Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Prophet

Quote:
Quote:
I was inspired by finding the Best OMG randomly and after a while and thinking about it I realized that the item that I had the most connection to on Gaia were the DJs.

The only thing is I know that someone else is working on a DJ submission and I don't know if I'll be able to submit mine as well...so I'm just gonna show it off instead and see if people like the idea at all...

User Image

White cord, as well as white ear-cups and head band. With the silver portion of the normal DJ Studio headphones now colored the matte or softer black that is appearing on some newer items.

Want to keep it as monochrome as possible, without the blacks being as dark as say the Nitemare Scarf, and the whites pure like Michael's Wings.

I know the image is a little sloppy, it was done in paint...lol.

So what do y'all think?

Edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10105849

It's available in the Winter Regalia rig...and I would start taking offers and giving my own away but it appears I haven't received any of my own item...yay.

Well here we go! I'll be starting and running a contest through this thread pretty soon, as well as a few give-aways. Then, and only then will I take offers on the remaining Inverted DJs leftover.

I would like for as many of my item to be placed in the hands of loving owners who will both cherish the item, and wear it in the spirit with which it was given.

A little piece of Yue to carry around. =D

Update: December 23, 2014; Contest will be starting today, and end on January 1, 2015 at 12am midnight of the new year.
The contest will be to create either the most aesthetically pleasing B&W monochrome avatar, for a chance at winning the Inverted DJs. Or the most spirited avatar for a chance to win Inverted DJs. THIS JUST IN, but we're going to also have a winner for the best single color monochrome avatar, who will also win Inverted DJs.

The entrants can post at any time, as long as they keep the same avatar I will consider it a submission, or you may save a picture of the avatar you would like to enter and post it somewhere in the thread.

Just let me know which you are entering B&W Monochrome/Spirited in your submission so that I can slot you under the correct contest. -

I will announce the winners once I believe that we have gotten enough submissions, and send the items to you before the new year.

Also there will be random times in the thread that I may donate a sum of gold, items, or otherwise.

Have a great holiday all of you.

Simplified
B&W Monochrome: which would be like my avatar without any color in it at all.
Monochrome: which would be any one color but doesn't need black and white in it.
Spirited, or Festive: Doesn't have to be centered around Christmas.

Entrants: Twizted Child Eve; page 8 - Monochrome
hurriedly; page 8 - B&W Monochrome
Ms Tsu; page 9 - B&W Monochrome
Perryful; page 9 - B&W Monochrome
vii-Lucky; page 9 - B&W Monochrome
Kid Jack; page 9 - B&W Monochrome
Vannequin; page 10 - B&W Monochrome
soapycakes; page 10 - Spirited
eur; page 10 - Spirited
Tactically Nude; page 11 - B&W Monochrome

Ice-Cold Prophet

Ice-Cold Prophet

Yue of White Feathers
emo
It's a great design that will fit your avi really well. Good Luck! heart

O.G. GO

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant <3

If I had a ticket I'd shove it so far in your face you couldnt refuse it, for the price of the DJ's of course x.x

Ice-Cold Prophet

I have a ticket, I contacted the e-mail...simply waiting for a response.

Fashionable Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Absolutely love it. Was just speaking to my girlfriend about an inverted DJ's, a couple of days ago.

Def will want.

Ice-Cold Prophet

Mr Amadeus
Absolutely love it. Was just speaking to my girlfriend about an inverted DJ's, a couple of days ago.

Def will want.

Thanks bro, still just waiting for a reply to my e-mail if I don't get one in a couple days I'll try again. I'll keep this thread updated with information.

=]

Fashionable Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yue of White Feathers
Mr Amadeus

Def will want.

Thanks bro, still just waiting for a reply to my e-mail if I don't get one in a couple days I'll try again. I'll keep this thread updated with information.

=]

Please do ~ Will be looking forward to seeing them out! *as i'm sure it would not be denied*

Ice-Cold Prophet

Mr Amadeus

Please do ~ Will be looking forward to seeing them out! *as i'm sure it would not be denied*

I suppose we will see. I can't wait to see them finished by a actual pixel artist.

Fashionable Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yue of White Feathers
Mr Amadeus

I suppose we will see. I can't wait to see them finished by a actual pixel artist.

Agreed x] It will look nice.

Winged Wolf

I like emotion_dowant

Ice-Cold Prophet

Ronin~Wing
I like emotion_dowant

THANKS =3

Ice-Cold Prophet

Why the broken hearts tho... =

Beloved Stargazer

Looks great :O

I don't think they'll refuse it, the other person's headphones are very different, so there shouldn't be any issues (to me, at least)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff