Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

francisjackson
What do you guys think about some lapel pins as accessories? I like to create some custom designs of such pins on my own, and they look really great. I have a lot of own designs of lapel pins in my collection wink

I LOVE enamel pins! i have a few i keep on one of my jean jackets as a sort of collection

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
My favorite outfit atm. I feel like Gwen Stacy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Just bought this cute bag today for university and accessorised it with some key charms. (Yes that is sailor neptune) razz
I bought this new outfit this week to match with my new bag

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I started rocking this look before show times, and now I'm *kinda* obsessed. Ain't nothing better for your confidence than wearing your own damn face. heart

I have a Vivienne ring I usually wear, but I forgot to paint my nails that night and had to rock the gloves.User Image
Streetwear has always been my style.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      i put in my very first bodyline order yesterday!!
      i'm not a lolita, but i've been following the fashion for years now, and i'm debating getting into it a little bit, now that i have some extra money.
      User Image
      i fell in love with this dress, and i'm going to coordinate it with a turtleneck shirt (either grey or a dark teal), tights (grey, most likely), burgundy oxfords, and a longline burgundy cardigan. not lolita at all, because i don't have a petticoat and so the silhouette will be incorrect, but i think it'll still be cute.
      i hope it gets here before the third of march, because i'm going back to my parents' house for my little sister's 18th birthday, and i'd love to wear it to that!

i also, because my sense of fashion is abysmal these days, ordered these tacky as s**t red plaid overall... things....
      listen, i don't know why. they were like £3, so i'm not expecting much at all, but if they're ok, i'll wear them with a turtleneck, boots, and a longline grey cardigan. i would have gone for the black colourway, but it was sold out, so red it is. a little (a lot) out of my comfort zone (i usually go for more muted colours lol) but. whatever, they look comfy.

i also currently have a tab open with a bunch of other bodyline stuff in it, about £100 worth of classic lolita style things. i'm debating with myself over clicking buy, mostly because i'm not sure where i'd wear it all? but it's all so pretty and i want it... INNER TURMOIL lol

EDIT: because my flatmates are enablers, i ordered about half of what was in my basket, this is what i got. i tried to order things that would mix and match! (spoilers because there's a lot)
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Bibliophile

1940s blazer, mod cloth sailor skirt and blouse...

Dainty Doll

I just bought this:

And this:

They're not here yet (ordered online), so I'll just be stalking the postman...

Lady Bibliophile

Here's so thrift store jewelry I got from my mother in law...

Dainty Doll

New dress from LindyBop, featuring POODLES DRIVING SPACE SHIPS.

Rogue

Paid less then $5 for these cute lace up flats at Old Navy. No joke!

User Image

Rogue

Tute Sweet
New dress from LindyBop, featuring POODLES DRIVING SPACE SHIPS.

That dress is amazing!!! ;w;

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Scored this weekend at the thrift stores ♥:
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers