Welcome to Gaia! ::

e-mail to Venomous Joker to join the guild the Dysfunctional Family and It's Children of Hip Hop and R&B
KofDogg
e-mail to Venomous Joker to join the guild the Dysfunctional Family and It's Children of Hip Hop and R&B

but ya can't say *****
Or cracker.
MS ISHAHBOO is in it so you have to join!!! is this a good idea though what about teh n00bs!!! sweatdrop
koukenkitai123
MS ISHAHBOO is in it so you have to join!!! is this a good idea though what about teh n00bs!!! sweatdrop

f*ck it...let em' join
Grand Styles
KofDogg

but ya can't say *****
yes ******, *****, whitey, honky, devil, spick, w*****k, and gook are against the rules
sanosuke444
Grand Styles
KofDogg

but ya can't say *****
yes ******, *****, whitey, honky, devil, spick, w*****k, and gook are against the rules

in other words. We won't tolerate racism, sexism, or any of that bullsh*t. We family (despite being crazy). THE HELL U WAITIN FOR BIATCH!? JOIN THE FAM!
sanosuke444
Grand Styles
KofDogg

but ya can't say *****
And also n**, Flip, Skip, Wog, Frog, Chinky and Boong.

OH! And nobody is allowed to correct Booby's spelling....
HussainFatal
*Bobby.
Ohh, did I say BOOBY??!! sweatdrop WHOOPS! Oh dear, oh my... Of course I meant BOBBY! Not BOOBY... Sorry Booby (oops, there I go again!), I didn't mean to get your name wrong biggrin

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Ms Ishah Boo
HussainFatal
*Bobby.
Ohh, did I say BOOBY??!! sweatdrop WHOOPS! Oh dear, oh my... Of course I meant BOBBY! Not BOOBY... Sorry Booby (oops, there I go again!), I didn't mean to get your name wrong biggrin
Heh. Dude...I feel so hungry right now.
BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
HusseinFatal
Ms Ishah Boo
HussainFatal
*Bobby.

so eat

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
KofDogg
HusseinFatal
Ms Ishah Boo
HussainFatal
*Bobby.

so eat
I shall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out