• Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Flint laughed gently, blowing the smoke from Slick's cigar out of his face. "Alright, alright, I'll ask next time. If I didn't know better though, I'd get the sense you were just lookin' for excuses to grab my horns."

He ran a hand through his hair, then brushed at the spot Slick had used to light the match, shaking his head. "If you scuffed my horn I'll be mighty unhappy about it. If y'all wanted a light, y'all coulda just asked me to light it for ya. I'm good at startin' fires. I'm also good at keepin' things burning though, if you get what I mean." Flint returned the wink and ran a hand through Slick's beard, grinning. "Faun hair's a bit different from other hair, innit? More sturdy, thicker. I always forget that."

"Yeh touch moine, Ah touch yers." Slick retorted, an incorrigible grin returning back to his scruffy face. His eyes glistened as he added cheekily, "Fer all Ah know wit yer sense o' touch ya would've burnt mah cigar ta a crisp...." The faun's voice trailed off as Flint fingered through his beard. "''afta be. Bones o' ta earth, stewards o' ta wild. Clothes jus' get in ta way o' all ta sensations, so why bother?"

"Difference is you can touch my horns all day if it suits yer fancy," Flint replied with a chuckle, continuing to run his hand through Slick's beard. "I enjoy havin' my horns touched, bein' truthful. An' that ain't true, after all, if that were a matter of touch, then yer beard would be up in flames right about now, wouldn't it?" As if to prove his point, Flint gently scratched at the skin and beard on Slick's chin, smirking. "I don't see you complainin' about my touch."

Pondering the faun's last question, Flint shrugged. "I like pants. Feels nice to not wear anythin' up top, but there's somethin' pleasant about havin' comfortable fabric on my legs."

The faintest tinges of pink creeped onto the faun's caramel colored cheeks; not like he was aware of it or anything of that sort. "Jus' depends on where yer touchin." Slick grumped, though there was a decidedly less gruff edge to his tone. Had Flint hit a soft spot?

"Ffft, yer nae unnerstandin cos yer nae part o' ta earth, yeh only thinkin loike 'oomans. Jus' th' immediate surroundin's" Slick continued, and the excitement in his voice was quite palpable. "Tis much more, feelin th' network o' ta forest, th' orgasmic blossomin' o' new loife among nature, the shrill calls dat leak inta yer soul, callin fer freedom and shakin free o' standard chains." The faun at this point had dropped his tough guy attitude as he allowed the passion of nature speak through him, grasping the demon's hands as he spoke, his voice a deep baritone that seemed to radiate deeper notes than physically possible.

"So many think yon vegetation is static, jus' existin, but we fauns know better. Tis a vicious, mo' barbaric cycle than yeh kin e'er imagine, fightin fer ta right ta exist, ta keep aloive, tis so 'umblin, feelin dere passion, far more primitive n' intense. Tis exhileratin, feelin it under yer skin, in yer soul, an durin spring, tis just so delightfully maddenin"

Caught up in his own excitement, Slick had hardly realized he pulled Flint into a sort of curious dance as he explained.
Flint noticed the blush and grinned a bit, but made no comment other than to say, "Well, from what I can tell, there ain't nobody who minds a good beard scratchin' or two."

However, for the rest of Slick's talk, Flint listened quietly and more or less went along with Slick's movement as he did. It wasn't in the demon's nature to stop and appreciate life, simply because of how he chose to live, but it was most definitely in his nature to listen to people talk about things they felt passionately about. "I don't think it's possible for me to feel all that the way you do, pardner. Good to see sombody appreciates it, though. I guess it's like bein' alive up here in a way, 'cept plants don't have to feel bad for doin' what comes natural to 'em."

"Few can." The faun beamed, honest excitement radiating from his scruffy face, even with a cigar jammed between his teeth, smoking ever so slightly.

"Tis nae just bein aloive, m'dear demon das exhiliratin, it's yon feelin the ebb n' flow o' life as it comes n' goes." Slick continued, pulling Flint in closer, his grin taking on a decidedly more feral look. "Ah tink yeh know ta term---powah--knowing th' vast control yeh kin exert into makin life force givin yeh mo' mystical 'igh, better den any drug."

He inhaled deeply, blowing a smoke ring past the demon's ear before crushing the cigar's smoldering remains in his other hand, tracing a finger down Flint's jawline. "Ah jus' wonder 'ow much passion yeh do 'ave, demon, an' if tis where it counts...."
Flint closed his eyes and smiled vaguely. "Yeah, power...I understand that part just fine, amigo. It's a nice feelin', for sure. Dangerous, though. Used to think that's all there was to life." He paused, then opened his eyes, smile gone. He looked the same as usual, but there was a deeper, quieter tone to his speech. "Used to be that's all there was to life, it seemed. Power's great to feel in your own veins, compadre, but it's a differen't feelin' when your own power's bein' pulled away from ya."

Looking directly into Slick's eyes, Flint's smile returned slowly, gradually, before he spoke. "I'm still alive an' kickin', so if that don't tell you how much passion I have in the right places, then I dunno what you're lookin' for, compadre." He instinctively tilted his head up at the touch to his jaw, not enough to expose his neck, but enough to give Slick a bit more room to explore.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
"Difference is you can touch my horns all day if it suits yer fancy," Flint replied with a chuckle, continuing to run his hand through Slick's beard. "I enjoy havin' my horns touched, bein' truthful. An' that ain't true, after all, if that were a matter of touch, then yer beard would be up in flames right about now, wouldn't it?" As if to prove his point, Flint gently scratched at the skin and beard on Slick's chin, smirking. "I don't see you complainin' about my touch."

Pondering the faun's last question, Flint shrugged. "I like pants. Feels nice to not wear anythin' up top, but there's somethin' pleasant about havin' comfortable fabric on my legs."

The faintest tinges of pink creeped onto the faun's caramel colored cheeks; not like he was aware of it or anything of that sort. "Jus' depends on where yer touchin." Slick grumped, though there was a decidedly less gruff edge to his tone. Had Flint hit a soft spot?

"Ffft, yer nae unnerstandin cos yer nae part o' ta earth, yeh only thinkin loike 'oomans. Jus' th' immediate surroundin's" Slick continued, and the excitement in his voice was quite palpable. "Tis much more, feelin th' network o' ta forest, th' orgasmic blossomin' o' new loife among nature, the shrill calls dat leak inta yer soul, callin fer freedom and shakin free o' standard chains." The faun at this point had dropped his tough guy attitude as he allowed the passion of nature speak through him, grasping the demon's hands as he spoke, his voice a deep baritone that seemed to radiate deeper notes than physically possible.

"So many think yon vegetation is static, jus' existin, but we fauns know better. Tis a vicious, mo' barbaric cycle than yeh kin e'er imagine, fightin fer ta right ta exist, ta keep aloive, tis so 'umblin, feelin dere passion, far more primitive n' intense. Tis exhileratin, feelin it under yer skin, in yer soul, an durin spring, tis just so delightfully maddenin"

Caught up in his own excitement, Slick had hardly realized he pulled Flint into a sort of curious dance as he explained.
Flint noticed the blush and grinned a bit, but made no comment other than to say, "Well, from what I can tell, there ain't nobody who minds a good beard scratchin' or two."

However, for the rest of Slick's talk, Flint listened quietly and more or less went along with Slick's movement as he did. It wasn't in the demon's nature to stop and appreciate life, simply because of how he chose to live, but it was most definitely in his nature to listen to people talk about things they felt passionately about. "I don't think it's possible for me to feel all that the way you do, pardner. Good to see sombody appreciates it, though. I guess it's like bein' alive up here in a way, 'cept plants don't have to feel bad for doin' what comes natural to 'em."

"Few can." The faun beamed, honest excitement radiating from his scruffy face, even with a cigar jammed between his teeth, smoking ever so slightly.

"Tis nae just bein aloive, m'dear demon das exhiliratin, it's yon feelin the ebb n' flow o' life as it comes n' goes." Slick continued, pulling Flint in closer, his grin taking on a decidedly more feral look. "Ah tink yeh know ta term---powah--knowing th' vast control yeh kin exert into makin life force givin yeh mo' mystical 'igh, better den any drug."

He inhaled deeply, blowing a smoke ring past the demon's ear before crushing the cigar's smoldering remains in his other hand, tracing a finger down Flint's jawline. "Ah jus' wonder 'ow much passion yeh do 'ave, demon, an' if tis where it counts...."
Flint closed his eyes and smiled vaguely. "Yeah, power...I understand that part just fine, amigo. It's a nice feelin', for sure. Dangerous, though. Used to think that's all there was to life." He paused, then opened his eyes, smile gone. He looked the same as usual, but there was a deeper, quieter tone to his speech. "Used to be that's all there was to life, it seemed. Power's great to feel in your own veins, compadre, but it's a differen't feelin' when your own power's bein' pulled away from ya."

Looking directly into Slick's eyes, Flint's smile returned slowly, gradually, before he spoke. "I'm still alive an' kickin', so if that don't tell you how much passion I have in the right places, then I dunno what you're lookin' for, compadre." He instinctively tilted his head up at the touch to his jaw, not enough to expose his neck, but enough to give Slick a bit more room to explore.
"Tis a folly few survive." Slick's eyes glimmered like twin pools of ink as he listened to Flint speak, beckoning and staring directly back into the demon's own. He gently, far more gentle than his tank-like build would imply letting his hands explore a little more, tantalizingly soft brushes against the demon's skin.

Pressing close against Flint, the faun spoke again, this time in deep whisper before nuzzling his neck. "Yer foightin spirit is ta passion Ah kin admire."

Always an opportunist, that Slick.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs

It might just be you though ;D

redface
thank you but I think your thread is now
User Image

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I updated the list of poses on the first page! I think I've got all but one pose and the hidden pose nailed down at this stage, and I'm pretty pleased with the ideas. Though, having said that, it's well past my bedtime so maybe I'm delusional. sweatdrop We'll see in the morning, hah.

Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

It might just be you though ;D

redface
thank you but I think your thread is now
User Image
To be fair, considering it's me what made the thread, it was pretty much that way to begin with lol

I'll reply to your other post sometime tomorrow, haha. Have a good night~

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
To be fair, considering it's me what made the thread, it was pretty much that way to begin with lol

I'll reply to your other post sometime tomorrow, haha. Have a good night~

rofl

I am super slow since I did not catch gay vibes...er well not at first xd

emotion_brofist

good night, dude
User Image

it's been quite a blast and totally enjoying it haha

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

"Tis a folly few survive." Slick's eyes glimmered like twin pools of ink as he listened to Flint speak, beckoning and staring directly back into the demon's own. He gently, far more gentle than his tank-like build would imply letting his hands explore a little more, tantalizingly soft brushes against the demon's skin.

Pressing close against Flint, the faun spoke again, this time in deep whisper before nuzzling his neck. "Yer foightin spirit is ta passion Ah kin admire."

Flint let out a single low chuckle and gently grabbed at Slick's arm, placidly placing Slick's on his chest. "If yer lookin' ta roam, by all means, compadre. Power surgin' through ya is one thing, but it's a lot more fun when you give some'n else your power while they're givin' you theirs. It's a cycle an' a level of trust I ain't got with most, but I think with you I could probably make an exception, amigo." He reached a hand up and started scratching at Slick's beard again, not breaking eye contact, hoping to see if Slick might blush again.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

Flint let out a single low chuckle and gently grabbed at Slick's arm, placidly placing Slick's on his chest. "If yer lookin' ta roam, by all means, compadre. Power surgin' through ya is one thing, but it's a lot more fun when you give some'n else your power while they're givin' you theirs. It's a cycle an' a level of trust I ain't got with most, but I think with you I could probably make an exception, amigo." He reached a hand up and started scratching at Slick's beard again, not breaking eye contact, hoping to see if Slick might blush again.

"Ah weel accept yon offer." The faun replied, turning noticeably pinker as the demon fingered his beard. And in a much quieter tone, he added, "Yer roight."

He let his hands trail over the demon's smooth chest, lingering as he continued to gaze back into Flint's eyes unblinkingly.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

sooooooo gay

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
sooooooo gay
Comes with the territory lol Can't say I expected it to end sentimental the way it did though rofl

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
sooooooo gay
Comes with the territory lol Can't say I expected it to end sentimental the way it did though rofl

rofl it's super entertaining

emotion_brofist

and that's wot Slick usually does, though most of the time he's pretty unaware that sentimentality seems to erupt around him.

emotion_dealwithit He's managed to get a psychotic human serial killer to share feelings with him, hahaha

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
sooooooo gay

emotion_brofist

and that's wot Slick usually does, though most of the time he's pretty unaware that sentimentality seems to erupt around him.

emotion_dealwithit He's managed to get a psychotic human serial killer to share feelings with him, hahaha
It's funny because it seems like most of the sentimentality is coming directly from him lol I guess there are just people that can make friends with anyone, and he's one of them? xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
sooooooo gay

emotion_brofist

It's funny because it seems like most of the sentimentality is coming directly from him lol I guess there are just people that can make friends with anyone, and he's one of them? xd

oh yeah, dude's a master of emotions rofl and definitely enjoys making friends out of everyone c;

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas