Harmonie and Happiness
lol

Let us know if we can help.

oih mygod

i literalyy LJUST WOKE Up;
what are the chances jajaja
anyways yeah while i was in bed i remembered another character idea i have
which was based around a skyrim character i made so they have art of them
and they have all these fun little quirks and mannerisms like having a really strict schedule, never missing meals, literally always carrying their shield with them ALWAYS (they even sleep w it) and being really paranoid about archers & towns, they hate towns and would recommend avoiding them anytime its possile also if they have 2 sleep in a room they will barricade the door
they're a former bandit leader

she's 42 & her name is mara rufus & shes definitely got the attitude of a professional bodyguard shes really brutally effective & does not mince words or actions; shes also mega NOT fun at parties and is super strong & doesnt afraid of anything except being assassinated, ambushed, or sniped from a rooftop
this is a screenshot of the character i modeled her after
User Image
she was a battlemage in skyrim but obv if i brought her in here she would not b a battlemage so i can just remove that whole aspect of her background that would be really confusing anyways

i lov her :gorl:

but yeah i like the character lots and i also think i just spent hours and hours looking for this artwork for my other character that i've already done a bunch of brainstorming on and that i'm psyched to finally make a profile for and play and i think i'm gonna do that

but yeah i've pretty much decided which of the arts im using i think

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
in a pinto forever

cool.
I mean, if you want to use skyrim or even a Dragon Age Origins face claim that works perfectly fine (I like to try to make my characters in the various character creations as well. haha.)

I've gotten it relatively accurate for characters like Garan and David. smile

User Image

(searching for the David one I screengrabbed)

Toothsome Hunter

ginger_jam
Lunatic in Lingerie
ginger_jam

YES. Ok. Candle-bear. I remember now. I actually did look at his personality section and thinking to myself "See this is why she can't be Elynbrigge she would fit in too well" and nodding sagely to myself. But looking back I did NOT realize how much they had in common

Yes! Hello.
I play Leiche and Vaughan.

They sure do have a lot in common. Leiche will be dumbfounded and speechless.

Hi there! Haha, Itsaso will be wary and...probably also pretty quiet.

@pinto; if it helps, I ended up here under...ah, weird circumstances, and this is my first rp since literally 2012. No need to feel strange. I'm afraid most of my resources for images are models (although I'm getting some good ones for illustrations from this conversation! Sweet.)

yyyyyeaahhhhhh harmonie profiles!

Haha

Well, they would be friends if they both weren't shy and awkward.

Garbage Entrepreneur

Howdy do again;

Been hella busy as of late what with work and personal stuff.

Just going to say that I'm going to quietly bow out of this one, not because of anyone here but because the two I'm hoping to play would very likely be very out of place. I don't want to flub the narrative by shoehorning my characters in.

Don't take this as a knock to the roleplay itself, I like it but it's just now where my boys would flourish. That said, you lot make a more Fantastical roleplay, I'd join at the drop of a hat.

Good luck everyone and I hope you all have a goddamn blast. Fire over a friend request if you'd like.

Toodles!

Toothsome Hunter

Da Warboss
Howdy do again;

Just going to say that I'm going to quietly bow out of this one, not because of anyone here but because the two I'm hoping to play would very likely be very out of place. I don't want to flub the narrative by shoehorning my characters in.

Don't take this as a knock to the roleplay itself, I like it but it's just now where my boys would flourish. That said, you lot make a more Fantastical roleplay, I'd join at the drop of a hat.

Good luck everyone and I hope you all have a goddamn blast. Fire over a friend request if you'd like.

Toodles!

No problem. I understand.
We're pretty tame with magic and high fantasy; it's been a reason why a few other people have left.

I wish you luck in finding a roleplay that will be a good fit for your characters. yum_puddi

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Da Warboss
Howdy do again;

Toodles!

haha
Pretty much what Lunatic has said
I totally understand if the more tame magic and fantasy aspects aren't your jam smile

I'll fire over a friend request, and if I end up in another roleplay, or we make another roleplay I'll fire off a invite, if you don't mind?

Same for you. ;D
If you make an rp, feel free to stop by (probs drop a reminder of who you are. haha) and invite people if you're recruiting smile

Best of luck, love. <3

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mrrrr... kinda want to work out opening posts, but also....
I had two beers and a framboise.
I don't think I should be trying to conjure up literature at the moment. haha.

Divine Muse

How big were those beers? lol

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Diandra Moon
How big were those beers? lol

haha
I mean... I weigh about 130-140lbs
and they were bottles, one 8.5 and the other a 10.0
The framboise is like... 4.6 or something like that?

so...
enough. haha
all within an hour or an hour and a half.

Not drunk, but I don't trust my sentence structure entirely for a post-length sort of endeavor.

Divine Muse

Ah. Okay. I can see that. lol

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Diandra Moon

haha
Yeah, not super tipsy, but not ready to create intro posts to put up when we open. xP

we need to recruit a bit too, I think...... poops.
D_letion
Diandra Moon

haha
Yeah, not super tipsy, but not ready to create intro posts to put up when we open. xP

Whenever I used to drink I would get really motivated to write because of a Hemingway quote I read but I eventually realized the quote was BS, my drunk-writing was BS, and I started using my tipsiness to text relatives that complained about how little I talked to them. Way more productive.

idk, I've almost never been a part of an rp before it opened so! Whateva's cleva

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ginger_jam
D_letion
Diandra Moon

haha

Whenever I used to drink I would get really motivated to write because of a Hemingway quote I read but I eventually realized the quote was BS, my drunk-writing was BS, and I started using my tipsiness to text relatives that complained about how little I talked to them. Way more productive.

idk, I've almost never been a part of an rp before it opened so! Whateva's cleva

haha
Yeah, I get motivated to write and draw, but the drawing part is always smut when drunk. No idea why.
Writing? eh, i kinda figured I wasn't good at it drunk because my fingers stumble over the keys, so... no thanks. xP

still.... that's a better use of tipsiness than mine ;D

and yeah.
Normally it's just trying to fill the roles we kinda want filled because they're major roles in terms of being an heir to a family. Like... the Eyre heir, the Elynbrigge heir (which is now the new lord), and the Halle heir.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas