Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soffbord's Waifu

Snigelskit
I've been sporting alot with this handmade knitted sweater lately. Found it from a fleamarket biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh gosh your headband is too cute, I love it!

On another note I haven't been able to shop that much recently, but when Disney store had 50% off on their Fairy season collection I had to get the dress ;;
User Image

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      ever since moving out my online shopping habit has gotten... out of hand
      luckily, i only ever buy from sales, and i'm pretty damn good at finding bargains.

i ordered 2 things from bershka, they got here yesterday:
      this jumper:
      and this cardigan:

both were £5.99, and shipping was only like... £2.50? i can't remember exactly.
      they got here super fast, and the quality is excellent (i'm wearing the jumper rn, it's so cosy!)
      i was a bit worried about the sizing since i read online that they run a bit small. i like my cardigans and jumpers oversize, so i got the large in both (i'm usually a uk size six - eight) and they're lovely.
      honestly, i'm in love with this jumper... it's so fluffy and soft. my building had a fire drill last night and this was what i threw on, it's saying something that it kept me super toasty, considering i live in wales, and i'ts bloody freezing.

i've also ordered a few things from the new look sale, which i'm so excited about:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i love new look, hands down one of my favourite shops, along with h&m and primark

oh! not clothes, but i ordered the walking dead season 1-5 from amazon, super psyched for that to get here. 4laugh
An oldie, but goodie. But she's new to me. haha

Distinct Trendsetter

User Image

User Image

This is my favorite shirt its a generic graphic tee that says "Have a nice day, somewhere else".

Shirt: v old graphic tee from my more plump days in middle school
Hoodie: Lafaille SS14
Pants: Arizona Jeans (ripped and distressed by me

Styled along with converses and a long sleeved white shirt, I think this outfit reflects my personality perfectly

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      today i went and bought some makeup! my local superdrug was having a promo on maybelline (3 for 2!) so i got the chapstick for free! i also got a cute little gift set for free, it has cranberry hand lotion which i'm really excited about, i love cranberries.

i got maybelline's new baby lips balm & blush in "innocent peach", a new baby lips chapstick, in "peach kiss" (sensing a theme...) and maybelline's coffee craze lipstick because i lost my other nude lipstick and i really miss it, haha!
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Empyrean Spirit

I bought these men's pajamas.
They're now my favorite ones.
tiny plant

the balm/blush pot looks really cute
i'll have to keep an eye out for one when
i go to the drugstore next time~
my husband got me these cute nike "running" sneakers today
i've been using some cheap danskin walmart ones
but they aren't that comfy for gym work outs

i have small feet so i got them from the kids section haha
and i hate colorful sneakers so i ended up picking out from
the boys section. can't beat white/gray/ or black!

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
tony moly
tiny plant

the balm/blush pot looks really cute
i'll have to keep an eye out for one when
i go to the drugstore next time~

it's actually pretty good as well! not too intense as a blush, which i liked bc i'm pale as heck
      it smells heavenly too.... i love peaches 4laugh
Playing around because why not.

Mostly Goodwill as per usual ~

User Image

Familiar Phantom

I made a bralet biggrin It's soo pretty I love it
http://cassaela.tumblr.com/post/140963135991/i-made-a-bralet-thanks-to-annikas-video

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      sorry for the blurry picture but i put in another new look order bc i had a giftcard left over from christmas that needed using up! minus what was on there, this all came to £35! delivery was also free, which is rlly nice.
      i'm especially excited about the swing dress bc i tried one on in store a few months ago and it was so comfy, but a tad too expensive, so i was super psyched to see it on sale.
      hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow, since i placed the order on monday emotion_dowant

Pie

Got this dress from Hell Bunny for a job interview this week:

Felt super cute and confident and got called back and offered the job that afternoon. emotion_kirakira

So just ordered this to celebrate (also Hell Bunny):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff