Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squall Guardian Shiva
Yo... I'm seriously thinkin bout leavin the guild... me and AJ don't talk as much as I'd like to talk to my Big sis... plus Styles Ki and Ayfere were almost the only reasons I stuck around and Ayfere dissapeared Styles is kicked out and I can talk to Ki here =/..
no!! Dont leave teh guild!! please!!
No reason for me too stay.
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123
Styles sad Your always gonna be part of my family!!

They don't want me as family.

Yo dogg, we will always be family, VJ and bobby can ban be to for all I care, cuz if your gone the guild is s**t.
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

Yo dogg, we will always be family, VJ and bobby can ban be to for all I care, cuz if your gone the guild is s**t.

heart i know *****.
Grand Styles
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

heart i know *****.

it ain't fair that you left; but I don't want to leave the family either. oh great...sh*t gets worse and worse for everyone. o_O
KofDogg
Grand Styles
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

heart i know *****.

it ain't fair that you left; but I don't want to leave the family either. oh great...sh*t gets worse and worse for everyone. o_O

Everyone just has to let me go lol, i'm sure things will go back to normal.
Grand Styles
KofDogg
Grand Styles
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

heart i know *****.

actually...it hasn't. Already (thanks to my over the top plea) it has gotten out of hand. The whole guild is in chaos, V. Joker feels betrayed, some are considering to leave the guild, and I....can't find my crush. Yup...it's been pretty b*tchin' since you left.
KofDogg
Grand Styles
KofDogg
Grand Styles
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

heart i know *****.

actually...it hasn't. Already (thanks to my over the top plea) it has gotten out of hand. The whole guild is in chaos, V. Joker feels betrayed, some are considering to leave the guild, and I....can't find my crush. Yup...it's been pretty b*tchin' since you left.

s**t I'm going to sleep for 9 ******** hours and shits already ******** up
Triforce_Seeker89
Grand Styles
koukenkitai123

If the only reason you joined the guild is for Styles then you might as well not stay. Styles is not a god, he's no higher than everyone else. Stop acting like he is.
Squall Guardian Shiva
Yo... I'm seriously thinkin bout leavin the guild... me and AJ don't talk as much as I'd like to talk to my Big sis... plus Styles Ki and Ayfere were almost the only reasons I stuck around and Ayfere dissapeared Styles is kicked out and I can talk to Ki here =/..
You never made any effort to talk to me. I never know when you're on.
KofDogg
Dub-C
KofDogg
HEY LADIES! THE Grand Styles is a part of the family. Let's not forget about sanosuke, the Triforse Seeker, Hyfra, K-kwick, Hussein Fatal, Yorun, Squall Guardian Shiva, and of course, myself (The Anonymous KofDogg a.k.a. the Hip Hop G.E.E.K.). We got a whole bunch of sexy guys on this guild! You can even talk about your fantasy and we won't even say it to the public. Yo! You can even mention your worst enemy on GaiaOnline. JOIN DAMN IT!
tnx fo dat.. stare

What!? I just picked random guys and included my name. Don't get it twisted Dub-C...everyone in our guild is sexy. Stop acting like I don't care about you. That's bullsh*t. You and everyone else are my peoples for life. Never forget that! Ya heard!?

P.S.: In case if anyone hasn't noticed...you join this guild...you are straight...classsified, sexy! JOIN IT!
yeah i know i was juss in a bad mood... i aint trippin...
koukenkitai123
Dub-C
KofDogg
HEY LADIES! THE Grand Styles is a part of the family. Let's not forget about sanosuke, the Triforse Seeker, Hyfra, K-kwick, Hussein Fatal, Yorun, Squall Guardian Shiva, and of course, myself (The Anonymous KofDogg a.k.a. the Hip Hop G.E.E.K.). We got a whole bunch of sexy guys on this guild! You can even talk about your fantasy and we won't even say it to the public. Yo! You can even mention your worst enemy on GaiaOnline. JOIN DAMN IT!
tnx fo dat.. stare
and you people!!! Dub-C is in the guild!! If thats not a reason to join i dont know what is!!
hahaha...
Ok, I feel that you guys deserve to know the whole story behind why I left/was banned from the guild. VJ this isn't to try and get people on my side, I'm not going to omit anything, just giving people the general idea why I'm gone.

VJ made a thread in the guild (now deleted) about the fact that she felt let down by everyone. She stated that she felt hurt and betrayed by the insults and comments people were making about her.

This is what I wrote:
Quote:
No offence VJ, but this was a really immature tantrum of a thread. You tell me I say immature things, go around telling other people to act differently, and then you go and throw a self pity 'poor me' tantrum? If this is about not offending people, then more people than Styles would be banned.

Why is it so bad that Styles says a word (which didn't seem to actually offend many black people) but it's ok for the Daniels to be so condescending, looking down on people, deleting my perfectly reasonable post that was just correcting Booby's spelling? Booby puts so many people down for things like typo's and grammar, even the tiniest mistake, but when he makes a mistake nobody's allowed to know about it? And when questioned, Kim says she did it because she was having a bad day and locks the thread?

Real freedom of speech. And what I did wasn't even offensive, it was just hurtful to Booby's MASSIVE ego. I'm sick of his attitude and it offends me, so why don't you tell him to stop it or you'll ban him? Or does that only apply to us poor minority groups? rolleyes

Venomous Joker:
Quote:
Ms Ishah Boo
Ms Ishah Boo wrote:
No offence VJ, but this was a really immature tantrum of a thread.
How is it a tantrun when I'm just stating what the deal is?
Ms Ishah Boo
You tell me I say immature things, go around telling other people to act differently, and then you go and throw a self pity 'poor me' tantrum?
First of all, Im stating the facts. How the ******** am I supposed to react when everyone is insulting me, threatening me and basically turning their back on me in a thread. Do you even know what's going on? No. Why, because I deleted the thread. Don't go assuming crap you don't know.
Ms Ishah Boo
If this is about not offending people, then more people than Styles would be banned. Why is it so bad that Styles says a word (which didn't seem to actually offend many black people)
Everyone else took part in it, only because Styles did. There's a difference.
Ms Ishah Boo
but it's ok for the Daniels to be so condescending, looking down on people, deleting my perfectly reasonable post that was just correcting Bobby's spelling? Bobby puts so many people down for things like typo's and grammar, even the tiniest mistake, but when he makes a mistake nobody's allowed to know about it? And when questioned, Kim says she did it because she was having a bad day and locks the thread? Real freedom of speech. And what I did wasn't even offensive, it was just hurtful to Bobby's MASSIVE ego. I'm sick of his attitude and it offends me, so why don't you tell him to stop it or you'll ban him? Or does that only apply to us poor minority groups?
Do not give me this bullshit. Bobby simply corrects mistakes. Where in his posts is he putting people down? Do you have any proof of this accusation? If not I suggest you stop pointing the finger. If people's attitude offends you, why don't you PM them about it instead of whining in here. You accuse me of being an attention whore, yet you do the same thing.
What I do in my guild is my business. I made the rules for a reason. Don't bring minority in this either. That's just another demand for attention.

Ms Ishah ******** it. You are a b***h. Just because someone disagrees with you, you give them s**t and chuck tantrums. You know what? You deserved everything you got. ******** this guild, you aint my family. I don't need to be in this to feel close to my gaia family. They know who they are and they ain't going to stop talking to me just because I'm not in this stupid a** guild. I'm leaving and I'm so goddamn happy that I don't have to deal with your s**t anymore. Defend Booby, just because you love the feeling of power that comes from looking down your nose at people like he does. Yeah, and I know you probably going to delete this post. I was being sarcastic when I said minority. You don't know me, so don't presume to judge me if you hate us doing it you.

VJ then deleted the thread and PMed me saying:
Quote:
Ms Ishah ******** it. You are a b***h. Just because someone disagrees with you, you give them s**t and chuck tantrums.[/quote]First of all, you need to learn to read. You don't have a ******** clue what's goin on, so stop acting like you do. You're forgetting whose guild this is. I made the rules for a reason.
Ms Ishah Boo
You know what? You deserved everything you
e9tmlaol:8="Ms Ishah Boo
You know what? You deserved everything you got.
SO people refuse to follow the rules, and I have to take action, and I deserved getting ganged up on? Yeah, makes perfect sense.
Ms Ishah Boo
just because you love the feeling of power that comes from looking down your nose at people like he does.
Power has nothing to do with it. Everything has rules. I made them so that s**t like this doesn't happen, but apparently that doesn't work either.
Ms Ishah Boo
You don't know me, so don't presume to judge me if you hate us doing it you.
Excuse me, no one was judging you, I was simply responding to your post, so you need to stop pointing accusations.

And with that being said, the guild is now dead. I'm having it deleted completely.

Ms Ishah Boo replied:
Quote:
Good for you. Get out of my face and don't PM me. s**t, you're just pushing people away you know that? No wonder everyone turned on you. I may not have been there, but my friends do tell me what goes on. You're the one who's acting immature around here. If you don't like the fact that people have different opinions, you should never have made a guild in the first place. I thought you were cool, but obviously your head is so far up your a** you can't see that you're just a b***h to everyone when they say something you personally don't like. You, Kim and Booby can suck my d**k and stay out of my face. I only hope to god you don't come along and ruin the Battle guild.

Venomous Joker:
Quote:
{ushing people away because I made rules? YOu don't get it do you? If you didn't wanna follow the rules, you shouldnt have bothered joining. Don't blame me just because your crish had to get banned. The one who's immature is you, not me.
And more than one person was offended, by the way. So in truth you don't have a damn clue what's going on.

Ms Ishah Boo:
Quote:
Yeah, ok. I'm stupid and you know everything rolleyes This isn't about Styles, it's about YOU. You pushed people away because you were so arrogant and condescending. You put people down, trying to make them feel like s**t, what, because it makes you feel better? Its not about rules.

Styles is offensive sometimes and he shouldn't have pushed it as far as he did. I know that, so does he, so does everyone. He wont admit it because he's stubborn and likes to cause s**t. I don't think everyone should have ganged up on you and insulted you like that, but pushing the blame onto Booby was immature. You have to realise that. I can be immature a lot, I know that. I like annoying Booby because he has such a high opinion of himself and goes around putting people down because of typos. I'm not talking about n00bspeak, I mean genuine, tiny, insignificant typos. And don't say he doesn't, because he's done it to me and countless other people.

I never wanted to beef with you, but I can't stand the way you guys walk all over everyone else like we're inferior or something. I hope people don't hold all this bullshit against you, because that would just be ******** up, but please just stop with the high and mighty act.

Venomous Joker:
Quote:
I MADE FRICKIN RULES FOR THE GUILD! It's not my fault people refused to follow them. You think I wanted to ban anyone? I wasn't making anyone feel like s**t, I was trying to tell people to stop so something like this wouldnt HAPPEN.
THe fact that he's stubborn and likes to start s**t is what got him banned in the firt place. I didnt even ban him, Bobby did, so you can stop spitting accusations at me, you don't have a clue what's going on, nor do you know what you're talking about.
I didn't PUSH the blame on Bobby. I staed that they were ganging up on me when I didn't even ban him, Bobby DID. Learn to ******** read.

She blocked me so I posted this in Shin's Battledome:
Quote:
Ok VJ. Because you decided to block my PM's, I'm just going to post it here and you can read it and reply if you want to.
Ms Ishah Boo
I'm going to try this one more time. It wasn't about the rules. I know it wasn't your fault that people didn't follow them, but that's the way people are. I know you didn't ban Styles, but you had a part in escalating the drama. DON'T tell me I don't know what I'm talking about just because you don't like what I'm saying. I know why Styles got banned, I wont try to defend him, ok? But you do make people feel like s**t when you go around making comments on what they do or say like you're so superior. I don't want to talk about this s**t anymore, I'm leaving the guild so it doesn't concern me anymore, anyway.

Venomous Joker:
Quote:
I blocked you because I was sick of the accusations you were spitting at me. Get it through your head. You have to follow rules wherever you go. The guild was no different. I didnt go around telling people what not to say. I ASKED THEM to stop. Styles simply refused, and continued to do it, along with TS and a few others. I told you that you don't know what you're talking about because you don't. And I told you you didn't have the slightest idea what went on because you don't. You have no idea what was said in the threads I deleted, simply because you refused to read my posts, and therefore jumped to conclusions.
I asked people to stop because several people spoke out able people's comments. I wasn't gonna just simply stop putting the rules into affect, it doesn't work that way, sorry to say.
You call me immature, yet you make a post like that as a way to have the last word in an attempt to make yourself right. Get over it.

Ms Ishah Boo:
Quote:
You get over it. Stop repeating yourself, I heard you the first 5 times and responded. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge anything I have to say is your problem. See VJ? The superiority complex? Don't ******** act like you're good, you loser. Sad little girl, has to big herself up on the internet because she can't do it in real life. I'm over arguing with a sad b***h like you. I tried to be civil and I tried to see things from your point of view. I even said you didn't deserve the amount of s**t you got. But I'm sick of trying to make peace with you. Whatever you say from now, don't expect a reply. I'm going to do what you praised Booby for doing and ignore you.

Yes. I got pissy. I can fly off the handle and say some messed up s**t.

Venomous Joker:
Quote:
Ms Ishah Boo
You get over it. Stop repeating yourself, I heard you the first 5 times and responded.
If you heard me the first five times, you wouldn't be spitting the same accusations. Don't tell me to stop repeating myself when you're doing the same thing. I'm not the one who keep arguing about it. It's you that needs to get over it, not me.
Ms Ishah Boo
The fact that you refuse to acknowledge anything I have to say is your problem
The only thing you have to say for yourself is lame accusations. It's not gonna help you.
Ms Ishah Boo
See VJ? The superiority complex? Don't ******** act like you're good, you loser. Sad little girl, has to big herself up on the internet because she can't do it in real life. I'm over arguing with a sad b***h like you. I tried to be civil and I tried to see things from your point of view. I even said you didn't deserve the amount of s**t you got. But I'm sick of trying to make peace with you. Whatever you say from now, don't expect a reply. I'm going to do what you praised Bobby for doing and ignore you.
Blah blah blah same accusaions, same whining. You never tried to see my point of view. All you did was accuse and insult me, don't give me that bullshit.

I already had left the guild, but VJ proceeded to ban me as well. That's the whole story, so now you know. Sorry it's so long sweatdrop

P.S. Styles, no offence meant by saying you're stubborn and like to start s**t.... You know you are blaugh heart And most of us love you for it...
wow.............
Ms Ishah Boo
but VJ proceeded to ban me as well. That's the whole story, so now you know. Sorry it's so long sweatdrop
Did you not say you were leaving the guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff