Welcome to Gaia! ::

IndystarX
Capzaicin
So this Pro Wrestling topic has devolved into a conversation about My Little Pony... And I'm strangely OK with that.

In my defense, this was a topic about Vince Russo. Anything is better than discussing about him

Plus Black_Wing_Angel started it by posting Vinyl Scratch
Both valid points.
To go with the My Little Pony discussion, has anyone read the fancomic The Story of Granny Pie?

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Capzaicin
So this Pro Wrestling topic has devolved into a conversation about My Little Pony... And I'm strangely OK with that.

I know, right? What has the world come to?

But then again, as I said before....It's about TNA, we only worked to IMPROVE the conversation quality.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
IndystarX
Capzaicin

In my defense, this was a topic about Vince Russo. Anything is better than discussing about him

Plus Black_Wing_Angel started it by posting Vinyl Scratch

User Image
Deal with it

...wow. That's an interesting coincidence. I post Vinyl Scratch, and the captcha is "Face the Music". *twilight zone theme*

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Damn I just found this out an hour ago, I feel so far behind for some reason :
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10023399.shtml
CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Thats Him Officer
Damn I just found this out an hour ago, I feel so far behind for some reason :

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10023399.shtml
CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

*puts a lampshade on my head, and dances*

Aged Lunatic

IndystarX
Skye River
I just hope Vince Russo doesn't head to Ring of Honor. On a serious note, hearing the news was awesome. Will it fix TNA ? Not sure.

LOL Vince in ROH

Good joke

lol

But seriously, Jim Cornette would gut Russo on live TV if that happened

Jim Cornette
The only reason I'm on a diet, trying to lose some weight, is because I want to make sure I live long enough to piss on Vince Russo's grave.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm wondering exactly WHEN Russo left... Because this week's TNA was... Headdesk worthy... They basically started the show with a flash title defense, Hardy vs Roode... DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH STYLES VS. ROODE?!
Hybird
I'm wondering exactly WHEN Russo left... Because this week's TNA was... Headdesk worthy... They basically started the show with a flash title defense, Hardy vs Roode... DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH STYLES VS. ROODE?!
So you're mad because Roode had to defend his title?

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Capzaicin
Hybird
So you're mad because Roode had to defend his title?
No, that part, I encourage. It's just that it's almost exactly like Roode vs Styles.

Roode beats multiple wrestlers at ppv to retain title
Roode comes out beginning of TNA, and throws out "arrogant heel" promo
Sting comes out, forces Roode into flash title defense against opponent he beaten at ppv
Roode successfully defend title
Rinse
Repeat

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What the ******** is going on in this b***h what the hell is wrong with ya'll ya'll still watching dis wrestling s**t called entertainment when all da ******** good wrestlers left it's just pefethic why even waste time on it?edge.abusmworld

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
reyjeff
What the ******** is going on in this b***h what the hell is wrong with ya'll ya'll still watching dis wrestling s**t called entertainment when all da ******** good wrestlers left it's just pefethic why even waste time on it?edge.abusmworld

User Image

Nuclear Disaster

xxxSammysSwagxxx
What the ******** is going on in this b***h what the hell is wrong with ya'll ya'll still watching dis wrestling s**t called entertainment when all da ******** good wrestlers left it's just pefethic why even waste time on it?

User Image

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dion Necurat
reyjeff

User Image

Dude, he put a bunch of x's around his name. Of course he doesn't.
The damage has already been done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces