Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[He stared back at his mate with a pensive glance, hiding his inner fear of death by mate.]

neutral nya? ^_^ Gomen beloved, but Kohaku-san needed help right now and I'd like to be able to see Miss Yume today if I can. please let me be a baka for a little longer.

User Image
User Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Hikari,Kikyou,Kohaku and Yohachirou.

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

[Kikyou had double blinked to re-focus her eyes in case she had seen in-correctly, but it was no trick of the eyes. Yasou had blew past her and had lifted Yohahirou to Kohaku and the three were currently held up in one of the most strange rescue functions she had ever witnessed. As Yohachriou and Hikari started yelling at Yasou from two sides the priestess had to fight an urge to laugh. This was indeed not a time of fun and laughter, but that was the thing she found as a sweetening shock. The more time she spent with with the imps, Inuyasha and his friends, and the rest...the more different feelings she never knew she had locked up came about. Never has she expressed strong emotions of confusion, amusement, and wonder. She never had the pleasantry in life to feel this way.She wondered, was these the feelings Inuyasha had gone through when he had met Kagome and learned a new direction of love and friendship? These new feelings and memories she gets to gather in her temporary time here, she'll cherish them after.

She walked up beside Yasou.]

Allow me to aid If I may. Yasou-sama, your still badly injured and shouldn't over exert yourself too soon. If we can lower them closer I can help support some of the weight.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yohachirou, Hikari,Kohaku and Yasou in search for Yume.

User Image
Dangled above Kohaku, a wide-eyed ninja blinked in wonderment.

'…What?'

Yoh was a complete ball of confusion. How did he manage to end up in such a situation?? Let us back track for a moment, shall we?

When the bomb had went off within the fortress, like everyone else, Yohachirou panicked out of concern for his sister’s safety. It was then that Kohaku recklessly rushed ahead of the group only to fall prey to a ninja trap. A veeery spiky and dangerous one at that. Then, disregarding Kikyou’s plea for him to remain in her proximity, the shinobi had raced out in order to aid the taijiya. Compared to Yasou however, he was not quick enough.

Apparently though, the young man was just long enough. Without much warning, Yasou decided to ‘take up the ninja on his unspoken offer to help’ and Yohachirou was flung down into the dreaded pit with the daiyoukai holding him by his feet.
In conclusion, shock and confusion soon gave way to his typical rage.

“What the hell are you thinking, youkai no baka!?! Sure, I meant to help, but not like this!! Are you insane!? We’re heavy!!” emotion_bigvein cat_scream

And as entertaining as the situation had become, let’s not forget just where the group was.
Yoh’s last statement triggered another concern. They were heavy. All three of them. Yohachirou held on tightly to Kohaku while Yasou held the both of them… standing at the edge of a man-made hole of all things. The ground could very well be weaker beneath them. The shinobi knew all too well that it was not uncommon for his clan to set up traps close to each other in the event that one is activated and there’s another around to help the poor captured sap. …Kikyou striding up did not ease this concern.

“H-hey! We need to move, now!! Hurry!! ” gonk stressed

Yohachirou-san *Kohaku griped, wincing. Despite his inability to see it he felt dark jyaki crackling along his palm from the damned blade he clung to. It was the closest hand to the shinobi, and with panic in his voice he confessed his warning.*
            The kusarigama is evil – don’t touch it. You’re already under Akumu’s spell. It could leave you vulnearable to the blade’s will – aagh!

*The taijiya gritted his teeth when the blade seared his hand again, voicing its anger. The cursed youth would have made a perfect host. In pain Kohaku uncoiled the chain from his side using his free hand and hoisted it up to the miko – the only person he trusted with enough purity to resist the jyaki.*

Kikyo-sama! If you want to help then move away from the pit and start hoisting. It’s not safe here *he noted, his soft soled boots kicking away loose dirt as they dangled. A cold sweat trickled down his jaw, while frustrated amber eyes shot in the direction of the village. He hoped his brash stupidity hadn’t put Yume in any further danger.*

User ImageUser Image

3,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Akari

User Image

*Before the girl realized what had happened, a new enemy appeared before them. Obviously just as cruel as the usual enemies they encountered, and by the looks of it, one of Kuroshiro's more powerful allies... Perhaps more powerful and even more evil then Akumu. Akari could no longer sense jyaki, but she could still sense this beings power. Any normal human would probably be able to.

Before Akari could say anything, the being rattled the chains in his hand, another youkai entered the hut... One with a face that looked very familiar.* Could that be Kira-san's?!... *Before she could finish her thought, she looked down and noticed Hachi...* HACHI-SAN! *She rushed over to his side. The green-haired female youkai didn't even react... She just stood there while Akari looked him over. Then the other masked youkai told Hachi to leave...* It's okay, Hachi-san... Don't worry about us. Quickly head back to Kaede-baasama's village... Just tell everyone that Junkie-kun and I are fine... *She then looked at the masked youkai with fierce eyes.* And that we have found Kuroshiro's castle.

*Hachi then rushed out of the hut, transformed into his giant, yellow flying form, and headed toward the village in the blizzard. Akari stood up, and waited for the youkai to speak...*

User Image

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Junkie

User Image

We have not had proper introductions. I am Hidama. I will be seeing to your capture today.

Hidama, huh?... *The angel-imp slowly picked himself off the floor...* b*****d... You're not capturing anyone today! *Junkie pulled the feather out of his right head-wing, and his Archangel's Blade formed...*

Junkie-kun?!... *She dashed back over to the angel-imp.* What are you thinking?!... You can't fight like this... *She looked at his shoulder that was still bleeding, and his wings which were slowly turning black...*

It's okay, Akari-chan... That devil-imp's bark was worse then its bite... So to speak, anyway. It was physically stronger then the usual ones we fight, but its curse is weaker... I can take this b*****d on! This is just what I've been waiting for... He can take us straight to Kuroshiro!

User Image

Devoted Slayer

User Image

*Hidama and Maya did not even move from their place as the two conversed. But as Junkie faced him again with his archangel blade he cocked his head to the side in silence. His blank eyes seemed to observe the youth, before speaking in the same calm monotonous voice*

You are not from this world. I wonder what your dreams are like.

*Dropping the chain his arms lifted. His palms slipped out of large sleeves and glowed with dark energy. The room began to darken, strange angular stalagmites and stalactites protruding in from the darkness around them. A large one burst forth from the ground between them, dividing the two angelic beings. Before they could regain their bearings the environments had changed. For Akari, Junkie was gone.
        Nothing but Hidama’s voice rippled through the darkness.*

This is my home, angel. If you wish to walk around and find your friend, go right ahead. I advise you to stay still, however. The deeper you go, the realer your nightmares become.

*On the other side of the illusion, Junkie stood in complete darkness. The only visible light came from a flickering flame in the far distance. Something felt off. His features had changed in this strange world. His imp features had dissipated, leaving nothing more than the shell of a human.*

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

[The priestess took the weapon as Kohaku had passed it and started to hoist as also directed. Upon the touch she could feel the intense dark aura that was indeed engulfed upon the weapon. Old urges to hate and to destroy threatened to creep hold of her mind as it had originally when she woke by demon urasue that long time ago. However strong the darkness was, her own will still remained stronger as she let the purity of her soul battle over the darkness in order to protect the boys from further harm.

She had expected, however, that when the trap triggered some of the ninjas of the clan should had came to investigate. Her only consideration would be they were all too preoccupied with a more prominent danger within their base: a demon.

She could sense the demon's aura on the other side of the wall as clear as if it were standing just before her. It was a strong one at that, the fact this place has not fallen had only confirmed that the demon over the wall had to be Hikari-san's Ryo. Most demons would had attacked ruthlessly without a moment of thought. This one had seemed to be holding a stalemate as all noise inside had silenced apart from a man's call for any abled body to surround the demon....the man sounded stifled and frantic. Ryo the demon had all the attention drawn on him which in-direct aided their ability to get closer despite this trap.

However the aid, the priestess still worried.She had never seen the demon Ryo's face. Only sensed him when she first woke. Hikari had warned he has never been alongside humans and therefore is still quite wild as is the nature of their race. He's waiting for something now, but the miko feared if they don't get there soon there may be no enemy to encounter...or worse, no Yume to save.

Kikyou pulled with all her might to aid bringing the boys back to the surface and just when she thought the boys were making it to the surface she felt ground give under feet. Fear crossed her face as she began to fall, last she heard was yells of her companions and the feeling of a clawed hand at her back. ]

Company and Location:

User Image

hmph. how ironic and fortunate for you priestess, a dirt being being saved by dirt.

[The unknown imp demon retracted his hand that he had used just moments ago in attempt to slay the priestess that was too focused on pulling out two boys to notice what was behind her. He had merely wandered this direction in mild intrigue based on that ninja human's words of a chance to revenge on Ryo for his betrayal attack in the forest. The wield up wound in his chest ached to mimic the demon's rage. That pathetic human, attempting to tame him to work for them. silly but playable and it seemed it worked in his favor after all. Little did he know that coming to a clan of ninjas he would find the daiyoukai and his mate both already in harsh wounds! So Fortunate that even Hikari didn't notice his approach as she was once more fretting foolishly over those undeserving of her attentions! Such a waste she had become ever since falling for Yasou! She was the most desired demoness, beautiful and terrifying and now shes become soft and weak to point of even being a priestess's guard! She didn't have time to react when he came in view and now she was in his other arm's grip snarling and struggling on wounded feet as the softened demon she had become. The feline demon she had been sitting on was making snarls as well just a few paces away from where they left it.]

Don't move kitty thing, one step into that acid water and it will engulf you into nothing. Hello Yasou, it seems you've got yourself in quite a setup again. aiding petty things while your mate is left open, how foolish.

User Image

Arata.
                                    As you said, I am very busy. I will only warn you once that you should release Hikari and leave. If you want to challenge me then I will meet you after.

[Yasou narrowed his gave at the imp, holding back yet the built up rage of his inner self that already leap forth at the sight of Hikari being held up on her feet.]

There are too many factors here that will only push to cause a great disadvantage to you here, I'd advise you take my kind offer before I have a change of reason.

User Image
User Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Hikari,Kikyou,Kohaku and Yohachirou.

User Image

Oh I know all too well about those "disadvantages". I haven't forgotten that glory day of yours, however, I do have an advantage! Challenging you, fighting you one on one, we all know we wouldn't stand a chance against you thats why you became the leader. A foolish idealistic leader who has the power to destroy everything but a stupid mind that suppresses it! If our old daiyoukai had known this there would had been no way he had selected you! He just picked you for that beautiful display of carnage you gave that day, had he lived time after he had seen the mistake he made!

He should had waited for the real prodigy, and thankful for us he happens to be right here, just beyond that wall. That little runt has more deadly skill then you ever had. Did you know he pierced this hole to my chest without even speaking a word of acknowledgement to me! heh, he left me for dead while carrying some human girl. I had to bow down to a lowly being just to get the aid for health to get here to face him again. That is the true mind set a leader should be: cruel, cold, and every bit deadly. We just needed a little more time and we could had made him the true leader, but because you softened her!

[he yanked on Hikari again]
                                    She then corrupted him! Hikari, our beautiful enchantress, desired by all of the clan, but terrified of her rage and hatred of all things living. Such a downfall it was that you became the leader and then not only you claimed her as your mate of choice and she actually complied! When you vanished for years we thought we'd have her back, but instead she continued to cling to the fool hearty ideals you fed her and she even fed it into that kid! But then again, maybe there is still hope. Cruel Hikari, she fed the ideals of the man who slew his parents into the boy. Cruel Yasou who softened Hikari and led her to warp the prodigy. He is loyal to her word, but is only a pack of deadly attacks waiting to unleash with the right snap. He hasn't had chance to let his emotions lose, hadn't chance to hate, regret, and revenge so why don't we give him that snap shall we?

We know the right key now to save him from your doing, from her mind washed doing and that is to erase the one key that ties you all together! I only hope I am fast enough to see his first rampage on a human land when he smells the blood of your mate!

[Arata's grin widened horridly and his eyes lit up as he brought his arm up, claws sharpened and pulled Hikari forward again.]

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

[She was barely holding herself at the surface of the hole she fell in, but she was still close enough to the demon and Hikari to make a difference. Still using Kohaku's weapon as leverage to hold her up, she took advantage of the demon's distracted moment to pull an arrow from her quiver on her back and strike it down hard into his leg. She sent purity enchantments from herself in through the arrow as well to cause the demon a yelp of pain. Strong enough for him to lose grip of Hikari, but too weak for much else. The horrifying upset was thankfully to point not a death, but fact his claws did clef Hikari's shoulder as she moved out. It was enough for her blood to take soak in a large dark red spot in her shoulder which meant it was enough for demons to smell...Kikyou's eyes widen with fear as she heard sudden screams from over the wall. Was he right? Did Ryo snap at the scent of Hikari's blood?]

Company and Location:

User Image

arggggggggggghhhh!

[That priestess! He forgot about the damn priestess! He turned at her now, he had to rid that one before she can do more harm to his plans. He hesitated however, that weapon...what an inciting sensation...suddenly he wanted it. Again he went to slay the priestess but this time he aimed to take the weapon too...thats when he was yet again caught off guard when Hikari struck at him. He'd have to take them both down before Yasou or others can intervene as well...Ryo is on the move he just has to hold out long enough!]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

[Hikari attacked without hesitation. She was saved by Kikyou, but she did catch a bad wound on her shoulder. There was screams on the other side of the wall. She and Yasou both had always wondered why Ryo hardly gave emotion. Would he really lose his mind just by smelling the scent of her blood? Ryo isn't like that! He can't be like that! Yasou has gone insane over her in the past, no! she can't believe Ryo would jump to conclusions so harshly, he'd have to see her first before hand right? She didn't have the time to worry about the what ifs, she just had to take Arata down before he could further attack into Yasou, before he can catch Ryo, before he can do anything!]

Ieya!
                                    [she flinched back a moment as he stuck her at the legs, knowing well she was weak there. She ignored the surge of pain and reeled back at him, this time taking out her weapon she currently had in shape of a katana and sliced at his back as he was once again charging at Kikyou! What is with him!? Its like he can't stop focusing on..that weapon!]

Kikyou-sama! get out! Get away!! Hes already possessed by that thing!

User Image
User Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yasou,Kikyou,Kohaku, and Yohachirou.
User Image

Kikyo-sama!!
            *Kohaku, upon hearing the miko’s sudden scream of surprise, abandoned all logic yet again. He scrambled up Yohachirou’s body in what would have been seen as a comical gesture, his foot even landing in the shinobi’s mouth at one point. And upon reaching the surface he saw a hole where Kikyo had been, the other end of the chain taut and descending the closer he came.

Kicking his boots firmly in the dirt he started to hoist her up, sweat trickling down his jaw as he wondered how long Hikari could distract the imp. Where ever the chain touched the unclad portion of his hands his skin sizzled and bled, making him bite his cheek and growl in pain. When Kikyo was halfway up Kohaku dropped the chain and encircled her underarms to drag her up the rest of the way.*

Guard Yasou and Yohachirou *was all he panted out before picking up the damned blade again*

*Hikari had just slashed her blade into the imp’s back, giving him the moment’s distraction he needed. With razor like precision the kusarigama flew out of his grip and towards its target, aiming for a clean slice through the neck. What he hadn't anticipated was the millisecond the oni needed to hear the weapon and act before the strike. He extended his arm and caught it, flat out, in his hand!
            A sickening pulse of energy rippled along the ground, kicking up dirt. Kohaku gritted his teeth and watched as the imp’s already fierce eyes rolled back and turned completely red. What had he done?

*To Arata, is was as if the world and his conquest suddenly went without meaning. His interest in Hikari and Yasou was completely drown out by a thousand gargling voices within the kusarigama*

'The village humans. We can smell them. The blood. The blood! Give it to us! Give it to us!!'

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces