Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
stfu - - francesca

We could do it like that if you want to, though I remember last time I did this we started in the car around the time he manages to figure out that they were underage. That's an option as well if you want to jump into the action.
Albtraum Der Angst

Sounds perfect to me. I'm gonna make a graphic and style tonight and start on the post/possibly finish it depending on my friends coming over. You don't have to be fancy if you don't want to, it's just part of the process for me.

xX T o a s t's Waifu

Albtraum Der Angst

Yo, Alby

The name's Kai. I live in the NL Timezone and you can look at some of my work here.

I'm most interested in your Spirited Away, Demon king x Human noble or Bartender x ditched groom/bride and I would like it to be mxf. A little fact about me you may not know is I work in sexual retail.

Meow

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
stfu - - francesca

I have a nice format I paid for for him already so I'm all good in that regard. I can't wait to read it c:

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
---Miss---Kin---strude---

Sorry darling, I'm a bit full up on roleplays and I can't say I feel those ideas enough right now to push my limit ^^ best of luck in your roleplaying endeavors.

Fashionable Lunatic

Albtraum Der Angst

ayy, der angst

The name's Tas. I live in the PST, and you can look at some of my work here.

I'm most interested in your spirit/human pairing, and I would like it to be hella gay. A little fact about me you may not know is I'm feeling casual as ********].

Blaze it

DerSprout's Wife

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Albtraum Der Angst

Yo, Angst

The name's Storm. I live in the central time zone and you can look at some of my work through PM's (since I don't keep a thread).

I'm most interested in the InuYasha fandom (for which I have a plot, but not for OC x OC, rather Sesshomaru x Rin where Rin has aged) and I would like it to be mxf. A little fact about me you may not know is I've just taken in some adorable stray kittens.

Thanks for your time.

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Albtraum Der Angst

Yo, Albtraum.

The name's Mani. I live in the Pacific Standard Time and you can look at some of my work [here].

I'm most interested in your and I would like it to be male x male. A little fact about me you may not know is I'm addicted to tea..

I only currently have one sample in that thread, and plan on updating it as I do intros/replies. If you want to see older examples, let me know. I just thought it'd be a good idea not to clutter it with older stuff.

Also I'm ADD so sometimes it shows in my writing and I mix things around. u_u I do try to catch my mistakes, but wehh.

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sir Manifest

I was about to ask you which idea interested you but I see now that it was a small typo in the format, so moving on from that.

I liked that one sample, it had lots of descriptions and it flowed nicely c:

I'm glad you picked Pokémon Conquest, I've been craving it for a while but no one else really seems to show interest in the idea. Which pairing has tickled your fancy?

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points