Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kensume stood up and walked over to her. "I know your hiding something...what is it?"
He opened the door to the lodge, the tall figure had a halo of snow on his shoulders and head. "Should be a pretty good day."
Name: Syaoran Li
Physical appearance:
*Gear/Gear Color: red
Gloves- green
Jacket- black
Sweater- white
Pants- black
Boots- black
Beanie- red
Eyewear- completly black perscription sunnys
She shook her head, looking out the window. "It's nothing. I'm just thinking of old memories is all." she said softly.
"Theres something I've wanted to tell you ever since the avalanche, but...I dont know how to say it..." he sighed.
She blinks and looks at him curiously. "Oh really? What is it?" she asked, curiousity filling her inside.
Syaoran was hiding in a snowball pit, he was staying there so he could do a quick attack.
"Ok, you brought this upon yourself, though." he leaned over and gently kissed her lips. When he pulled back, he smiled and looked away, sitting back on his bed.
Syaoran sundenly for no reason bursed into a cussing rage. scream
"Hey! Anyone home?" He looked around.
Pearl's eyes slightly widened, as she felt his kiss. As he pulled back she felt her lips, and gulped. She then walked towards the door. "I-I got to go now! I hope you feel better!" she said quickly, smiling weakly as she left the room. As she walked down the stairs, her heart was racing.

"That...was unexpecting..." she thought to herself, nearly tripping.
Syaoran jumped back into his fox hole. He lay in waiting for something...he didnt know what but he would find out...
CardMage_Pearl
Pearl's eyes slightly widened, as she felt his kiss. As he pulled back she felt her lips, and gulped. She then walked towards the door. "I-I got to go now! I hope you feel better!" she said quickly, smiling weakly as she left the room. As she walked down the stairs, her heart was racing.

"That...was unexpecting..." she thought to herself, nearly tripping.

He began up the stairs when suddenly he was knocked sprawling on the floor, his head hit the floor, hard. His glasses flew across the room.
"Oh, um, ok..." his smiled faded as he laid back in his bed.
Pearl was knocked back slightly, as she crashed into someone. She blinks and looks down. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" she shouted, walking down the steps and helping him up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff