Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kick Rocks Sentral
Everybody acts like he's this supervillian but he don't do s**t but curse at other rich people and the paparazzi. Pun, Biggie and Pac beat women. Get the perspective issue?

Hit the nail on the head. I'm annoyed by him, but there are hip hop/rap artists out there doing, and who have done way more effed up things.

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
The only song I've liked from Kanye in a good minute is Blood on the Leaves.
yeezus was terrible lol. My favorite album was college dropout. I like 80s&heartbreak too surprisngly and then graduation.

Conservative Voter

Is impact on rap is undeniable. He really should just stick to producing, now.

Blessed Regular

9,925 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
He makes/uses some good beats though... 3nodding

Partying Genius

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
yes, i have all his discography and everything i love his music and even still do , i like his new song Only One , no matter what he makes i'l still be a huge fan of his music

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
anyone who says kanye west is a bad musician is either mad at him for what he did to taylor swift way back when or they just don't know what they're talking about.

how can you not ******** with this?

Conservative Voter

GhostlyMark
abby_lovely
I do like Kanye West. Despite his attitude. The last song I liked by him was probably mercy. I just don't like that he's with Kim Kardashian.... like he's ignoring his own "Golddigger" advice, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.

Kim has her own money?..

Having your own money doesn't mean you don't want more.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
He has made some good music, but he is just a total douche. He is like that crazy uncle in the music world, he makes dope stuff, but you don't want him around on Christmas.

Stubborn Trendsetter

5,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Little Dead Soldier
He has made some good music, but he is just a total douche. He is like that crazy uncle in the music world, he makes dope stuff, but you don't want him around on Christmas.

Disagree terribly. He is always hella cool to his fans and always goes out of his way for them on the street. The only thing that really sets him off is paparazzi and awards. He has given away two of his awards solely because he didn't believe he deserved them, and he expects others to do the same.
I personally love kanye everybody thinks he is a huge d**k bag for things he says or does, but I think its great publicity for him. Everybody knows his name now plus he put taylor swift basically on the map for what he said at the vmas!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff