Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bathing suits.They either fit crappy, or are really expensive. mad

I like shopping for tops. I get my Bra's and ect at Victoria Secret. Pink's perfect pushup. 4laugh

Suggest giving them a try?
Last time it was swimsuits because inconvienently I was on my period at the time and bloated as ********. So, I ended up crying in the dressing rooms for feeling fat.
I hate shopping for bras.When i try them on my stomach just pops out and i feel terrible.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bras, jeans, and shoes. I'm busty, my hips are kinda in the middle, and I have tiny feet (I can wear size 13 in U.S. children's shoes) - shirts aren't as much of an issue because I like giant graphic tees. But bras and jeans... D8
Shoes.

I gots the gargantuan man-feet courtesy of my father.

In any cheapo stores like Payless they inevitably look like boats and are dread awful. But stylish stores invariable don't carry your size and make you feel like scum for even asking or are so incredibly expensive you can't afford that s**t.

iron jugulis's Waifu

Gracious Gawker

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Waffles! 25
Do you know what's worth fighting for...

underwear (you can't really try em on..), jewelry (specifically earrings), and SHOES!!
oh my god, it takes me forever to find good shoes.
I have weird feet... It's either a 6.5 or a 7 or sometimes an 8 like WTF?! xD

...When it's not worth dying for?

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Treacherous Desire
Shoes.

I gots the gargantuan man-feet courtesy of my father.

In any cheapo stores like Payless they inevitably look like boats and are dread awful. But stylish stores invariable don't carry your size and make you feel like scum for even asking or are so incredibly expensive you can't afford that s**t.

I feel your pain, I go to Journeys or whatever and they have like an 8 left in less expensive markdowns, I go to Payless and the only things they have left in a size 10 are god awful or still dont fit... my biggest issue is Wal Mart flip flops being too narrow, and charlotte russe shoes wont fit period. Ugh...
i hate shopping for jeans. emotion_donotwant I swear they're all made for someone with no booty.
bra shopping. yawwwn. also, jeans. because every brand has different sizing, so i have to try on a ton to see what is comfortable & what looks good.
Pants, because I can never find the style I want... It's not even a matter of fitting into pants, but the cuts just are all so generic and blah. Also I have having to try on things, especially pants, since it involves getting into a cabin, taking off your shoes, putting on the pants, changing back, wearing back shoes and all in that ridiculously tiny cabin!

Thus I stick to stretchy tops, since those are more likely to fit and hoodies I can just try over whatever I'm wearing and don't need to go in the cabin or queue to get in.

I also hate bra shopping, since it again involves... a cabin. I stick to one brand that I know fits me well and just buy that one in my usual size whenever I need new bras...

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I hate jeans shopping, or pants shopping at all really, because of that infernal gap in the back. And I'm not even all that shapely compared to a lot of girls, my waist is just sort of small. I also do not like purse shopping. In fact, since the pants issue can be solved by low rise fits, the purse problem might be worse. Every purse in the world is too big, or small, or floppy, or has to straps or doesn't zip. I finally decided Fossil purses (and only a select few) are cool, but I'll have to save up for one.
Clothes sweatdrop I prefer shopping for cds, books and electronics
Underwear. I'm chubby and other than Torrid and special websites, its nearly impossible to find cute bras, panties, and lingerie. I guess the industry doesn't think chubby girls deserve to have pretty lacy things under their clothing crying My boyfriend is always begging me to invest in some nice lingerie and panties though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff