Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm fairly certain they're doing the Ultimate Warrior Tribute tonight, though I'm not sure if that's going to be the whole show (would be kind of pointless since there aren't many guys in the company who actually worked with him)...if it is, I'm guessing bitches gonna be crying and s**t.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
It's going to be a bit of an odd RAW for me. I've had a love/hate/Can'thelpbutrespecttoadegree with Warrior... So... Yeah...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
With all the s**t talking Warrior and Hogan did to each other, I think it's kind of a slap in the face to have him on TV, feeding lines of respect to him...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wouldn't it be cool if they broke Kayfabe and just had matches tonight? No storylines, just matches honoring Warrior That'd be cool. 3nodding

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Wouldn't it be cool if they broke Kayfabe and just had matches tonight? No storylines, just matches honoring Warrior That'd be cool. 3nodding

If they wanted to honor the Ultimate Warrior, they'd do unintelligible promos and matches where everyone gets gassed 3 minutes in...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
With all the s**t talking Warrior and Hogan did to each other, I think it's kind of a slap in the face to have him on TV, feeding lines of respect to him...
Yeah, that legitimately took me off guard... And I doubt there was any sense of reconciliation between the two.

Kaiser Khorosho

I would have loved that, but it seems they won't. Least there's an Intercontinental Tournament (that I'm just gonna go and call the "Warrior Invitational" for the night, if not longer)

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

If they wanted to honor the Ultimate Warrior, they'd do unintelligible promos and matches where everyone gets gassed 3 minutes in...

Warrior burned out, didn't he? (to put it lightly) Like he took off and was gone within 2 years, right?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Yeah, that legitimately took me off guard... And I doubt there was any sense of reconciliation between the two.

They did...but when you tell a guy he was s**t in the 80s, there isn't any amount of reconciling you can do that erases that to the point where you can say completely contradictory things after he died...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin

They did...but when you tell a guy he was s**t in the 80s, there isn't any amount of reconciling you can do that erases that to the point where you can say completely contradictory things after he died...

It was almost 30 years ago. That's a long time for water to pass under the bridge and down the river.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin

It was almost 30 years ago. That's a long time for water to pass under the bridge and down the river.

Maybe I should clarify. They were arguing fairly recent (within the last two years, I think)...Hogan basically told Warrior that, in the 80s, he was s**t.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
1. That was possibly the most epic lawyer commercial I have ever seen
B. Half paying attention tonight. ...2nd son needs to be played

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin

Maybe I should clarify. They were arguing fairly recent (within the last two years, I think)...Hogan basically told Warrior that, in the 80s, he was s**t.

OOH...Yeah, well.

ALSO, good match between RVD and ADR. Can't wait for WSM and KoS to fight. Then BNB and DZ later on...

So many acronyms. xd

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
That was a wicked looking sweep off the turnbuckle. But we got our first "Warrior Invitational" advancement.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kind of wish they would just do a King of the Ring RAW again...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Kind of wish they would just do a King of the Ring RAW again...
Never understood why they scrapped KotR and Survivor Series (I refuse to count the current Survivor Series, which are mere shells...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff