Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Elder

Health Kitt
What's with all of the </3s? You seem pretty cool.

No idea. Maybe people don't like the fact that I don't do groups or fandom?

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
BlackSplash

I suppose so; I've gotten a good deal of downvotes on old threads where I expressed a lack of interest in group roleplays, too. I generally just disable that feature when I make threads now. Kind of a shame!

Space Elder

Health Kitt
BlackSplash

I suppose so; I've gotten a good deal of downvotes on old threads where I expressed a lack of interest in group roleplays, too. I generally just disable that feature when I make threads now. Kind of a shame!

I'll have to remember that if I make another search thread. My main reason for not doing groups is that I live in England and would probably never be online at the same time as most of the rest of the group, so I'd just get left behind. More hassle than it's worth, to be honest.

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
BlackSplash
Health Kitt
BlackSplash

I'll have to remember that if I make another search thread. My main reason for not doing groups is that I live in England and would probably never be online at the same time as most of the rest of the group, so I'd just get left behind. More hassle than it's worth, to be honest.

I'm usually just not a fan of groups because you tend not to know the other members as well when you start. And it's always a shame to have an issue with a great roleplay because of one person being a dunce.

Space Elder

Health Kitt
BlackSplash
Health Kitt
BlackSplash

I'm usually just not a fan of groups because you tend not to know the other members as well when you start. And it's always a shame to have an issue with a great roleplay because of one person being a dunce.

That does sound like a pain to deal with. I've only tried one group roleplay, but it just petered out instead of actually going anywhere.

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
BlackSplash

That does sound like a pain to deal with. I've only tried one group roleplay, but it just petered out instead of actually going anywhere.

I made one, once, but a couple of powerplayers ruined it. :/
I might make another one soon, since I have a friend to co-mod with me, and we really want a crossover of two fandoms (OCs only!) but other than that, I stay away from groups.

Space Elder

Health Kitt
BlackSplash

I made one, once, but a couple of powerplayers ruined it. :/
I might make another one soon, since I have a friend to co-mod with me, and we really want a crossover of two fandoms (OCs only!) but other than that, I stay away from groups.

Best of luck finding a good group for your crossover.

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

WORDSWORDSWORDS

Space Elder

WORDSWORDSWORDS

Space Elder

BLAHBLAHBLAH

Space Elder

Still bumping away.