• Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
          User Image
                  Hope you don’t mind that I’m link dropping you DX Here’s the recruit for an rp
                  called The Cage. It’s not my RP, js.

P.S. Cajus is a cutie.

Albtraum Der Angst

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
fever doll

Looks interesting, I'll probably read up more on it tomorrow.

Thanks for acknowledging his cuteness, he would thank you himself but he's busy blushing in a corner.
          User Image
                  </internally squeals over cajus the cutie> I want to feed him creme brulee.

emotion_dowant

Albtraum Der Angst

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
fever doll

Cajus: >////< /makes the nervous wavy arms
          User Image
                  Too cute. Ded.
                  Defibrillate me.

Also, the wiki images of Satyrs always amuse me.

Albtraum Der Angst

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
fever doll

/sends aid

Right though? Cajus could have had the potential to be that deviant who frolics with nymphs, but because of his boyhood trauma is too shy and passes out when in near intimate situations with girls (it's a defense mechanism, you see). That's how his bio dad is though, or at least before he settled down with the he loved.
          User Image
                  Oh god, I’m so terrible. My mind immediately when to tormenting the shy satyr
                  ; X ;

Skittering around with his ungulate legs. OMG WHY IS IT SO PRECIOUS TO
                  IMAGINE. I imagine him all bambi-like cries. ngl I’ve not come across a Satyr
                  OC before.

Albtraum Der Angst

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
fever doll

IT IS BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS EVEN IN BADASS SETTINGS. It's just who he is bruh.

I don't ever see them either. A lack of good art for them for one thing, and second they're a mythical creature but they don't fit standard "ideas of beauty" I see so often on gaia. You got your demons, elves, vamps, etc. who have maybe a slight modification to their body. But my boyo here isn't a man from the waist down, which causes him to often get overlooked by crushes. He's usually the second banana in any scenario, and this isn't even through my insistence xD

Oh wow what a rant I just pulled out of my butt, my apologies ^^;;
          User Image
                  No need to apologize for your rant. Everyone needs to vent every now and
                  then. I had to google what a second banana was “orz But that’s no fun. I feel
                  the need to add #Satyrzoned. It’s really early in the morning here, please
                  forgive me for needing to share all my silly thoughts.

I wouldn’t be averse to making Cajus faint u v u </opens arms for an embrace>

Albtraum Der Angst

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
fever doll

It's okay, we'll share all our silly thoughts here at 2:30 a.m. xD (for me anyway)

Satyrzoned, ha, priceless razz That's how it feels honestly, especially since he once lost out to a catboy and then again to a science experiment. He just doesn't have any luck with the ladies.

Cajus: o uo /sits looking away waiting for pets

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces