Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Egg

Nevermind. Seems like all current profiles get it.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Are you using Chrome and BetterGaia?

Wheezing Egg

Fredy-san
Are you using Chrome and BetterGaia?

Yes and no. Is BetterGaia a Chrome extension? surprised

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Lick Brains
Yes and no. Is BetterGaia a Chrome extension? surprised
It is, but it doesn't really have anything to do with profiles.
I think Fredy was asking if you had it because apparently it is causing some conflicts with Gaia's CSS at the moment.

You already closed the thread, but out of curiosity, what was your question...?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Wheezing Egg

Lady Saxophone
You already closed the thread, but out of curiosity, what was your question...?

I was wondering if items on people's profiles (Current edition) were showing up or maligned and the premium sparkles were off. Some of the items are linked a little to the left as well or double-linked.

Thanks so much by the way. I haven't been on this site since 2009. A lot has changed sweatdrop

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Lick Brains
I was wondering if items on people's profiles (Current edition) were showing up or maligned and the premium sparkles were off. Some of the items are linked a little to the left as well or double-linked.

Thanks so much by the way. I haven't been on this site since 2009. A lot has changed sweatdrop
Ahh, yeah, the premium sparkles are mis-aligned in Webkit/Blink browers (Chrome, Safari, and Opera)
You can fix it for your own profile through CSS coding, but everyone else's will still be messed up

I mentioned this in the Profile Bug Report Thread sweatdrop Here's to hoping it gets fixed eventually

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Wheezing Egg

Lady Saxophone
Ahh, yeah, the premium sparkles are mis-aligned in Webkit/Blink browers (Chrome, Safari, and Opera)
You can fix it for your own profile through CSS coding, but everyone else's will still be messed up

I mentioned this in the Profile Bug Report Thread sweatdrop Here's to hoping it gets fixed eventually

Ahhh okay. Understandable. Thank you so much for clarifying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff