kensume Hyati
Physical appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, small build, 5'7
Gear/Gear Color:
Gloves- Black with orange emblem
Jacket- Black with orange stripes overlapping on the shoulders
Sweater- Black with white-lettered sig. on back
Pants- Black
Boots- Black with orange laces
Beanie- Orange
Eyewear- N/A

Kensume opened the doors to the snowboard lodge and looked up the mountains. His snowboard was built for good turning and air, not for speed. He held it in his hand as his other hand covered his eyes from the sun. "Well, better get going before it gets busy."
He sat on the ski lift for about 10 minutes, running the plan through his head. He only hoped he would set anything off this early, or during his warm-ups.
"At least nobody's awake yet." he sighed as he reached the top of the mountain.
((i'll join))
Name: Katie Robinson
Physical appearance: Brown(almost black) hair, eyes that change fom blue to green to grey (or a combination of the three)
*Gear/Gear Color:
Gloves- Pink and blue
Jacket- powder blue sport jacket
Sweater- Pink
Pants- Faded Blue
Boots- Blue with pink laces
Beanie- Lilac
Eyewear- Blue Hippie glasses

((How's that))
(good, just make an intro post now)
Name: Pearl Alice Winterell
Physical appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Gear/Gear Color:
Gloves- Navy blue with white lining
Jacket- Navy blue with a white kitten's face on it.
Sweater- N/A
Pants- Black, one side of the pants is longer than the other.
Boots- Dark brown
Beanie- Dark brown
Eyewear- Googles, Lens color, is a dark blue nearly like black, with thick edges.

Pearl sat onto of a rock sticking out from the snow. She let out a deep sigh, her misty breath visible because of the cold weather. She stood up, her snowboard strapped to her back as she looked out, her googles covering her eyes. Her gaze wonder until her eyes fall onto another boarder, Kensume. She tilted her head slightly, a bit surprised someone else was out here.

"Hmm, I usually don't see many people out here..." she said softly, readjusting her beanie.
Kensume took a few breaths looked over at Pearl, smiling. He waved and lost his balance, falling on his back and sliding down the mountain about 11 feet.
Pearl blinks and couldn't help but laugh. She jumps from the rock and slowly walks over to him, waving. She grabbed his hand quickly so he wouldn't slide any farther.

"Hello, are you alright? You'd better be careful or else you'll get hurt. You're a snowboarder right?" she asked, kneeling down towards him, she lifted the googles off her face to reveal her deep blue eyes. She smiles.
"Y-yeah." he said slowly as he got up. He took his beanie off and his semi-short blonde hair swayed in the wind. He looked down at his hand and blushed a bit. "You can let go of my hand now..."
((gotcha cheif))

*Katie woke up early that morning and got dress prepaing to go boaring but looked outside to see if anyone was on the run* "Good no one on the run that i can see. I better get on before the tourist get on and ruin the shreadage capability" *grabed her board and red out to the ski-lift when she noticed a guy falling down the slope and then a girl grabbing him* "oh yea, people, just what i need" *reaches the top and jumps off* "oh well, i need to start my run* *jumps and goes down the slope swerving, trying to scare the two, almost hitting them, but swerving at the last minute, them laughs to herself*
Quote:
"Y-yeah." he said slowly as he got up. He took his beanie off and his semi-short blonde hair swayed in the wind. He looked down at his hand and blushed a bit. "You can let go of my hand now..."

She blinks and quickly lets go, clearing her throat. "Oh, sorry about that. Just try not to fall again.." she laughs softly, smiling happily. She stood up straight, and looks up at him, since she was a bit short. "Doing some warm-ups?" she asked a bit curiously.
He nodded and pointed at a mountain in the distance. "Tomorrow, I get to go to Avalanche Alley for some tournament, which is odd, because I never heard any advertising for it, and I started in the finals. Man, life is weird." he shook his head and stopped. "Oh, sorry, my names Kensume." he held out his hand.
Pearl smiles, and nods, taking his hand again and gently shaking it. "My name is Pearl. Pearl Winterell. It's nice to meet you, Kensume." she said sweetly. She thought for a moment about the tournament, and looked off at the distance.

"A tournament? Hmm...I don't recall seeing any advertisement myself..." she said, more to herself than to him.
He paused and shook his head briefly. "Umm, this may sound strange, but...could I buy you lunch sometime?" he shrugged, faking a smile.
((ok just ignore my post, fine!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces