Welcome to Gaia! ::

but i like to use minor choords waaah okay I got a puppy n I wrote her a happy so so I can do it again

and yes it is a serious conversation, all I can ask of people is to be respectful I am respectful of people who want to talk about evolution and intellectual intelligence bullshit when were we came from is clear. DUH
Kaz E Fresh
Killer Kited Queen
lol! it wasn't like that razz oh well if not this i prolly would be dead soon yeah i will as soon as i get some more practice etc etc i can at least write the words now smile

lol sure it wasn't >.> explain!!! and cool call the song krypt's melody and make it all joyful and cheery with a blend of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ty

Yorun De Pimp
Is the above conversation serious?

yes. are YOU serious?!

Yes.. yes I was!
I miss Elmo already.

jp, sup sup
speaking of retarded unnecesarry states my friend said he was moving to rhode island cause he got offered a job that pays 1500 every two weeks

sup with u?
he aint movin to the fun part, though

nothin, ate some nachos with cheese earlier, so I'm inducing burps in order to keep tasting it
I cant do that, sometimes expecially when I'm drinking cause I don't drink soda like that unless its a mixer I have to burp and I do everything handstands etc to try n get my burp out but i cant i usually end up puking and i still feel crappy
You still have a gag reflex? Don't lie.
yes its very sensitive ive puked on dudes before its funny most of them are like yeah that was hot
Killer Kited Queen
yes its very sensitive ive puked on dudes before its funny most of them are like yeah that was hot

the ********...................................................
I wish I could make a chick puke on it, most I've been able to get is a hearty laugh
@ krypt before I became a born again christian

@mastero its not hard just grab the back of her head and thrust
hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyy cool
take care Mastero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items