Welcome to Gaia! ::

how do you get "eggs"?
crazyanimelover
did u say egg all the times u found them...or did u just post? and where exactly do u find the eggs? like on the top of the board? by yur post?

either by ur post or by previous posts.... just keep on [posting here and looking by ppl's posts (in this one)
~ egg bump ~
bump.......this is sp hopeless for me..
fire_llama
how do you get "eggs"?

okay - post a couple of times i a row..... then when one pops up next to one of ur posts or someone elses click on it. then go to the top and click on it again. then it should go straight to uyr thingy in the profile......
Cradfan_girl#1
fire_llama
how do you get "eggs"?

okay - post a couple of times i a row..... then when one pops up next to one of ur posts or someone elses click on it. then go to the top and click on it again. then it should go straight to uyr thingy in the profile......

oo....lol..thx
Cradfan_girl#1
fire_llama
how do you get "eggs"?

come on this makes sense!
please don't give up yet ppl - there is still hope - i can feel it deep within u all
yumm eggs j/k blaugh
i would like an egg please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas