Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Elder

So here's the deal, guys. I'm in the mood for some 1x1 rp. I'm sure you are too, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

First things first, though. I do live in England, so that means unless you also live in Blighty, our time zones probably won't be in sync. Don't expect me to be on at the same time as you all day every day. I have a job, with a fairly unpredictable rota, so I can't give you a posting schedule or anything organised like that. I post when I post, kay? Though, having said that, I generally post at least once a week, usually more.

Even though I'm legally an adult
(How did that happen?) and would ask that you be at least 18, I refuse to do anything beyond fading to black. I just don't think it's necessary and don't really want to. So there.

If things aren't working, just let me know. Either we can solve the problem together or we can drop it. Just, please, tell me. Don't just leave me hanging.

I'm also not fussy about gender or orientation. Now, personally, I'm not a huge fan of romance, particularly not the just-add-water variety. I certainly don't want it to be the main priority but if it develops, then, who knows? But offer me platonic? I'm all over that. Gimme.

Characters images aren't really important to me. If you want to use one, knock yourself out. I might do, but I probably won't. My posts tend to be fairly plain, usually just character name and a little bit of colour. I'd ask that you keep crazy graphics and eye-watering colours to minimum.

On that note, I only roleplay over threads. I'm too likely to accidentally delete pms. (But you might be able to twist my arm on this.)

I'm not interested in group roleplays. At all. Ever. Don't even ask.

OOC discussion is good. You have ideas? Let me know. Talk to me. Bounce ideas off me. I'm happy using either pms or skype for ooc stuff. Chatting in ooc is also cool.

Since it's come up a couple of times, I don't really do fandoms.

Either drop me a pm or quote me for a faster response. I'm not going to spend all my spare time looking at this thread.

Space Elder

So, I guess I'd better tell you what I'm looking for.

Just hit me up with your ideas. I'm up for something with a fantasy/magical/paranormal/supernatural twist on modern day or classic fantasy setting. Something like a pizza delivery person who has to deliver to some magical/paranormal/supernatural situation and gets caught up in all kinds of weird shenanigans. Or a road-trip with an old friend who turns out to be some kind of magical creature. But tell me your ideas. Maybe we can work something out.

I've also got a hankering for some kind of quest involving magical/cursed artefacts.

Take a look at these for some inspiration.

Well, at the moment, I'm particularly after something sci-fi and futuristic. I have a few characters that I'd like to use, though not particularly in combination.

Xenodus is basically a grumpy space-chameleon doctor.

Gendi is a pretty chill mechanic/curse-breaker. I'd really like to play Gendi as part of a group of time-travelling interdimensional problem-solvers. Imagine the A-Team if they had a TARDIS.

Alternatively, if future tech isn't your cup of tea, I'm also looking for a more contemporary rp but with fantasy elements. Harrison is an archaeologist who finds a mysterious shard and awakens the spirit within it. Drop a pm if you want to know more.

On the other hand, meet Nina. She's a florist with no sense of direction. I'd like to use her in some kind of supernatural shenanigans (though not based on the show). Just something involving magic, mayhem and mysterious stuff like that.

And one final OC: Fareema. A headstrong Leafer.

Space Elder

leavelightsalone
Are you into fandoms at all?

Nope. You'd have to twist my arm pretty hard to get me to do a fandom. (Unless it happens to involve Dr Who and OCs.)
BlackSplash
leavelightsalone

Nope. You'd have to twist my arm pretty hard to get me to do a fandom. (Unless it happens to involve Dr Who and OCs.)

No prob. Sorry about posting too soon. sweatdrop

Space Elder

leavelightsalone
BlackSplash
leavelightsalone

No prob. Sorry about posting too soon. sweatdrop

No damage done, so no worries.

Space Elder

I guess bumping is thing that's going to have to happen.

Space Elder

Well, these bumps aren't going to be particularly creative.

Although, I guess I could name a different constellation each time.

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Space Elder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash