Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which city shall be the epicenter of our holy havoc?

New York City 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
London 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Paris 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tokyo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Beijing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Amsterdam 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Los Angeles 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Cairo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Athens 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Wheezing Cat

Nintendraw

as soon as Cronus is out, he is out for blood too, which means he's going hunting for the others
but yeah, Cronus would try to ******** with Alan's family and him v uv;;

mmm, if the hosts die, then the god/titan is out I would assume, and while they would be powerful, maybe it would hurt them? I don't know = u=;;

Lazy Trash

antediluvian murder

D'oh you take her. She's a bad a** goddess! Owo/ I'm gonna make a Bacchus character when i get the chance because all of the reasons, so it's all good. <3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Sierra's profile is posted and finished! Would anyone like to plot with the cynical brunette housing Hades? c:

Wheezing Cat

Brosephiine

is there a specific number of spots or can anyone still join? ; D; /

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
antediluvian murder
is there a specific number of spots or can anyone still join? ; D; /
We were thinking of capping the maximum usernames at 10. ^^

Wheezing Cat

Nintendraw

okay! I may have a friend who is interested, he's a good roleplayer and he might join
so I wanted to know if he's still allowed to ; u; /

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
antediluvian murder
Nintendraw
okay! I may have a friend who is interested, he's a good roleplayer and he might join
so I wanted to know if he's still allowed to ; u; /
Ooh, who as?

Wheezing Cat

Nintendraw

well, I told him who is taken and all
but I'm pretty sure he will join as a male
he's still thinking about the god he wants o uo /
he'll be home soon and tell me

Enduring Phantom

I go to work I come home and I have pages and pages to read. Kilo will have fun between the jam fests and sculptures but not sure how he will take to trying to get caught. He's kinda a loner. Is Prometheus the only not a descendent of Cronus?. *looking around.* Can't wait to get this party started.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I'll probably double up as well. I was debating Aphrodite or Eros for shits and giggles. xD
Make the theme song G.U.Y. by Lady Gaga. and have them be totally ineffectual. rofl

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
I'll probably double up as well. I was debating Aphrodite or Eros for shits and giggles. xD
Make the theme song G.U.Y. by Lady Gaga. and have them be totally ineffectual. rofl
I want to say Aphrodite would cause more trouble since her main lover and her husband are in the mix. ... And I control them both. This'll be interesting XD

Whatever happened to our Hera? If Azura doesn't reappear in another 24-48 hours or so, her character is pretty much up for grabs.

antediluvian murder
Wikipedia's article has me wondering whether Cronus = Chronos = time or Cronus = chaos/disorder. It looks more like Cronus = destructive aspect of time (like how Ares is the destructive aspect of war?), but I might be reading too much into things. The last thing I did before this message was attempt to decipher a bunch of little shapes that aren't nearly as easily decipherable in RL than in models. XD

Wheezing Cat

profile for Cronus is up up up!
o uo /

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Apologies for the absence, a couple things went down but it's all sorted out now!
While I wait for any replies, i can search for the couple pages of replies I missed out on to get up to date on any information.
Since I've hardly been on the computer for the past few days, I haven't really been able to work on my profile as much as I'd like to, so that's coming up.
Okay,
so my character's interning at a broadcasting network and her goddess is Artemis. Would anyone like to plot?

Nintendraw

Last time I was on, you expressed an interest for a relationship between Yui and Ryn? Any ideas?

Lazy Trash

-sighs- I had no idea this road trip would be this long... The struggle is getting real. I'll finish Dylas when I get to where I'm going. So many apologies for the wait.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
-Laced Autumn
Apologies for the absence, a couple things went down but it's all sorted out now!
While I wait for any replies, i can search for the couple pages of replies I missed out on to get up to date on any information.
Since I've hardly been on the computer for the past few days, I haven't really been able to work on my profile as much as I'd like to, so that's coming up.
Okay,
so my character's interning at a broadcasting network and her goddess is Artemis. Would anyone like to plot?

Nintendraw
Last time I was on, you expressed an interest for a relationship between Yui and Ryn? Any ideas?
I was thinking that maybe they'd meet at the hospital when Ryn was interviewing people for some story, and maybe their deities would notice something odd about each other. That might be a first post(s) thing rather than a preexisting thing though. I have Hephaestus now, so there's another possibility. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff