Welcome to Gaia! ::

LilyMoonlight
UMR - Impressively Blazin
LilyMoonlight
Oh hey something to go along with my witch post XD on the other topic :3.

Now I dunno what to say much about my soul gem, but I wanted it to have two color blended together like a gradient. Blue and Green. Top Part would have a rabbit's head and two round leaves on each side of it. with a crescent in the middle of the gem. For its shape when my OC is transformed, it would be twin leaves. on her hood.

I thought that you'd do like someone did here and say that your soul gem was a grief seed. Whew.
I thought that my OC would have to kill you for a second there.

-in Catbug's voice- "Why would you do that?" -ahem-

No not in the case of Kazumi, where her SG looks very much like a Grief Seed. I don't wanna really design my Grief Seed until I have a final design of my Soul Gem. From what I have seen, Grief Seeds has more symbols in it than Soul Gems. Soul gems have a top emblem, color, and...Pretty much it, they have some gold base to hold it.

Because you would be a witch, and my OC kills witches with a passion.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron
black like the abyss yet shining with a brilliant yet unearthly light and wrapped in chains wrought iron.

Perfect Lunatic

For me, red and shaped like a ball.
Avalons Dark Shadow
Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron
black like the abyss yet shining with a brilliant yet unearthly light and wrapped in chains wrought iron.

Creepy.
Wonder what kind of soul yours is...?
RisingSolarSoul
For me, red and shaped like a ball.

Well it'd be easy to carry.
...And any pets that you may have will find it to be a nice little chew toy.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Avalons Dark Shadow
Mine.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron

Creepy.

sweet/sadistic User Image

Fashionable Consumer

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
What's a soul gem?
Starwolf
What's a soul gem?

Wha-Wha-what!?
You don't know what a Soul Gem is!?
Why are you here!?
Go back and watch the anime. RIGHT NOW!
Avalons Dark Shadow
Avalons Dark Shadow
Mine.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron

Creepy.

Craaazy...
I thought of that Mercury lady from The Qwaser of Stigmata...

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Avalons Dark Shadow
Avalons Dark Shadow
Mine.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron

Creepy.

Craaazy...

love that series!
but sadly Ive been boycotting it since they RUINED the english translation of the manga.
Avalons Dark Shadow
Avalons Dark Shadow
Avalons Dark Shadow
Mine.

How about yours?

a trapezohedron

Creepy.

Craaazy...

love that series!
but sadly Ive been boycotting it since they RUINED the english translation of the manga.

I want Faylan's albums. Seikon no Qwaser introduced me to her music. I try to collect all albums of the artists behind the theme songs of the anime I watch because most of them are pretty good. Death Note started me on to Maximum the Hormone.

My favorite character was Mafuyu. Katja sort of grew on me. Hana is just pathetic. Sasha was the hero...until he became a she. emotion_facepalm Fanservice, my gosh, why?

To get back on topic: Magical Girls look like they'd be more like heroes, wouldn't they? To be a girl that brings despair by being so sadistic would definitely taint your gem a lot quicker than most.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Avalons Dark Shadow
Avalons Dark Shadow

Creepy.

Craaazy...

love that series!

I want Faylan's albums. Seikon no Qwaser introduced me to her music. I try to collect all albums of the artists behind the theme songs of the anime I watch because most of them are pretty good. Death Note started me on to Maximum the Hormone.

My favorite character was Mafuyu. Katja sort of grew on me. Hana is just pathetic. Sasha was the hero...until he became a she. emotion_facepalm Fanservice, my gosh, why?

To get back on topic: Magical Girls look like they'd be more like heroes, wouldn't they? To be a girl that brings despair by being so sadistic would definitely taint your gem a lot quicker than most.

yeah I like her music too, and my favorite charcter is definately tomo.
and yeah i'd imagine if you used your powers to hurt people you'd taint your soul gem pretty fast.

Blessed Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My soul gem in ring form would be silver with a very dark blue stone, like the color of the ocean, but really deep in the water. In the "egg" form it would be the same blue, about the size or a robins egg and with silver base, the symbol on top would be a sword, point down, with a tiny pair of cat ears as the pommel. In "brooch" form it would be set in the pommels of two daggers and a sword while also showing up as earrings on the cat ears my char has. When it gets tainted it does not get darker, but lighter. I would fill up with white until there was no blue left and then hatch into a Grief Seed. My Grief Seed would have a silhouette of a cat head on the side with a sword as the pointy bit on the bottom. The stripes on the side would be wavy like waves. the thingy on top would be a tiny dagger, point up, with a white gem in its pommel and instead of being black my seed would be white, with the designs in black of silver.
las aves
User Image

Haa~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out