Welcome to Gaia! ::

- 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2

legnanellaf5
Anakinia
I use L'oreal HiColor HiLight in color magenta. You do not have to bleach the hair, and it becomes super red. I'll see if I can find a picture.

User Image

I ordered it at ebay, you also need a developer. 30 should do it smile

Wrong. You DO bleach your hair with that product. That is why you had to get a developer with it, that is activating the bleach.

Frankly, op, unless you have blond hair there is not going to be a non bleach way to get your hair red. It is just a matter of how you do it.

So there's bleach in the red hair dye? Lol, I didn't know. Anyways, you don't need to bleach it separatly. Also, all hair dyes use developers. At least the ones I've seen.
Anakinia
legnanellaf5
Anakinia
I use L'oreal HiColor HiLight in color magenta. You do not have to bleach the hair, and it becomes super red. I'll see if I can find a picture.

User Image

Wrong. You DO bleach your hair with that product. That is why you had to get a developer with it, that is activating the bleach.

Frankly, op, unless you have blond hair there is not going to be a non bleach way to get your hair red. It is just a matter of how you do it.

So there's bleach in the red hair dye? Lol, I didn't know. Anyways, you don't need to bleach it separatly. Also, all hair dyes use developers. At least the ones I've seen.

There is always bleach in box dyes. So when you are going darker they recommend using just the 20 to activate the dye, but when you are using 30, that is there to actually lift color from your hair.

Unnatural dyes like manic panic and all that stuff do not use developers. Which does mean that if you need to lift color you do it seperately, but if you dont need to then you avoid unnecessary damage to your hair.
legnanellaf5
Anakinia
legnanellaf5
Anakinia

User Image

There is always bleach in box dyes. So when you are going darker they recommend using just the 20 to activate the dye, but when you are using 30, that is there to actually lift color from your hair.

Unnatural dyes like manic panic and all that stuff do not use developers. Which does mean that if you need to lift color you do it seperately, but if you dont need to then you avoid unnecessary damage to your hair.

Ah, I did not know that! You learn something new everyday I suppose :p

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
endulzar
I think L'oreal has a red you can apply over non-bleached hair. It's called like, Hi-Lites or something, you can get it at Sally's.
That is exactly what I use, but you need to get developer as well. Depending on the level of darkness your hair is, the higher the number you need. Ex: Black hair will need a level 50 developer. You can go to the store, and ask whomever is working there what their opinions are. biggrin But I get a good, Ariel from The Little Mermaid hair color from that. xd

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Special Effects Dye. I especially recommend Cherry Bomb, Nuclear Red, Candy Apple Red and Hot Lava.

The dyes work stupid-well, even on non-dyed hair I find! Bonus: Nuclear Red glows under black light, according to the makers.

Only issue is I'm not sure who sells it where you live

Special Effects' website

Luminous Spirit

Vomiea

And if the night is burning
            I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns
            Then my brothers will die

Manic Panic is a good brand to work with, but to get better results, you'll have to bleach your hair. I've used Manic Panic before and it kinda dried my hair out, so I bought some reconstructing shampoo by TIGI Pro and it helped loads.

And as the sky is falling down
            It crashed into this lonely town
            And with that shadow upon the ground
            I hear my people screaming out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items