Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
LittleLady`
User Image

How I've always pictured Maestro looked like
pretty accurate

in related news, i had buttsex

How was it?
it felt really good tbh but at first we didn't use lube so it hurt. But once we used lube my bf like held my hips really firmly and fingered me and it felt amazing and weird and different. He said it felt good as ******** #graphicdetails
barfs on macaroni

Newbie Noob

the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
LittleLady`
User Image

pretty accurate

How was it?
it felt really good tbh but at first we didn't use lube so it hurt. But once we used lube my bf like held my hips really firmly and fingered me and it felt amazing and weird and different. He said it felt good as ******** #graphicdetails
sounds fun

Dapper Dabbler

the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
LittleLady`
User Image

pretty accurate

How was it?

What made you wanna try it? As a male, surprisingly, I'm not even curious about a**l. Maybe that'll change later on, but for now meh
2TPO

xd man.. I actually have this whole album downloaded and I'm not even sure why, because this is the first time I'm hearing a song off of it.

If I recall, this is like 1970 too burning_eyes
Red Wings = my favourite hockey team
Orlando Magic for basketball but magic suck nyeaaaaahhh

Dapper Dabbler

Kaz E Fresh
2TPO

xd man.. I actually have this whole album downloaded and I'm not even sure why, because this is the first time I'm hearing a song off of it.

No kidding! I actually have a friend who told me she has this record on vinyl, meaning I need to visit her asap. And again my collection is lacking.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
LittleLady`
User Image

pretty accurate

How was it?

What made you wanna try it? As a male, surprisingly, I'm not even curious about a**l. Maybe that'll change later on, but for now meh
i like pain. Idk why, tbh, but when i mentioned it months ago he was like uhhh and then i asked on tuesday and he was like YE
2TPO
Kaz E Fresh
2TPO

No kidding! I actually have a friend who told me she has this record on vinyl, meaning I need to visit her asap. And again my collection is lacking.

This song has inspired me to actually go and listen to that album. Good call.

the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
pretty accurate

How was it?

i like pain. Idk why, tbh, but when i mentioned it months ago he was like uhhh and then i asked on tuesday and he was like YE

Ah true.. well, I have no particular interest but if my girlfriend wanted to then I'd be like osurebro, why not

Ill Literate
Red Wings = my favourite hockey team
Orlando Magic for basketball but magic suck nyeaaaaahhh

Why the Red Wings? I can dig it though.. cuz the Leafs ain't trying to make the playoffs or anything. crying Fuuuck. At the very minimum, cheer for Vancouver as they're the best Canadian team tho. Proud of em exclaim exclaim

and lmao ******** Magic b.. It's all about OKC. Duflockarant is the illest man
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
LittleLady`
User Image

pretty accurate

How was it?

First time I put it in a girl's butt, no joke, was an accident. I was wrecked (surprisingly enough *coughcough*) and she refused to turn the lights on. So at one point I went at it doggystyle, hit the wrong hole... and she didn't stop me so I was "coo".

Overall, it wasn't somethin' to write home about. About the same feel as some real tight p***y. And I mean REAL tight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff