Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which city shall be the epicenter of our holy havoc?

New York City 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
London 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Paris 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tokyo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Beijing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Amsterdam 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Los Angeles 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Cairo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Athens 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 >

Enduring Phantom

BrokenDollEyes
Damn i was gone half a second and boom

Me too Doll.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Supias
BrokenDollEyes
Damn i was gone half a second and boom

Me too Doll.

Yay i am not the only one!

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I don't think any of us were really expecting that. sweatdrop
It's tough, 'cause I love Amore and she's a sweetheart, so I
didn't want to be unfair in my bias towards her. ; 3; I didn't
realize Persephone was such a popular choice! xD

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I still wonder if we couldn't have just brought in Persephone's Roman counterpart. :c

(Eating dinner, on phone.)

Spoopy Anubutt

Le bump my love.

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Before I begin plotting with everyone, I just want to make sure I wouldn't ruin this roleplay.
I do have a few samples here, but they're all from 2013 since I haven't been actively roleplaying in-Gaia for a while now.
Like I said in the sample thread, I have done personal writing to sharpen my skills and I'm pretty sure my writing is a lot better than it was circa '13.
My grammar is pretty shitty and my spelling sucks, but if you're willing to believe that within two years I've changed writing-wise, that would be pretty sweet.
Nintendraw

Brosephiine

Spoopy Anubutt

Spoopy Anubutt

-Laced Autumn

I'm not mod dear,
But I would absolutely love to say that your samples are beautifully written.

Enduring Phantom

Is there a code format for the profiles? If so I am not seeing it.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Supias
Is there a code format for the profiles? If so I am not seeing it.
It should be spoilered in the same post as the reserves on the main thread. I can get the link in a bit if you still can't find it.

EDIT:
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/YAKUMtH.png[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=dimgrey][size=10]
[color=#1B59A8][size=16][b][color=#7EC4E0]▇▇▇[/color] ▶ ||[/b][/size] [size=14]Basic Information[/size][/color][list][list]
[*] Character name

[*] God/dess hosted

[*] Alignment

[*] Age

[*] Sexual orientation

[*] Gender/identity
[/list][/list]

[color=#1B59A8][size=16][b][color=#7EC4E0]▇▇▇[/color] ▶ ||[/b][/size] [size=14]Personality[/size][/color][list][list]
[*] [b]TRAIT ONE || [/b] Minimum of four, you may be brief, try to include negative and positive traits!

[*] [b]TRAIT TWO || [/b]

[*] [b]TRAIT THREE || [/b]

[*] [b]TRAIT FOUR || [/b]
[/list][/list]

[color=#1B59A8][size=16][b][color=#7EC4E0]▇▇▇[/color] ▶ ||[/b][/size] [size=14]Abilities[/size][/color][list][list]
[*] ABILITY ONE || [/b] Brief description; this will be what plagues your character through most of their life. Something basic and while weird, perhaps easy to pass off. IE: Minor instances of fire in the vicinity of your character during moments of extreme stress.

[*] ABILITY TWO || [/b] This will be a newer ability, something your character only recently discovered or will discover very soon. A bit more unnerving than the first, or harder to hide. IE: Your character just discovered that, whilst attempting to light a gas stove, they can control fire. Also, they need to put their hand in water fast.

[*] ABILITY THREE || [/b] The last ability to be unlocked. This will be the epitome of their god/dess powers. Only achieved through acceptance of their passenger and their fate. A more powerful spell than the others. IE: Your character can now make fireballs rain from the sky. Be sure to have Poseidon close at hand in case of emergencies!
[/list][/list]

[color=#1B59A8][size=16][b][color=#7EC4E0]▇▇▇[/color] ▶ ||[/b][/size] [size=14]Relationships[/size][/color][list][list]
[*] [b]Character Name || [/b] Description -- You may have as many relationships as you'd like, both positive and negative.

[*]

[*]
[/list][/list]

[color=#1B59A8][size=16][b][color=#7EC4E0]▇▇▇[/color] ▶ ||[/b][/size] [size=14]Biography[/size][/color][list][list]
[*] One paragraph minimum, you may keep this brief if you'd like.
[/list][/list]

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
-Laced Autumn
Before I begin plotting with everyone, I just want to make sure I wouldn't ruin this roleplay.
I do have a few samples here, but they're all from 2013 since I haven't been actively roleplaying in-Gaia for a while now.
Like I said in the sample thread, I have done personal writing to sharpen my skills and I'm pretty sure my writing is a lot better than it was circa '13.
My grammar is pretty shitty and my spelling sucks, but if you're willing to believe that within two years I've changed writing-wise, that would be pretty sweet.
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
I like your first sample a lot. Was the second from a more casual RP?

If you think your writing has improved from what's written in the samples, you ought to be fine. ^^

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
If anyone wishes to plot with me, make some pre-existing relationships (even as acquaintances), Yui's profile is here, along with the post style.

Should we keep the hardcore plotting in the OOC thread, or use this one until we're full? Currently, we have 7 people interested and will probably cap at 10. (Assuming that Ryn is a girl, we have 5-6 girls and only 1 guy. XD)

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
-Laced Autumn
Nintendraw

Brosephiine

I think your samples are wonderful. n_n

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Alright; Yui's profile is all done except for two abilities, her biography (I have ideas though), and her relationships. I'd really love for her to have a friend in the university (she's usually hanging out on the med school section), though they don't have to be students or workers; they could just be frequent passers-by. I'm not 100% sure what to assign for the latter abilities--I'm going to go with wind as an element, but is the distinction between 2 and 3 just scale or elemental control? Currently, both abilities (and one Personality) can be interpreted as passive abilities.

EDIT: Added a master quote list to the OOC just in case. Also... LA, LA, LA, LA!! biggrin

Enduring Phantom

Nintendraw

I'd really love for her to have a friend in the university (she's usually hanging out on the med school section), though they don't have to be students or workers; they could just be frequent passers-by.

I'm thinking she may see my character on the campus a lot but he isn't a student but a patient but if she is a student or just in the lounge or whatever there is room for some kind of relationship of some sort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff