Yep! XD 100% dutch, you? razz

Sparkly Bunny

lissje
Yosh the Panda
lissje

Hey hun, are you from the Netherlands? (because of your name) ^__^

Same here!
I think you're very brave for wearing pink hair over here, I mean I live in Den Haag but still people will yell and point at you if you stand out x3
I don't really mind but I would feel a bit self conscious at the end of the day : P
Yosh the Panda
lissje
Yosh the Panda
lissje

Same here!
I think you're very brave for wearing pink hair over here, I mean I live in Den Haag but still people will yell and point at you if you stand out x3
I don't really mind but I would feel a bit self conscious at the end of the day : P

Awesome! I'm live in Culemborg >w<

But... Just ignore those people, they're lame. xD You gotta wear the things you love >w< <3 People should look into the mirror before they yell at other people, most of them look weird too! XD So why can't we wear "crazy" things? wink
Question, what do you guys do when your eyes get all teary? :/ I'm having this problem every time I try to put make up on ._.;

It's really annoying >_<

Sparkly Bunny

I totally agree.

And about the makeup: maybe you're using bad products? it could be an alergic reaction : )
I do get teary sometimes when walking outside in the sun but in general I'm not very teary with makeup.
Yosh the Panda
I totally agree.

And about the makeup: maybe you're using bad products? it could be an alergic reaction : )
I do get teary sometimes when walking outside in the sun but in general I'm not very teary with makeup.

It's mostly my lower eyelids that make me "cry" XD I have bought some products (also for my skin), so maybe that will work out.

And if that won't work... I'll be spamming here again with questions razz

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
lissje
Sweetly Adorables
this is my idea
Sweetly Adorables
this is my idea
What do you guys think of this wig? smile
Absolutely gorgeous!

I wish I could wear it everyday, but I think people would stare if I did.
Who cares if people stare? If you want to, go for it! ^^

I can only agree with you Sweetly Adorables! I once wore a extremely lovely pink wig when I was walking outside and some girl said; "Wow, I love your hair!" XD so go for it!
I get comments like that all the time, whether I'm wearing a wig or not. xD

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yosh the Panda
Sweetly adorables
you're welcome! ^__^
Do you have naturally blonde hair or did you bleach it?
I've always loved purple hair like thisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but I think it'll be too much on me, as I have very dark eyes. With light eyes it would be amazing, I think!
And it'll probably fry my head until there's nothing left T__T; *has very natural dry hair*

And I totally agree on the wig thing; If you like it, just wear it.
I want to color my hair red (ginger-ish) and a lot of people have been telling me they think it's ugly. But I think it's gorgeous so I'm going to do it anyways ^__^
Both, actually! My hair is naturally a dirty ash blond, but I bleached it anyway cause I wanted it to be really light blue. The purple in my hair is actually from the pink dye I had in my hair before I dyed it blue. I tink it came out really nice. :3

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
lissje
Yosh the Panda
I totally agree.

It's mostly my lower eyelids that make me "cry" XD I have bought some products (also for my skin), so maybe that will work out.

And if that won't work... I'll be spamming here again with questions razz

Yeah, I think that it's a pretty common problem so looking for products that are supposed to be gentle around the eye area is good. Also, when my eyes are a little irritated I like to keep a few cotton swabs handy. That way you I can dab it before it ruins anything.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
You guys! I'm going out today. I'm going to ask for critique on my makeup and outfit in a few hours! Please help if you can, I'm just getting over an illness and haven't done my makeup in two weeks.
How do you guys blend the colors? Since it all look messy when I try it out ; A ;
Ok... here are my results (without eyeliner and eye lashes). What do you guys think for my third try? XD (my eyes hurt now, lol )

User Image

Close up on eyes:
User Image

Edit;

This is one with eyeliner on, didn't make it darker at the bottom since I don't have eyelashes yet.

User Image

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
lissje
Ok... here are my results (without eyeliner and eye lashes). What do you guys think for my third try? XD (my eyes hurt now, lol )

User Image

Close up on eyes:
User Image

Edit;

This is one with eyeliner on, didn't make it darker at the bottom since I don't have eyelashes yet.

User Image

It looks pretty hun, which colors did you use and do you plan to put on lashes, if you do, I say get someone who's experienced in putting on fake lashes, because they're a bit tricky to put on by yourself. From what I can tell, you didn't do anything outragous with the makeup, which is fine, but still, it looks very nice on you.

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Yosh the Panda
lissje
Yosh the Panda
lissje

Same here!

O.O Really?! Wow...thats mean...didn't think it was like that over there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces