Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

OF Has Gained A Following Through The Internet..So It Was Inevitable That Once Tyler Got On MTV With Yonkers People Would Look Him Up And Low And Behold Find Out About Odd Future..Free Earl Was A Movement And Is In Fact Over And They're Just Soaking In The Limelight..I Mean Do Ya'll Think That OF Vol.2 Wasn't A Business Strategy..Before Vol.2 Came Out I Never Seen Posters Dealing With Odd Future..It's Just A Bunch Of Niggas Making Music..We're Just Fans Listening To That s**t
RNS Esquire
OF Has Gained A Following Through The Internet..So It Was Inevitable That Once Tyler Got On MTV With Yonkers People Would Look Him Up And Low And Behold Find Out About Odd Future..Free Earl Was A Movement And Is In Fact Over And They're Just Soaking In The Limelight..I Mean Do Ya'll Think That OF Vol.2 Wasn't A Business Strategy..Before Vol.2 Came Out I Never Seen Posters Dealing With Odd Future..It's Just A Bunch Of Niggas Making Music..We're Just Fans Listening To That s**t

No ******** s**t.
Korruptic
Sushi~X
Odd Future is like Wu Tang...minus the fact that over half are U God status.

"We're not ******** Wu Tang clan, Odd Future is Odd Future, that's it"

-Tyler the Creator

"Odd Future is like Wu Tang...minus the fact that over half are U God status.:

-Sushi~X
Chronically iLL
Sushi~X
Odd Future is like Wu Tang...minus the fact that over half are U God status.

Too far.
That Kid Ant
I seem to be seeing more and more people changing their names to show that they are a fan of Odd Future. They are either doing this just because of the song Yonkers. (Which by the way isn't Tyler The Creator's best song. He has better songs then that.) Or they are just doing it because everyone else is doing it. Its funny because I know some of them previously had names relating to Wiz Khalifa. (They also changed their name just because of one ******** song. Black and Yellow. Which also by the way is not Wiz Khalifa's best song at all. I know writing this makes me a hipster and a hater but I don't care anymore. Its getting quite annoying. These posers are walking around saying things like "swag" and "free Earl" when they have no idea that Earl is out. They also make themselves look really stupid. I was listening to a song by Mellowhype (Hodgy Beats and Left Brain) and someone commented saying " Nice to know Mellowhype is finally getting the repsect he deserves. " Seriously? He? Its not a person you retard. Its a two man group. I know Tyler insulted hipsters in Yonkers but oh well. I guess I had a hipster moment. This is the last time I'm going to rage about posers. At least they're getting them both more fans.

Oh & btw yes. Yes I'm mad. :c

Bye.
I highlighted all of the opinions in your post. You have a lot of them. Thank you for sharing.
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
I seem to be seeing more and more people changing their names to show that they are a fan of Odd Future. They are either doing this just because of the song Yonkers. (Which by the way isn't Tyler The Creator's best song. He has better songs then that.) Or they are just doing it because everyone else is doing it. Its funny because I know some of them previously had names relating to Wiz Khalifa. (They also changed their name just because of one ******** song. Black and Yellow. Which also by the way is not Wiz Khalifa's best song at all. I know writing this makes me a hipster and a hater but I don't care anymore. Its getting quite annoying. These posers are walking around saying things like "swag" and "free Earl" when they have no idea that Earl is out. They also make themselves look really stupid. I was listening to a song by Mellowhype (Hodgy Beats and Left Brain) and someone commented saying " Nice to know Mellowhype is finally getting the repsect he deserves. " Seriously? He? Its not a person you retard. Its a two man group. I know Tyler insulted hipsters in Yonkers but oh well. I guess I had a hipster moment. This is the last time I'm going to rage about posers. At least they're getting them both more fans.

Bye.
I highlighted all of the opinions in your post. You have a lot of them. Thank you for sharing.

You seem like a dickrider in denial.
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

Bye.

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

Bye.

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image

I'm not crying.. Lol what?
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

Bye.

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image

User Image
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

Bye.

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image

User Image
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image

User Image
User Image
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant
Trout mask replica
That Kid Ant

sssh no tears
only dreams now
User Image

User Image
User Image
I think all Tyler has is his ''personas'', I read a lot of his lyrics and I thought it was just random gore s**t.
Not fond of mellowhype either, I'm surprised their doing shows.
That Kid Ant

Bye.

Tyler, Earl, jasper, domo, internet, are bad.
Mellowhype. (left brain and hodgy of course) RUN OF.
mike g. RUNS OF .
jack mushroom RUNS OF
******** OFWGKTA,
The backpackerZ is where its at, ******** anyone who started listening to OF after 2011. not 2012 i mean 2011 and 2012 and all the years to come, all of you are ruining it thats why tyler and all the members said they hate the war on fans, is because of faggots like you. you obviously dont know who the backpackers are, you probably think earl was in jail, and you probably dont know who sly tendencies is, your gunna post back and say yeah huh, because you went on google and searched it, GTFO odd future threads if you were a fan , dont spread the hype, bite the ******** bullet and keep listening to odd rarities, you want the fan war to end? or do you want it to keep going. almost everyone who has OF or supreme in there name can GTFO gaia except my buddy mellowhype of cuz he been a fan sense day one with me. post back and say whatever the ******** you want bruh, cuz you know im right. there are maybe 10 real odd fans on this site, all the rest are poser a** faggots. you guys ruin this s**t. ******** golbin album ******** b*****d. ******** the new mixtape. ******** earls home songs ******** all that s**t, ******** of clothing ******** supreme clothing ******** all that s**t. ODD RARITIES IS ALL YOU ******** NEED TO BE A REAL FAN BITCHES.
Smoken Bud
That Kid Ant

Bye.

Tyler, Earl, jasper, domo, internet, are bad.
Mellowhype. (left brain and hodgy of course) RUN OF.
mike g. RUNS OF .
jack mushroom RUNS OF
******** OFWGKTA,
The backpackerZ is where its at, ******** anyone who started listening to OF after 2011. not 2012 i mean 2011 and 2012 and all the years to come, all of you are ruining it thats why tyler and all the members said they hate the war on fans, is because of faggots like you. you obviously dont know who the backpackers are, you probably think earl was in jail, and you probably dont know who sly tendencies is, your gunna post back and say yeah huh, because you went on google and searched it, GTFO odd future threads if you were a fan , dont spread the hype, bite the ******** bullet and keep listening to odd rarities, you want the fan war to end? or do you want it to keep going. almost everyone who has OF or supreme in there name can GTFO gaia except my buddy mellowhype of cuz he been a fan sense day one with me. post back and say whatever the ******** you want bruh, cuz you know im right. there are maybe 10 real odd fans on this site, all the rest are poser a** faggots. you guys ruin this s**t. ******** golbin album ******** b*****d. ******** the new mixtape. ******** earls home songs ******** all that s**t, ******** of clothing ******** supreme clothing ******** all that s**t. ODD RARITIES IS ALL YOU ******** NEED TO BE A REAL FAN BITCHES.

Are you mad bro?
You don't know anything about me. lol
I have Odd Rarities.
I know Earl is out. This thread was written talking about the people who said "Free Earl" and they did not know he was already out. Also to the people who thought Earl was out when he really wasn't.
Sly Tendencies is Earl's former rap name.
Gtfo.
And if you're talking about Mellowhype OF then he may have been a fan since day one, but that still doesn't make him not a dickrider. Have you seen his pro? It has dickrider all over it. You aren't right at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff