Welcome to Gaia! ::

R.Kelly has got to go..He is the biggest b***h I have ever seen,even bigger than me..I mean damn,he is so ******** paranoid about lights and guns.Totally bitchy,and pretty...

What do you think..?

domokun
I dont agree. I dont mind R Kelly, I mean his music is good. So you shouldn't be called him a b***h I would be paranoid too
He claimed that the lights were too bright or some s**t,and did not perform...Tell me thats not bitchy..I mean come on now.. gonk
Misui
He claimed that the lights were too bright or some s**t,and did not perform...Tell me thats not bitchy..I mean come on now.. gonk
Maybe he has some kind of inner Diva?
Yeah I guess.... but if they were to bright they were to bright... but still R Kelly is is cool.
veinots
I dont agree. I dont mind R Kelly, I mean his music is good. So you shouldn't be called him a b***h I would be paranoid too
You made a bad a** typo, but anyway he is too worried about petty things.
Aquamaryne
Misui
Maybe he has some kind of inner Diva?

xd
Misui

Maybe he was afraid that if the lights were too bright, it'll reveal the underage girl backstage. neutral ;;
TCRz Incorporated
Misui

Maybe he was afraid that if the lights were too bright, it'll reveal the underage girl backstage. neutral ;;

Actually, i think he leaves those on the tourbus. But the ones who buy the VIP tickets often go missing... you might be right eek
TCRz Incorporated
Misui

LOL. xd
take me to your special place, close your eyes and open your face I wanna pee on you
cky356
take me to your special place, close your eyes and open your face I wanna pee on you

XD

Yo body... yo body... is a porta-potty.

The only thing that makes my life complete,
Is when i turn your face into a toilet seat...
StylesP
cky356

XD

xd
triforceseeker89
StylesP
cky356

XD

xd
xd x2
o......k.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out