Welcome to Gaia! ::

Red16
Red16
Wolfwood-the preist
Do i look poor!? redface

no, why?

do I?

Na, look like your ready to kick @$$
I give away a lot of stuff, but I try to look good at the same time, so much stress and checkbook balancing...
Kokueisakana
Tamago!

?
I can't really talk though, this is all i own, and i have a little over 100g...so i am poor...
one more egg come on before its over
Wolfwood-the preist
I can't really talk though, this is all i own, and i have a little over 100g...so i am poor...

I got over 2000 gold. I can give you half of it in return for some friendship and one pm a day...at least.
Red16
Wolfwood-the preist

I got over 2000 gold. I can give you half of it in return for some friendship and one pm a day...at least.

is that too much to ask for...someone to talk to?
Red16
Wolfwood-the preist

Eek, you'd have the friendship, but as for a pm a day, that ones a bit tough for me, i don't ussually get so much free time....but i do get on the week ends...but untill sumer thats about it...
Red16
Red16
Wolfwood-the preist

is that too much to ask for...someone to talk to?

did I scare you off?
I'll talk when i can though... sweatdrop ....stupid life....stupid time concept things....
I loose more fwends that way. sad
LoL, thats sad, but i got you in my inbox, so yea, i'll try to type ya something when i can...no need for money on that.
Wolfwood-the preist
I'll talk when i can though... sweatdrop ....stupid life....stupid time concept things....

ok, i don't know how to send a friends request thing, so can you send me one? friends first, then the trade.
alright, I've added you to my friend list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff