Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I am actually like a die hard fan of kanye west music especially his old albums. i loveee them. I know a lot of people just absolutely hate his music now. Maybe because he is in the media a lot?
i think it's because he's a talentless white girl. people can be so judgmental sometimes.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kanye is a dickbag. His last good album was Late Registration.

He came out with gems every once in a while after that, like POWER or FLASHING LIGHTS, but all that died with Yeezus.

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeezus and 808s were def his weakest moments but we let Nas have Nastradamus and ****** so I don't see why we gotta just leave Kanye behind.

Everybody acts like he's this supervillian but he don't do s**t but curse at other rich people and the paparazzi. Pun, Biggie and Pac beat women. Get the perspective issue?

Invisible Humorist

its cool to hate Kanye
that's it really.

Yeezus wasn't that bad but thats my opinion.
I initially didn't like Yeezus, but after the 3rd time of listening to the album, it grew on me.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kick Rocks Sentral
Yeezus and 808s were def his weakest moments but we let Nas have Nastradamus and ****** so I don't see why we gotta just leave Kanye behind.

Everybody acts like he's this supervillian but he don't do s**t but curse at other rich people and the paparazzi. Pun, Biggie and Pac beat women. Get the perspective issue?
Never said I liked Pac, or that I thought Pun or Biggie were good people.

This is the main reason why Kanye sucks:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Doc Dee
Kick Rocks Sentral

Don't really see how that joke image is relevant considering Kanye shows are notoriously good

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kick Rocks Sentral
Doc Dee
Kick Rocks Sentral

Don't really see how that joke image is relevant considering Kanye shows are notoriously good
they're notorious for being giant bitchfests, pay attention.

Newbie Noob

Kick Rocks Sentral

nas has alot more than just 2 s**t albums man,

but yeah, didnt obama call kanye an idiot?? thats ******** up. not alot of people can say the president called them an idiot

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Doc Dee
Kick Rocks Sentral
Doc Dee
Kick Rocks Sentral

they're notorious for being giant bitchfests, pay attention.
Church like a ********.

First and last time I saw Kanye, was during the Late tour. Kanye stopped the show for 20 minutes to show a blurry list of mean things mean people in magazines had said about him to date and whimper about it like the simpering c**t he is.

And that was back when Late Reg was his newest work. Before he inflated his ego to the size of Mount Everest. Before he bought a golden toilet for Kim K's synthetic massive a** that is exponentially increasing in mass to rival the Everest-esque stature of her hubby's ego. I can't imagine what a Kanye show is like now, but I'd assume it's Kanye jacking off with his own tears as lube, crying more because his own j**z got in his eyes and it burns, then his fans begging to sniff it while he sings "Power".

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I liked Kanye's first two albums. His later albums aren't as good.
College dropout and graduation was good
But honestly his beats top his rap skills
He should stick to being a producer

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I do like Kanye West. Despite his attitude. The last song I liked by him was probably mercy. I just don't like that he's with Kim Kardashian.... like he's ignoring his own "Golddigger" advice, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.

Invisible Humorist

abby_lovely
I do like Kanye West. Despite his attitude. The last song I liked by him was probably mercy. I just don't like that he's with Kim Kardashian.... like he's ignoring his own "Golddigger" advice, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.

Kim has her own money?..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces