Destructive Bunny

Here's a flash game where you can design your own soul gems :3

Newbie Consumer

8,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Teardrop shaped, Rainbow colored, right on my chest ( near the neck ) 3nodding

Shy Fatcat

A rainbow gem with platinum stars decorated and gold thin lines.Also there would be a pink bow with a diamond star in the middle,outlined in silver fabric.

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
The shape is pretty standard, but it has two wing marks. One wing is white and the other is black, but there's a crack in the white wing. It interchanges between radiating blue and radiating red.
TaiyouKumori
The shape is pretty standard, but it has two wing marks. One wing is white and the other is black, but there's a crack in the white wing. It interchanges between radiating blue and radiating red.

Why the interchange?

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
UMR - Impressively Blazin
TaiyouKumori

Why the interchange?
Let's just say I have two main behaviors. Sometimes I can be soft hearted, and a little timid. When I'm not like that, I'm on edge and ready to bust up anyone who threatens me! stressed I wouldn't call it split-personality, it's more like a defense mechanism.
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Why the interchange?
Let's just say I have two main behaviors. Sometimes I can be soft hearted, and a little timid. When I'm not like that, I'm on edge and ready to bust up anyone who threatens me! stressed I wouldn't call it split-personality, it's more like a defense mechanism.

I'd say your soul gem could use another customization: some kind of barrier-like decoration. A cage? Spiky ball core? Something I suggest.

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Why the interchange?

I'd say your soul gem could use another customization: some kind of barrier-like decoration. A cage? Spiky ball core? Something I suggest.
You mean to represent my thorny heart, right? That's sort of what the crack in the white wing is for, because the kind-hearted half of me is greatly wounded...it's also why I even have a second half to me.
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Why the interchange?

You mean to represent my thorny heart, right? That's sort of what the crack in the white wing is for, because the kind-hearted half of me is greatly wounded...it's also why I even have a second half to me.

No. You said "defensive." I said "barrier-like." Spiky ball: Defense. Cage: Defense. You know, things meant to keep other things out of or away from something.

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Why the interchange?

No. You said "defensive." I said "barrier-like." Spiky ball: Defense. Cage: Defense. You know, things meant to keep other things out of or away from something.
I'm defensive because I was badly hurt. The only thing I'm keeping out is further pain. I refuse to be hurt ever again! stressed

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

I'm defensive because I was badly hurt. The only thing I'm keeping out is further pain. I refuse to be hurt ever again! stressed
I guess I need to clarify that my other half IS my defense.
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

I'm helping you design a gem that represents that somewhat. Maybe half of the gem have those defensive features I mentioned? I'm just having fun with this. lol

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

I'm helping you design a gem that represents that somewhat. Maybe half of the gem have those defensive features I mentioned? I'm just having fun with this. lol
Hmm, considering that the black wing represents my dark yet defending half, maybe it should look like it's defending the white wing? My dark side only exists so that the other half can recover.

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Hmm, considering that the black wing represents my dark yet defending half, maybe it should look like it's defending the white wing? My dark side only exists so that the other half can recover.
Yet my dark side seems to have a mind of its own... confused
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori
TaiyouKumori

Spiky ball gem with a glowing white heart crystallized inside of it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff